What would YOU CHOOSE?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm looking at a recomp - I'm currently dropping weight slowly, mostly by eating clean and a recent increase to my activity levels. I think this has been helped along with my Alphamine/Alpha T2 stack that I've been running from previous leftovers...

As this is coming to a close, I'm looking at what I can roll with next. At 31 years, I do like something to boost test and increase energy, endurance and strength and generally give me that 'alpha' feeling.

I'm looking at the following products, or a combination of them and appreciate your input as to what you think will give me not only great results but best bang for my buck - these still need to be converted to AUS dollars and shipping to be added! Some of these I've tried before, others are products I've heard good things about and have considered trying;

ANABETA ELITE
PES AnaBeta Elite (120 capsules): Discount AnaBeta Elite Supplements

EP1C
Olympus Labs EP1C: Discount EP1C Supplements

FOLLIDRONE
Black Lion Research Follidrone: Discount Follidrone Supplements

FORSKOLIN 95
Analyzed Supplements Forskolin 95: Discount Forskolin 95 Supplements

...and I thought at this price, this might be a good fat burner to throw in the mix;
Genomyx Garcinia Cambogia: Discount Garcinia Cambogia Supplements

What do you guys think? Would love to hear your feedback and experiences on the above and your opinions on my best options.

Cheers!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'd choose Anabeta Elite out of those. It's a very comprehensive formula.
So skip the others and just load up on 2 bottles of ABE is your suggestion? I have run it before and had good results but that was the old formula actually :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ABE, or get that Forskolin free with Ergonine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So skip the others and just load up on 2 bottles of ABE is your suggestion? I have run it before and had good results but that was the old formula actually :)
If you liked the old you will be very pleased with the new formula.

Same backbone of Anacyclus and Forskolin with additional ingredients to improve body composition, lean mass gain, and workout performance. :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm looking at a recomp - I'm currently dropping weight slowly, mostly by eating clean and a recent increase to my activity levels. I think this has been helped along with my Alphamine/Alpha T2 stack that I've been running from previous leftovers...

As this is coming to a close, I'm looking at what I can roll with next. At 31 years, I do like something to boost test and increase energy, endurance and strength and generally give me that 'alpha' feeling.

I'm looking at the following products, or a combination of them and appreciate your input as to what you think will give me not only great results but best bang for my buck - these still need to be converted to AUS dollars and shipping to be added! Some of these I've tried before, others are products I've heard good things about and have considered trying;

ANABETA ELITE

EP1C

FOLLIDRONE

FORSKOLIN 95

...and I thought at this price, this might be a good fat burner to throw in the mix;

What do you guys think? Would love to hear your feedback and experiences on the above and your opinions on my best options.

Cheers!
The nice thing about the Anabeta Elite is that it already has the forskolin that you speak of. Two birds with one stone. :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Sounds like overwhelming support for ABE!

I am ordering more SELECT anyway, so I guess I could just stick with a PES goodies-basket.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
ABE, or get that Forskolin free with Ergonine
I need to look into this Ergonine more actually! If not this time around, that might be in my next order.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
The nice thing about the Anabeta Elite is that it already has the forskolin that you speak of. Two birds with one stone. :)
I'm all about efficiency! :p

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Amen! haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Select + AnaBeta Elite.

Treats and gains.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hi guys,

ANABETA ELITE

EP1C

FOLLIDRONE

FORSKOLIN 95

Cheers!
Which of the above have you tried before?
ABE plus Ep1c would be a solid stack that would set you up for some great lean gains and significant improvements in strength and endurance.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Which of the above have you tried before?
ABE plus Ep1c would be a solid stack that would set you up for some great lean gains and significant improvements in strength and endurance.
ABE - just the old formula though, so definitely interested in trying the new one & Forskolin 95 - but then that's also in ABE too, so kind of one and the same really.

EP1C and Follidrone have piqued my curiosity recently and something I've been considering giving a run.

You think they would complement each other well and add enough benefit to stack or am I more worthwhile, from a gains and financial POV, to run each individually?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
ABE - just the old formula though, so definitely interested in trying the new one & Forskolin 95 - but then that's also in ABE too, so kind of one and the same really.

EP1C and Follidrone have piqued my curiosity recently and something I've been considering giving a run.

You think they would complement each other well and add enough benefit to stack or am I more worthwhile, from a gains and financial POV, to run each individually?
I'm a believer in trying things individually before stacking them together so I know effects of each. With that said I do think they would pair rather nicely for a solid natty stack.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

You can dose additional f95 with ABE

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm a believer in trying things individually before stacking them together so I know effects of each. With that said I do think they would pair rather nicely for a solid natty stack.
Yeah, I'm a bit like that myself! Perhaps I should try the new formula ABE and next time around add some EP1C to the mix. For an extra $65 AUD per bottle I might be better holding off for the moment.

You can dose additional f95 with ABE
Hmmm... didn't know that. Is the dosing not exactly adequate in the ABE? For an extra $35 AUD I don't know if it would be worth it tbh.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
How about a good joint health supplement? Has anyone got any suggestions on a solid all round support product?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Out of all of the choices, anabeta elite without a doubt, with ep1c and/or follidrone being next. And the all around support product your looking for should be orange triad. Besides that, ergonine has anything and everything you could possibly want.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How about a good joint health supplement? Has anyone got any suggestions on a solid all round support product?
Hey man! Long time

Abe gets my vote.

