EBF EQUIVALENTS

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still sad to see such a great company such as EBF leave us. However, I would like to know other products that are comparable in effectiveness for the following EBF products: Metabolic Pow(d)er, Recompadrol, and Adipose Annhilation V2.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ebf closing shop. No more recompadrol bro. Its sad
He had told me he sold the company a while ago but I figured the people who bought it will continue to have what's current. I hope. Seems like I'm wrong.

I can't live without recompadrol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes bro, they just did a 35 percent off clearance sale off the site. Who knows if someone elses buys the product formulas and starts to sell em...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes bro, they just did a 35 percent off clearance sale off the site. Who knows if someone elses buys the product formulas and starts to sell em...
I was able to get a few bottles during that sale. It'll suck once I'm out of it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! I missed out smfh.

My life ain't complete now. I feel empty

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still sad to see such a great company such as EBF leave us. However, I would like to know other products that are comparable in effectiveness for the following EBF products: Metabolic Pow(d)er, Recompadrol, and Adipose Annhilation V2.
But to answer your question it will be Evomuse

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn! I missed out smfh. My life ain't complete now. I feel empty
well, it won't be to bad if there are products out there that are comparable to EBF

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metabolic Powder you could recreate by buying the two ingredients in it or looking for a product with both of them. Pretty easy to find both of those ingredients right now.

EBF said the next best thing to Recompadrol is our new Slintensity. It's very strong and you can get it for some really good deals right now.

AAV2 is a bit harder to recreate, but lots of good fat burners out there. One of my favorite is Visceral Response by Komodo. Legion's Phoenix is another decent one that should be a bit lower in stims like AAV2.

Regardless, it is very sad to lose EBF and I hope to see him work with some other people in the future.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, it won't be to bad if there are products out there that are comparable to EBF
There is. Slintinsity is my new go to gda. I just loved the cap count on recompadrol.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
all the company's that had amazing GDA's died or got taken over and now have lesser replacements :(

Rip, Recompadrol, and Slin Sane V2. my favorites.

until then it's Slintenisty or Burn 24 for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much will it cost to buy the rights for recompadrol?

I'll buy it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There really isn't anything that does what Metabolic Pow(d)er was designed for. Recompadrol, you could combine a few different products and/or things together, although I doubt would be as effective. Adipose Annihilation V2 you could use a fat burner - depends on the person for the product, since not everything works the same for everyone.

How much will it cost to buy the rights for recompadrol?

I'll buy it!
You have to contact Zach about that (although if you know the ingredients, you could try making it yourself).

~Rosie~

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There really isn't anything that does what Metabolic Pow(d)er was designed for. Recompadrol, you could combine a few different products and/or things together, although I doubt would be as effective. Adipose Annihilation V2 you could use a fat burner - depends on the person for the product, since not everything works the same for everyone. You have to contact Zach about that (although if you know the ingredients, you could try making it yourself). ~Rosie~
what do you use?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you use?
Shred Matrix and have for a long time, but although a "fat burner" I don't use it for fat loss, but it's other effects.

There are plenty of "fat burners" out there - it's finding one that will compliment your goals and going from there (that said - nutrition and training are the TOP BEST "fat burners" if done "right" FOR YOU).

~Rosie~

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
salacia extract, one of the main ingredients of recompadrol, is expensive. so is aminiguadine. they use a high % corosolic acid banaba extract too. basically all the ingredients in the formula can be bought separately, but it would cost you waaay more. hope the product comes out under a new name in future, although id be sad to see the name change too as it rocks :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Dammmit.
This totally sucks I didn't know they closed up shop I thought they just stopped the recompadrol. My favorite gda and best looking bottle out there imo lol

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i've even removed one of the tiger face recompadrol labels and stuck it to one of my gym benches. hardcore fan :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm serious too lol
email me we can talk

As Rosie Chee said

Aav2 you can combine lipomorph with a stim burner and get a good affect

Lipomorph with Norco/alphamine would IMO be one of the best options

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
salacia extract, one of the main ingredients of recompadrol, is expensive. so is aminiguadine. they use a high % corosolic acid banaba extract too. basically all the ingredients in the formula can be bought separately, but it would cost you waaay more. hope the product comes out under a new name in future, although id be sad to see the name change too as it rocks :D
yeah your looking at 100/.unit buying piece meal like that lol

Firmula is up for sale and we are willing to work with interested parties halfhuman if truly interested we can figure something kit

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
^^ definitely best looking label for any product I've seen lol. Was my favorite :/

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah your looking at 100/.unit buying piece meal like that lol Firmula is up for sale and we are willing to work with interested parties halfhuman if truly interested we can figure something kit
I will email you asap

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whaaattt?!?!?!?

When did this happen????

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sad dsys

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes both Garcinia Camboga and Raspberry Ketones as single products. You can combine those to create Metabolic Powder and capsule form. I've got 2 bottles of each of the EBF goodies :evillaugh:
my approval here

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS makes both Garcinia Camboga and Raspberry Ketones as single products. You can combine those to create Metabolic Powder and capsule form.

I've got 2 bottles of each of the EBF goodies :evillaugh:
And you could also add the Garcinia to Glycophase. You would just be missing the Salacia and Vanadyl.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D

DarthGainer

Awards
EBF will you still be posting on AM? Your one of the few guys I search the name of along with whatever interests me to see if you have any view on it. Very Knowledgeable.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EBF will you still be posting on AM? Your one of the few guys I search the name of along with whatever interests me to see if you have any view on it. Very Knowledgeable.
He has stated he will be on forums still. He will be using a different username though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RecompMan, a super hero fighting the evil adipocytes and stopping them from taking over subcutaneous city