Restarting Workout Stack

S

sroberts47

Awards
Hey Guys,

I've taken a break from working out for a while. I'm starting up again tomorrow with new diet. Looking to bulk, gain weight, and muscle size. I would like to try some Olympus Labs Products. I for sure am going to give Conquer Pre workout a go. As well as Creature for Creatine. When I worked out before I only used creatine and pre workout...so i am new to supps and don't want to over do it. Here for your great wisdom and guidance. Seen a lot on OSTAR1NE, VITAL1TY, EP1C, Xgels, and DermaSTRENGTH. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Low Body Fat %
Calorie intake 5,000
Workout 4 times a week

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're just getting back into it and starting a new diet, I would start simple. Get a quality multi vitamin like Orange Triad, quality fish oil such as Oxiomega, a creatine product such as CreMax, and a high quality protein such as Select.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Check out Ergonine. It is all the best bodybuilding ingredients in one scoop daily at studied amounts for under $1/day.

We also have a bogo where you get a free Analyzed Supplement right now, pick from fat burners, performance enhancers, test boosters, and more :)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Both above posts were good mentions, to me a good fish oil is a must have. Also ergonine has quickly become my favorite supplement. Recovery on e9 is ridiculous

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hey Guys,

I've taken a break from working out for a while. I'm starting up again tomorrow with new diet. Looking to bulk, gain weight, and muscle size. I would like to try some Olympus Labs Products. I for sure am going to give Conquer Pre workout a go. As well as Creature for Creatine. When I worked out before I only used creatine and pre workout...so i am new to supps and don't want to over do it. Here for your great wisdom and guidance. Seen a lot on OSTAR1NE, VITAL1TY, EP1C, Xgels, and DermaSTRENGTH. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Low Body Fat %
Calorie intake 5,000
Workout 4 times a week
Wants to try Olympus Labs products, gets pitched all non-OL products.

OP, if you are just getting started I would say to start with the basics like Conqu3r, Vital1ty, and a good protein. From there, once you start to plateau adding Ep1c and Dermastrength would significantly aid in endurance, strength, and promoting a greater anabolic environment for muscle growth. X-gels also makes a terrific natural anabolic and would pair nicely with the above stacks as Conqu3r contains all of the support supplements to help optimize your Xgels.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He also listed several non-OL and asked for suggestions, in the general supp section

Just sayin ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're just getting back into it and starting a new diet, I would start simple. Get a quality multi vitamin like Orange Triad, quality fish oil such as Oxiomega, a creatine product such as CreMax, and a high quality protein such as Select.
This
Would also add on , universal , primaforce or Allmax for creatine

MT platinum , blue star , pronnom , scivation whey , animal whey, or protogen

All are good protein powders

S

sroberts47

Awards
Awesome, appreciate the help!

1. I was given Orange Triad by someone else, almost a full container.
2. Conquer for Pre Workout.
3. I will get Fish Oil Supplement. Never looked into Fish Oil, but in reading, it seems essential.
4. Ergonine looks good, it has Creatine Anhydrous, but i want to take monohydrate as well.
5. Vital1ty has monohydrate, so that might be good to add on.
6. Protein I was using Serious Mass by ON.

Would it be too much to take xgels with this?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

3. I will get Fish Oil Supplement. Never looked into Fish Oil, but in reading, it seems essential.
4. Ergonine looks good, it has Creatine Anhydrous, but i want to take monohydrate as well.

VITAL1TY is 14.99 a tub right now at nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/products/olympus-labs/vital1ty-vital-anabolic-ammunition.html imo and many others it would be a great staple addition.

S

sroberts47

Awards
Thats a great deal! Can't wait to try some of the other products down the line after working out for a bit again.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a great deal! Can't wait to try some of the other products down the line after working out for a bit again.
stay tuned brother, we have a lot on the horizon!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards

Orange Triad is a solid multi. If you choose to utilize a fish oil be sure to dose it away from workouts. If you already have the serious mass go ahead and finish it up, but it would be much more cost efficient to pick up a blend (Select is great) and make your own mass gainer adding oats, Coconut oil, etc.

