Ape & Alphamine Stack/or?

Source26

Awards
Hi All

Decided to post in here, because I'm interested to see whether anyone has had success stacking (Athletic Edge Nutrition Ape & Physique Enhancing Science Alphamine). Now, I do not claim to have a whole host of experience with numerous supplements. However, I can honestly say Ape is one I have run, and found to be incredibly beneficial. In a nutshell, I absolutely love Ape.

Ape does make some confident claims, and for me it delivered. Interestingly, one of the more enjoyable aspects of Ape for me was the powerful psychological sense of well being, clarity, confidence and always ready to approach each workout freshly. I noticed physical benefits after just 4 weeks, such as some fat loss, better defined and more vascular. In my honest opinon Ape works (at least for me). After stopping it I suffered some depression which was the only drawback.

Now, I'm curious if I stack one of my favorite supplements with supposedly one of the better thermogenics/fat loss supplements. Alphamine. Would this be beneficial or counter productive? I've read numerous reviews raving about Alphamine as being one of the more effective supplements, but I've yet to try it. Knowing what Ape did for me, I find the idea of this stack appealing. Alphamine does have support, you can't deny that. If you have a better Ape stack you've tried, please let me know.