expert advice on this stack

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
Am placing my order tomorrow, so i though i would share the following stack for further feedback/advice

Goal: build muscle/increase strength
Diet: calorie surplus 25%

Supplements---

Basic staples:

-MULTIVITAMIN orange triad
-fish oil ultra omega Now
-vitamin D
-calcium citrate
-creatine mono
- ON fiber

Preworkouts:

-prejym
-scream

"The stack":

- animal m-stak (preworkout)
- glycobol (morning and eevening meal)
- DAA (to be added to preworkout)
- lecithin granula PA (Preworkout)

*lecithin will be taken 1 hour before gym
*m-STAK 45 minutes
*Preworkout 10-15 minutes pregym

So it will look something like this

Week 1: m-stak
Week 2: m-stak + glycobol
Week 3: m-stak + glycobol + DAA + PA
Week 4: glycobol + DAA + PA
Week 5: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 6: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 7: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 8: glycobol + DAA + PA
Week 9: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 10: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 11: m-stak + glycobol +DAA +PA
Week 12: continue without the m-stak until glycobol bottles are over then time to cut again

Q1: should i just start with PA+DAA since week 1 or add them week by week to the stack ?

Reason why i will be going with m stak + glycobol or bulking for the next 3 months is that i want to maximize and utilize anything i can since for the first time in 2 years iam taking a break from my job (switching jobs), therefore i have time to eat/train/sleep over 10 hours so i though i wont waste that and focus on building more muscle mass

any advice/feedback would be appreciated, i feel good about this stack since i did alot of research anyhow would like to know what some of you might think of this

***hopefully ill run a log for this stack for 11-12 weeks

Cliffs:

- op will bulk
- main supps are m-stak/glycobol/DAA/PA
- your feedback(would you add/remove anything)
- =profit?????

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Remove DAA, IMO.

You can fit in something better, like TMG or ARA

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You seem well researched/knowledgeable so I will recommend you check out Ergonine at athletixsports.com

Write up is a Great read

For now or after this run. It is a stack of many of the best bodybuilding ingredients in one scoop/day, under $1/day.

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
Remove DAA, IMO.

You can fit in something better, like TMG or ARA
I wasnt sure about DAA since i read alot reviews of people who swear by it and others who think its a waste of money, but i though why not its cheap i might as well give it a try

I wanted to add ara but that would cost around 110 dollars more so had to skip it

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
You seem well researched/knowledgeable so I will recommend you check out Ergonine at athletixsports.com

Write up is a Great read

For now or after this run. It is a stack of many of the best bodybuilding ingredients in one scoop/day, under $1/day.
Will do definitely, thank you for the feedback

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wasnt sure about DAA since i read alot reviews of people who swear by it and others who think its a waste of money, but i though why not its cheap i might as well give it a try I wanted to add ara but that would cost around 110 dollars more so had to skip it
Yeah DAA is pretty useless really (in studies)
It can cause more bad than good (by experience/logs)

TMG is super cheap. And effective

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
With Driven on this one. ARA is an amazing natty supplement - if not the best. What's a TMG?
Trimethylglycine

Known as Betaine anhydrous

You need to read the Ergonine write up brother ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm with driven... Ditch the daa. For me it just makes me feel awful and actually gives me estrogen/prolactin sides. No Bueno.

Xgels( ara) will go perfectly and the pa that you have will work synergistically with it. Ara has legit studies backing it's muscle building too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He said a few posts up he didn't want to spend on ARA on top of this

Worth trying for another run though

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
Ergonine has a very interesting profile definitely worth doing more research about it

Can it be used intra workout aswell or is it only preferred pre? Reason am asking is that i feel like i will already be taking alot of supps preworkout (PA/m-stak/prejym)

Regarding ara after all the research ive done i know its a solid supplement i might consider dropping some supplements and add ara for the remaining 8 weeks of my bulk

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He said a few posts up he didn't want to spend on ARA on top of this Worth trying for another run though
totally missed the last sentence of that post... That's what I get for skimming. My bad op!