S

sroberts47

Awards
Orange Triad is a solid multi. If you choose to utilize a fish oil be sure to dose it away from workouts. If you already have the serious mass go ahead and finish it up, but it would be much more cost efficient to pick up a blend (Select is great) and make your own mass gainer adding oats, Coconut oil, etc.
I'll have to look into Select. The thing i like about the mass is that its 1,600 calories with 2 scoops, and milk. I use one scoop of the mass with milk, add yogurt, peanut butter, bananas, and kale. And am easily over 1000 calories per shake. Taking 2 shakes a day I can kill 2,500 calories half what i want to take and fill the rest in with food and snacks. My metabolism is faster than the speed of light, so i'm trying to get more calories.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I'll have to look into Select. The thing i like about the mass is that its 1,600 calories with 2 scoops, and milk. I use one scoop of the mass with milk, add yogurt, peanut butter, bananas, and kale. And am easily over 1000 calories per shake. Taking 2 shakes a day I can kill 2,500 calories half what i want to take and fill the rest in with food and snacks. My metabolism is faster than the speed of light, so i'm trying to get more calories.
Hey, if it works for you stick to it, I was just mentioning another cost effective approach.

S

sroberts47

Awards
Hey, if it works for you stick to it, I was just mentioning another cost effective approach.
I just want to try and pull 1,000 calories per shake. If there is a more cost effective way i'm down.

S

sroberts47

Awards
Thanks again guys! Just to recap:

1. Orange Triad
2. Fish Oil
3. Conqu3r
4. Vital1ty
5. Xgels
6. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass

5,000 Calories a day, Workout 4 times a week.

Then jump on some stronger products down the line if i choose to. If i weigh 155 now, 6ft, very low body fat, and i stick with this regimen for 3 months I should see some strong results right? Also what did you mean by dose the fish oil away from workouts? Also any other advice?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards

1. Orange Triad
2. Fish Oil
3. Conqu3r
4. Vital1ty
5. Xgels

Then jump on some stronger products down the line if i choose to. If i weigh 155 now, 6ft, very low body fat, and i stick with this regimen for 3 months I should see some strong results right? Also what did you mean by dose the fish oil away from workouts? Also any other advice?
Looks solid and results should reflect that. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory effects and post workout inflammatory response is necessary (xgels enhances this response). Thus, fish oil is recommended to take hours away from your workout in order to avoid bunting this response.

Planning to log this? Would love to follow your progress.

S

sroberts47

Awards
Looks solid and results should reflect that. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory effects and post workout inflammatory response is necessary (xgels enhances this response). Thus, fish oil is recommended to take hours away from your workout in order to avoid bunting this response.

Planning to log this? Would love to follow your progress.
Definitely. I plan on logging quite a bit of the results. I'll post a forum about it later. I am buying all the supps tomorrow :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seems like Frank and Ray beat me to it.

Solid list OP.

Be sure to let us know how you like Conqu3r snd vital1ty

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well here is your problem. your not eating enough if that is the case. What is your total kcals your trying to eat in a 24 hour period?

Just eat lots of 90/10 beef, oil's, pasta, trail mix, granola, bagels, whole milk, banana's, peanut butter, string cheese, whole eggs.. these should be staples. You should not be getting half your intake from a gainer which is micronutrient void.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of the Mass Gainers myself, they're not really cost effective. They sound good, but $40-$50 for like 10-15 days worth is not nearly as affordable as PB, cheese and milk. Convenience is expensive, and less effective.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1. Orange Triad
2. Fish Oil
3. Conqu3r
4. Vital1ty
5. Xgels

Very solid list. A lot of good advice in here. I agree with others around gainers, but considering you already are taking 5k cals and are an ectomorph, i think a gainer to supplement extra cals is fine. Personally, i enjoy Universal's Real Gains. I love the taste and texture. But the above stack should do well for you.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Definitely. I plan on logging quite a bit of the results. I'll post a forum about it later. I am buying all the supps tomorrow :)
Awesome. Pretty sure there are some great prices still over at Nutraplanet for ya. If you can, tag me in the new thread when it's up!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Pretty sure there are some great prices still over at Nutraplanet for ya. If you can, tag me in the new thread when it's up!
Same here! Let us know when you are looking for X-Gels too! Don't forget about the SNS Reload program :)

You got some great recommendations here.

S

sroberts47

Awards
I will definitely tag you guys in my forum when i start it. I appreciate all the help. You guys are awesome! I'll probably do a video a week and put extensive results in the description and video. As well as post the results on the on the forum. What is the SNS Reload Program?