Arachidonic Acid Vs Phosphatidic Acid

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at running either Arachidonic Acid or Phosphatidic Acid supplement. Looking for natty supplement to run for about 8 weeks. I am hearing good reviews on both supplements. X-Factor Advanced ,X-gels, or King by jay cutler. Any hard data or scientific reports that show which of these actually works better?

Akagami

Awards
There are studies for both of them. Go to the supplement companies' websites and you will be able to see the summaries there. There is no study yet in which an ARA group PA group and control group were tested all together.

After using both I prefer ARA. PA seemed to do more for size and muscle fullness than strength. I'm running ARA my second time now. Both this round and the last round my strength has seen good gains.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
They're probably complementary and lecithin is pretty cheap, so why not stacking both.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA has more data and research backing its effectiveness.

I personally love ArA so I would go with that.

But PA has been getting a lot of love as of late as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Plus, the Lecithin takes the place of the Glycerol Monostearate in the recommended ArA "stack" (along with either 81mg asprin or 2g of some form of L-Carnatine). At ~$7 for a month supply - no brainer.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you tried Axis Labs Hemodraulix? It is ARA product?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Islander73

Awards
I found soya lecithin quite a bit more effective than a ara.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have them in stock and ready to ship :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Where can you buy soy lecithin? Any random bulk store?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to try PA, but I had some good results from ArA.

You should be able to get soy lecithin at most any health food/supplement store.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with ArA since it seems to be more tried and true. But PA is pretty damn cheap so just run both!

Gonna be running PA and ArA starting in 3 weeks actually.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with ArA since it seems to be more tried and true. But PA is pretty damn cheap so just run both!
PA from Lecithin granules are cheap is what you mean. Concentrated PA products aren't cheap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ARA is a must-have IMO. Ran it just a few months back for the second time and it was even better than the first.

Next time I run I'm gonna add in some PA as well. Only real diff is price vs calories so if youre cutting you might have to opt for the concentrates to avoid the extra 100-200kcals from the granules.