Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my vote goes to ironchampusa ironstack [hpta/volume] i am going to be 57 soon and i've tried a ton of test boosters/libido boosters and this is the best i have tried!!!

btw-i used to be an affiliate for ironchamp but due to some forum issues i resigned...i just want everyone to know what great products they are!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this guy knows the stuff that turns us into Randy Mann

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macapro was great in this regard.

Have never ran ironstack but it would be good as well Im sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Macapro was great in this regard.

Have never ran ironstack but it would be good as well Im sure.
i have used macapro many times, lots of 'bang' for the buck....but as a free agent i can honestly say that ironchamps ironstack is the best i have tried!!!

now if you were to add macapro to the ironstack....:banana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard yohimbine is pretty fun
i always have ycl on hand...alpha doesn't do crap for me, but ycl is good stuff to add to any stack!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
my vote goes to ironchampusa ironstack [hpta/volume] i am going to be 57 soon and i've tried a ton of test boosters/libido boosters and this is the best i have tried!!!

btw-i used to be an affiliate for ironchamp but due to some forum issues i resigned...i just want everyone to know what great products they are!!!
honestly CIA or V for my boy and iPT-141 for my brain/libido

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
honestly CIA or V for my boy and iPT-141 for my brain/libido
best legal gear product i tried for libido was the original formula t-911, i test ran the original and loved it.....

try the iron stack!!!!

hpta/volume will rock your socks!!!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established

Have to say I agree with this ;) Perfect for addition to PCT also. But I gave a few to my old man.. Stepmom had no complaints!! lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
best legal gear product i tried for libido was the original formula t-911, i test ran the original and loved it.....

try the iron stack!!!!

hpta/volume will rock your socks!!!
YESSS!!! The T911! I remember that, I think I still have some, was good stuff also. I was surprised actually...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't it have Ellagic Acid in it?
don't remember if t-911 had ellagic acid or not, but legal gear has been including ellagic acid for almost a decade i think???

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Years back I got some samples of Aspire 36. That was some crazy stuff, you could cut glass with your member. Later it turned out that it was laced with sildenafil :thumbsup:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years back I got some samples of Aspire 36. That was some crazy stuff, you could cut glass with your member. Later it turned out that it was laced with sildenafil :thumbsup:
Yeah it worked great lol.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The new BPS Sustain Alpha may out perform Volume/HPTA based upon old reviews of it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new BPS Sustain Alpha may out perform Volume/HPTA based upon old reviews of it
i remember the old pp sustain alpha, good stuff!!! as to out performing volume/hpta it might come down to personal preferance...but it would make onehellova stack, imo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was one of the guinea pigs who did the tester logs of aspire....dave later pm'ed us that what they sent us was double dosed, moby dick, lol!!! wish i would of had hpta to help with sensitivity issues though!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LG has a lot of innovative stuff man

I love their stuff
i remember something called psarm???? very effective if you could handle the stomach issues, can't remember the ingredient that caused all the problems?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Liquid t911 was solid too...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second HPTA/volume! I got some from koi and the wife is very thankful :p

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Ai nutrition has perform. Haven't tried it though

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see how Kate Upton helps out in this area. I have a desire to add Kate Upton to my regimen to see if enhanced sex happens.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see how Kate Upton helps out in this area. I have a desire to add Kate Upton to my regimen to see if enhanced sex happens.
She's hot but man, keep her away from hamburgers. She could turn into pre-Stacker 2 Anna Nicole Smith real quick

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She's hot but man, keep her away from hamburgers. She could turn into pre-Stacker 2 Anna Nicole Smith real quick
give me hpta/volume and she could eat all the hambugers she wants!!!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Have you heard of Ejaculoid? Lol no joke

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you heard of Ejaculoid? Lol no joke
about 8 years ago....when i say i have tried almost every sex enhancer i mean it!!! hpta/volume is king!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I hope BPS's Sustain is the same as the PP version. I never did try the PP version before they got shut down. Always wanted to.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope BPS's Sustain is the same as the PP version. I never did try the PP version before they got shut down. Always wanted to.
dermacrine is same as pp's, i don't see why sustain would be any different!!!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A decent amount of l-dopa 30-40 min prior to sex should reduce refractory period. I think 750mg or so should do the trick. Possibly another 500mg post for good measure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A decent amount of l-dopa 30-40 min prior to sex should reduce refractory period. I think 750mg or so should do the trick. Possibly another 500mg post for good measure.
hpta/volume....volume has plenty of l-dopa!!! plus a bunch of other goodies!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any of these help with staying power?
from my experience i started with just volume solo, i got increased hardness and staying power plus decreased refraction time, but i also experienced some loss of sensitivity.....when i added hpta i regained extra sensitivity but was still able to last longer...it really is a fantastic combo!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
i have used macapro many times, lots of 'bang' for the buck....but as a free agent i can honestly say that ironchamps ironstack is the best i have tried!!!

now if you were to add macapro to the ironstack....:banana:
bigt, what type of dosage were you using for Macapro?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What one can give me an extra 2-3 inches??

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established