DermaStrength vs Most Wanted

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the tittle says which one is a better overall product? Which one is a better LAX product? What stacks better with Magnitropin for 8 weeks of both? Would i be better using Anabeta elite with Magnitropin or any other product besides ArA (which i cant use due to really messed up shoulders)? Are their any deals on DermaStrength, Most Wanted or Magnitropin?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ive never used most wanted but dermastrength was great for recovery. You are going to love magnitropin for lean mass gains and strength. I would personally use anabeta or alphamax with magnitropin though.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never used most wanted but dermastrength was great for recovery. You are going to love magnitropin for lean mass gains and strength. I would personally use anabeta or alphamax with magnitropin though.
Ok thanks. Ya the formula for Magnitropin looks awesome and has some good science to it. I just wish their was a little more human research but that's a tough task for any product besides creatine mono.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be worth going 8 weeks with Magnitropin? Putting in considering money and gains.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Definetly try running magnitropin 8 weeks. If you are referring to the anabeta and alphamax, yes both would be worth running 8 weeks. All three products work well with magnitropin and alphamax being two of my favorite. What are you looking for in this, lean muscle gain, recomp, cut, or bulk? That will help me recommend the best possible stack for you.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definetly try running magnitropin 8 weeks. If you are referring to the anabeta and alphamax, yes both would be worth running 8 weeks. All three products work well with magnitropin and alphamax being two of my favorite. What are you looking for in this, lean muscle gain, recomp, cut, or bulk? That will help me recommend the best possible stack for you.
I'm a football player going into my senior year. I am 18(got held back a year due to birthday). So I'm looking for mostly strength gains and kinda leaning out while putting on size, so a recomp i guess. I have lots of money to spend soon but i don't wont to be going over board so limit of $250.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Then I would go magnitropin and anabeta elite. Alphamax would be more for somebody older. Seriously though at 18 all you need is food and sleep and more food. Good luck on whatevr you decide to do and keep us updated on how you like magnitropin

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I would go magnitropin and anabeta elite. Alphamax would be more for somebody older. Seriously though at 18 all you need is food and sleep and more food. Good luck on whatevr you decide to do and keep us updated on how you like magnitropin
Ya i have diet and training in check. I also try to get minimum 9 hours of sleep. I have been making great gains I'm just looking for and edge for recruiting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts on Most Wanted vs DermaStrength?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any thoughts on Most Wanted vs DermaStrength?
Well, I'd say ask yourself if you want purely a laxogenin product, or an ecdy/laxo product. Also consider route of administration, DS is transdermal, Most Wanted is capped. That'd be a good starting point.

IFN15

Awards
If you could do both that would be best most wanted dosed pre workout- and dermastrength for an extended feed. I always recommend that to people who want to utilize those ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like the tittle says which one is a better overall product? Which one is a better LAX product? What stacks better with Magnitropin for 8 weeks of both? Would i be better using Anabeta elite with Magnitropin or any other product besides ArA (which i cant use due to really messed up shoulders)? Are their any deals on DermaStrength, Most Wanted or Magnitropin?
i am getting ready to run magnitropin with ironchampusa iron stack [hpta/volume]....i think the discount code PCT50OFF is still valid for the iron stack!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could do both that would be best most wanted dosed pre workout- and dermastrength for an extended feed. I always recommend that to people who want to utilize those ingredients.
Ya i don't have enough money for that. I think I might go with Most Wanted. I've been interested in ecdys for a while but it has poor bioavailability. This uses a cyclodextrin complex to significantly improve the bioavailability, so its intrigued my interest.

I do have question though but i don't know if its something that you guys want to share or not. Ill ask any ways does it have at at least 50mgs of LAX?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Well, I'd say ask yourself if you want purely a laxogenin product, or an ecdy/laxo product. Also consider route of administration, DS is transdermal, Most Wanted is capped. That'd be a good starting point.
This. Both great products. Personally, based on the oral bioavailability and half-life concerns I lean towards the TD delivery of lax which is why I always recommend DS over Str3ngth.

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
This. Both great products. Personally, based on the oral bioavailability and half-life concerns I lean towards the TD delivery of lax which is why I always recommend DS over Str3ngth.
With DS, is it a daily application, or WO days only? How many applications do you get in one bottle vs the capped Str3ngth? Never used a TD but like the idea esp given your comments regarding oral bioavailability.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
With DS, is it a daily application, or WO days only? How many applications do you get in one bottle vs the capped Str3ngth? Never used a TD but like the idea esp given your comments regarding oral bioavailability.
It is a daily application, post WO shower on those days and after any shower on off days. If dosing according to recommendations, DS should provide two months where Str3ngth would provide 30-40 days. Personally, I plan on dosing mine at 2 pumps a day once I get rolling which would make it a months supply in the DS

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
i am getting ready to run magnitropin with ironchampusa iron stack [hpta/volume]....i think the discount code PCT50OFF is still valid for the iron stack!!!
It is til the end of March!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the money, Most Wanted Stack (2 bottles) is $119.89
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15777-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted-stack-2-bottles.aspx

Magnitropin is "Buy 2 get 1 free"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/265886-featured-products-month.html

DermaSTRENGTH is $49.99
https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-14637-olympus-labs-dermastrength.aspx

My code koi1214 will get you $5 dollars off and if you spend $50, you'll get 1/2 off on shipping too..
Thanks. how long are these deals lasting? Especially the buy 2 get 1 free on magnitropin.

