Help me plan my next anabolic stack (reps)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

So, end of April I'll of finished my ArA/Xgels run.

Do I need to take a break inbetween finishing that and starting a new stack, or is it okay to jump back in?

Have no clue what to run for next stack. Test boosters only seem to be good for libido, so looking for more anabolic supps.

Currently I can think of the following to use next stack. Goal is just strength and size really

Magnitropin/Epi (-Epi)
Most Wanted (Ecdy/laxo)
Soy Lechtin (PA)

Note that I am a terrible sleeper so I dont want anything with stims in if poss

Reps to all who help me out.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I dont think you need a break in between as the mechanisms of the products are different.
All of the products you have listed will help you get exactly what you want but there are also some other options out there:
AlphaMax
MyoSynergy
ABE

SL is so cheap that I would always use it, as long as it can be worked into macros.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the supplements you listed, no need to take a break.

I would give Magnitropin or Myosynergy + SL a try unless you haven't done a solo run with them, and if not, I would run them separate at first.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Out of the supplements you listed, no need to take a break.

I would give Magnitropin or Myosynergy + SL a try unless you haven't done a solo run with them, and if not, I would run them separate at first.
Kbayne, I can only purchase one, as they are both expensive for 8 weeks runs.

Would you recommend Myosynergy or Magnitropin?

I have taken SL before and have 3 tubs of it left so will stack with one of the above

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
can't go wrong with myokem magnitropin, i used it PCT and kept my strength and libido shot up, felt like a teen again haha. kept me lean and solid gains. Stack it with myokems alphadex so get that dry look or i would stack it with x-gels and your gains will be unstoppable. If you have any questions about myokem or really anything feel free to DM me ill help out as much as i can!!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
can't go wrong with myokem magnitropin, i used it PCT and kept my strength and libido shot up, felt like a teen again haha. kept me lean and solid gains. Stack it with myokems alphadex so get that dry look or i would stack it with x-gels and your gains will be unstoppable. If you have any questions about myokem or really anything feel free to DM me ill help out as much as i can!!
Cant touch Xgels again as I'll of just finished a 10 week run.

Magnitropin/Triazole/PA might be solid

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
haha my bad skipped that line, but yeah for sure a solid stack, you will love mag and that stack

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
haha my bad skipped that line, but yeah for sure a solid stack, you will love mag and that stack
Providing triazole doesn't mess my sleep ; I'll be taking it for the next month , then probably a month break , then add it in a month into magnitropin

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kbayne, I can only purchase one, as they are both expensive for 8 weeks runs. Would you recommend Myosynergy or Magnitropin? I have taken SL before and have 3 tubs of it left so will stack with one of the above
Haven't ran Magnitropin but reviews back it up so far but Myosynergy was one I enjoyed when I ran it.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hey guys.

So, end of April I'll of finished my ArA/Xgels run.

Do I need to take a break inbetween finishing that and starting a new stack, or is it okay to jump back in?

Have no clue what to run for next stack. Test boosters only seem to be good for libido, so looking for more anabolic supps.

Currently I can think of the following to use next stack. Goal is just strength and size really

Magnitropin/Epi (-Epi)
Most Wanted (Ecdy/laxo)
Soy Lechtin (PA)

Note that I am a terrible sleeper so I dont want anything with stims in if poss

Reps to all who help me out.
Magnitropin looks like a great supplement.
One to look in to would be Dermastrength. It's a laxo supplement but avoids the half-life and oral bioavailability concerns with its TD delivery method. One bottle also provides 2 months at recommended dosage or 1 month at double dose so a solid value also.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin is really good. I like MyoSynergy's formula too, but I think Magnitropin is better for bulking.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Myosynergy does look awesome, have heard a lot about it. Seems pretty hard to get hold of in the UK

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll go for Magnitropin, you guys have twisted my arm

Magnitropin
Most Wanted
PA

then add in triazole later

cheers guys!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin is really good. I like MyoSynergy's formula too, but I think Magnitropin is better for bulking.
magnitropin was great when I ran it a few months back. I was able to increase carbohydrate intake pretty substantially without seeing noticeable fat gain. I'm planning another run of it pretty soon

Also what kind of PA are you planning on running? I've heard nothing but good things about using Fearn SL

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
magnitropin was great when I ran it a few months back. I was able to increase carbohydrate intake pretty substantially without seeing noticeable fat gain. I'm planning another run of it pretty soon

Also what kind of PA are you planning on running? I've heard nothing but good things about using Fearn SL
I have 3 tubs of Fearn SL at home, got them off ebay for $10 each :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant touch Xgels again as I'll of just finished a 10 week run.

Magnitropin/Triazole/PA might be solid
That stack looks tight. Gonna be hard to outshine ArA:)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Def going to be adding Sustain Alpha to my stacks, run it year round at 5 on 2 off, just bought 5 bottles of it, probably should of bought 12!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
What are your basics like - I'm a firm believer that anything by CL is a good addition to any stack - its like hitting the automatic pimp button.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If sleep is an issue (and it is if you're not getting enough ha) then go for something like growth factor xt and/or reduce xt. GFXT will help directly with sleep and RXT can help by reducing cortisol which is a byproduct of stress and can negatively impact sleep

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What are your basics like - I'm a firm believer that anything by CL is a good addition to any stack - its like hitting the automatic pimp button.
Controlled labs green magnitude
Controlled labs orange triad
Controlled labs greens
PES protein

:)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If sleep is an issue (and it is if you're not getting enough ha) then go for something like growth factor xt and/or reduce xt. GFXT will help directly with sleep and RXT can help by reducing cortisol which is a byproduct of stress and can negatively impact sleep
I have a fresh bottle of Growth Factor, turned up the other day, will try again tonight

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking stack there! I ran a month of magnitropin and alphadex stacked, had awesome results! I had cut right before and dropped ten lbs. I managed to actually keep my weight the same, continue leaning and all my numbers went up. 8 weeks is gonna be money!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a fresh bottle of Growth Factor, turned up the other day, will try again tonight
Keep us posted, I hate not getting enough sleep! I rarely get more than 6 hours a night due to having two jobs right now :(

Sleep hygiene plays a very large role in getting to sleep and staying asleep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11
MadStax Anabolics 9
RoosterHead Anabolics 12
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12