For joints, Joint force, Achilles or Cissus XT are good options

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
completely read over the joint supp. the list Jiigzz put up for joint help is solid with achilles being the best out off all of those for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a bit like that myself! Perhaps I should try the new formula ABE and next time around add some EP1C to the mix. For an extra $65 AUD per bottle I might be better holding off for the moment. Hmmm... didn't know that. Is the dosing not exactly adequate in the ABE? For an extra $35 AUD I don't know if it would be worth it tbh.
It's not necessary to add additional Forskolin to ABE but many like to add a cap or two.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hey man! Long time

Abe gets my vote.

For joints, Joint force, Achilles or Cissus XT are good options
Hey buddy! Yes, it's been a long time... but I'm back for good now! ;)

I ran the SNS Cissus XT back when we used to talk and had pretty decent results, so thanks for that recommendation, I just thought I'd put it out there to see if there's anything more encompassing as a Joint product to be taken daily. I think joint health is pretty important, especially if you're like me and had a few injuries in that past.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
It's not necessary to add additional Forskolin to ABE but many like to add a cap or two.
Well, I think like in the case with EP1C, I'll run the ABE on its own this time around, next time throw in some extra F95 or just jump straight into an ABE/EP1C stack instead.

Just putting it out there for everyone, but I have a bottle of NP Divanex floating around from a LONG time ago. I understand the purity of the product recently came under fire? Is this worth even using and if so, just to get through it and clear some space in the supplement cupboard, should I introduce it with the second bottle of ABE?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think like in the case with EP1C, I'll run the ABE on its own this time around, next time throw in some extra F95 or just jump straight into an ABE/EP1C stack instead.

Just putting it out there for everyone, but I have a bottle of NP Divanex floating around from a LONG time ago. I understand the purity of the product recently came under fire? Is this worth even using and if so, just to get through it and clear some space in the supplement cupboard, should I introduce it with the second bottle of ABE?
I would start the runs with ABE the 1st 4 weeks, then run the folli/EP1C the next 4 weeks with your ABE to see how they treat you. Then maybe get a second bottle of -epi to run an additional 4 weeks for 12 weeks of awesome. Then you'd know how they treat you AND the next time you plan a run you can put them together for a killer stack.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I would start the runs with ABE the 1st 4 weeks, then run the folli/EP1C the next 4 weeks with your ABE to see how they treat you. Then maybe get a second bottle of -epi to run an additional 4 weeks for 12 weeks of awesome. Then you'd know how they treat you AND the next time you plan a run you can put them together for a killer stack.
Sounds feasible... what about the Divanex? Should I even bother?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds feasible... what about the Divanex? Should I even bother?
Some like the ingredient and others haven't had luck with it.

You could run ABE for 4 weeks and then introduce it if you wanted.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
It's great for the prostrate!. I'm using a few bottles I got on sale awhile back.
Yeah, I think I picked up this bottle back at the start of MY14 with the NYE sale...... totally forgot I even had it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few hours late to the party, but another vote for AnaBeta Elite and would recommend running it for the full 8 weeks.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
A few hours late to the party, but another vote for AnaBeta Elite and would recommend running it for the full 8 weeks.
Hey man! Good to hear from you again.

Better late than never haha thanks for the input ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey buddy! Yes, it's been a long time... but I'm back for good now! ;)

I ran the SNS Cissus XT back when we used to talk and had pretty decent results, so thanks for that recommendation, I just thought I'd put it out there to see if there's anything more encompassing as a Joint product to be taken daily. I think joint health is pretty important, especially if you're like me and had a few injuries in that past.
Its always good to see you around. As always, feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Joint force and achilles get my vote for all round product. I tend to use cissus as a base for joint help

Blackgoat

Awards
What's the site for the free forskolin with the Ergonine. Thanks in advance

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What's the site for the free forskolin with the Ergonine. Thanks in advance
athletixsports.com

:)

Free Analyzed Supplement, same day 0.99 shipping, and an extra 10% off with the code "Driven"

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of them are good. I've tried them all. Forskolin could be added to Ep1c/Follidrone/Anabeta Elite for better recomp effects. I feel like I plug Ergonine in every post, but it's simply too good to pass up if you like using Creatine.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want test boost and alpha feeling i would go with bps endosurge turbo or alphamax(also has forskolin). I like anabeta, but dont feel that alpha feel from taking it... Im always alpha AF normally tho so its hard to judge lol. Anabeta is great for bulk, and recomp when stacked with alphamine. Also i reccommend forskolin 95, And as driven said its in a stack woth ergonine for 30 bucks. Cant beat that.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All of them are good. I've tried them all. Forskolin could be added to Ep1c/Follidrone/Anabeta Elite for better recomp effects. I feel like I plug Ergonine in every post, but it's simply too good to pass up if you like using Creatine.
Agreed ;)
For anyone looking to build a new stack, this is the time. Not only does E9 stack with anything and only help many of the other products mentioned, but you can add on an Analyzed for free to further provide stack support (example Forskolin).