EMG81

Awards
Hey, Koi, is there a code for the buy two/get one free Magnitropin deal? I have three in my cart and am getting the full price.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
This deal is buy 2 Magnitropin get a Nitramine free. Just have to put it in the order notes.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Go check out "Natural Strength M-1 Alpha Male by xcelsportsnutrition"

70mg per cap; 3 caps a day plus a lot of other goodies (;

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go check out "Natural Strength M-1 Alpha Male by xcelsportsnutrition"

70mg per cap; 3 caps a day plus a lot of other goodies (;
I don't care if they sold it for $1 i would never EVER buy it!

I don't trust a company that puts ment, m14add, methyldiazirinol, cyanostane hexadrone and alpha-1(methyl1ad) all in one product. That is not ok is xcel wanting people to DIE from liver failure. I will never buy anything form them EVER!!!!!!!! You ever heard of not stacking methyls because its hard on the liver let alone 5 methyls. That company is just irresponsible.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd buy that stack for a buck a bottle. Hell, maybe even 2 bucks
I was referring to natural strength m-1 alpha male that he was talking about. I just used their product called yeti dna as an example of how i dont trust them at all and i would never support a company who would be SOOOO irresponsible .

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to natural strength m-1 alpha male that he was talking about. I just used their product called yeti dna as an example of how i dont trust them at all and i would never support a company who would be SOOOO irresponsible .
Well this product is natural ingredients not 5 methyls, this is my go to for a Laxogenin product... You get so much more bang for your buck.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this product is natural ingredients not 5 methyls, this is my go to for a Laxogenin product... You get so much more bang for your buck.
I dont care i WILL bot support that company period!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/

Check out what was found in Xcel Sports Nutrition's Natural Strength. As well as Razor's Edge.

I'm sure gains were great, but not very consumer safety oriented. Know what you're putting in your body. Rest assured there is no Dbol or Tbol in DermaStrength.

This is not only messing with people's health, but their ethics as well.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/ Check out what was found in Xcel Sports Nutrition's Natural Strength. As well as Razor's Edge. I'm sure gains were great, but not very consumer safety oriented. Know what you're putting in your body. Rest assured there is no Dbol or Tbol in DermaStrength. This is not only messing with people's health, but their ethics as well.
Lmao, natural strength has some DBol in it... Thank god I take it on cycle lol!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why are we even recommending all these to a teenager? <MIND PHUCKED>

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
That's what I was saying after I found out he was a teenager. Sleep and food is all he should need, but at least he's looking for natty sups rather than being an idiot and going dark

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was saying after I found out he was a teenager. Sleep and food is all he should need, but at least he's looking for natty sups rather than being an idiot and going dark
Yep i will never do anything hormonal at all.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Check out what was found in Xcel Sports Nutrition's Natural Strength. As well as Razor's Edge.

I'm sure gains were great, but not very consumer safety oriented. Know what you're putting in your body. Rest assured there is no Dbol or Tbol in DermaStrength.

This is not only messing with people's health, but their ethics as well.
There was 1 that had METHYLTREN, phera, methyltestosterone and etc

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wow, 5 steroids found in one supposedly natural product...

There's a reason why this industry is seen as needing a change. And that's again why as a consumer you should demand more from the companies you support. That's why Olympus Labs provides lab testing on our products. It's a completely different mindset from most, but a company that is willing to be open and transparent is better for me as a consumer. It just shows they have nothing to hide.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Transparency and honesty. The OL way

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transparency and honesty. The OL way
Yep that's why i LOVE Olympus Labs. I also trust BPS and PES and MYOKOEM and MusclePharm(but i DON'T like MusclePharms products, other than their protein. Which is dirt cheap at COSTCO)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Yep that's why i LOVE Olympus Labs. I also trust BPS and PES and MYOKOEM and MusclePharm(but i DON'T like MusclePharms products, other than their protein. Which is dirt cheap at COSTCO)
Pretty sure combat has a lawsuit against it for protein spiking currently...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure combat has a lawsuit against it for protein spiking currently...
Well sh*t maybe i need to rethink my list of companies i trust. Is there a link to a web page with info on it. Or any info you can give us? Like what it is rumored to be spiked with? Is it recent or older?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Well sh*t maybe i need to rethink my list of companies i trust. Is there a link to a web page with info on it. Or any info you can give us? Like what it is rumored to be spiked with? Is it recent or older?
Protein spiking as in not true to claims. I'm at work but can look when I get home.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sadly this is the world we live in and I must say thanks for keeping us in your list of trusted Brands! PES had their protein tested and not only did it contain its claims it exceeded its protein losing! Myokem has an excellent listing and I've seen nothing but quality from them.

Honestly we have purity testing across the board and I invite you check them out when you have free time. I personally can't say I've used our entire lineup but I def can find you links to logs and reviews