For something more on the cheap side what about maybe cop? It won't build muscle by itself but it gives good strength increases (at least for me) which will help during s bulk

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ah - didn't catch that - I may have to look into this ergonine of which you speak - I'm just such a sloot for bulk supplements. I've tried betaine before just didn't recognize it as TMG

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
One more thing since i would be taking glycobol with my morning and evening meal 10 minutes before i eat, let's say if i wwould take ara after my meal

Would glycobol affect ara in anyway? Or vice versa?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One more thing since i would be taking glycobol with my morning and evening meal 10 minutes before i eat, let's say if i wwould take ara after my meal Would glycobol affect ara in anyway? Or vice versa?
ara is best dosed fasted, pre workout. If you can't dose fasted (or at least close to it) just take it after your warmup sets. You def wAnt to dose it right around the start of your workout go as it's essentially a selective fat and will be shuttled to the muscle. If it's take other times of the day a lot of it is wasted. My suggestion is to dose it with your pa, 45min or so preworkout

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
ara is best dosed fasted, pre workout. If you can't dose fasted (or at least close to it) just take it after your warmup sets. You def wAnt to dose it right around the start of your workout go as it's essentially a selective fat and will be shuttled to the muscle. If it's take other times of the day a lot of it is wasted. My suggestion is to dose it with your pa, 45min or so preworkout
My bad i just realized how noobish that sounded, i did my research about ara but was reading x factor instruction i forgot that its best dosed fasted

Do you also recommend full dosage of 1g all at once? As in 4 pills in our case using x factor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My bad i just realized how noobish that sounded, i did my research about ara but was reading x factor instruction i forgot that its best dosed fasted Do you also recommend full dosage of 1g all at once? As in 4 pills in our case using x factor
it's cool, I already made an ass out of myself by not reading ha. Gotta learn it sometime ;)

Yes, dose all at once. You can use anywhere from 2-8 caps at a time. 4 is usually the best place to start but sometimes people get headaches rift off the bat so it's suggested to start lower in their case and work up. I would start at 4, run for two weeks and evaluate, then bump to 5-6 if needed and go from there. 8 is prob the max anyone should run as 2g seems to be the point of diminishing returns for even the biggest of guys

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
Thank you for the info! Ara is definitely worth the money so ill try to drop some supps since as i mentioned earlier i want to maximize and utilize everything for the next 12 weeks

And literally from what ive seen especially on this forum like 95% swear by it

Decisions.. decisions :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine has a very interesting profile definitely worth doing more research about it Can it be used intra workout aswell or is it only preferred pre? Reason am asking is that i feel like i will already be taking alot of supps preworkout (PA/m-stak/prejym) Regarding ara after all the research ive done i know its a solid supplement i might consider dropping some supplements and add ara for the remaining 8 weeks of my bulk
Ergonine can be used any time daily, ideally fasted, and I use my own intraworkout, as ingredients carry benefit there.

Most with by saturation so it just needs to be dosed daily. 9 of the best, most studied ergogenic and myogenic ingredients to improve performance and muscle growth.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are two studies on DAA showing increase and one showing none...so take your pick
To my memory were the studies not done in either aged or T-deficient individuals?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
To my memory were the studies not done in either aged or T-deficient individuals?
Pretty sure they were actually - it was like. Old men with 1 teste that have never touched weights saw gains while taking DAA - everyone else got rock hard wet nips - buy DAA today !

Also - looked up Ergonine - it looks pretty awesome!

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
Pretty sure they were actually - it was like. Old men with 1 teste that have never touched weights saw gains while taking DAA - everyone else got rock hard wet nips - buy DAA today !

Also - looked up Ergonine - it looks pretty awesome!
Ergonine looks amazing it really sucks how other ****ty supplements that are a waste of money headlining the usual famous bb sites and ergonine isnt even up there and from what see its worth every penny

**edit

Oh i just noticed athletix only sells the product through their website only interesting approach, international rate is somewhat cheap, Respect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the info! Ara is definitely worth the money so ill try to drop some supps since as i mentioned earlier i want to maximize and utilize everything for the next 12 weeks And literally from what ive seen especially on this forum like 95% swear by it Decisions.. decisions :)
I don't know anyone that's been disappointed. As someone who's run actual anabolics, I'm always skeptical and not easily impressed... Ara is one of only a couple sups that I saw actual lean mass gains on and will run again. I believe tgb supplements has a sale going on on xgels still and there's a code for $5 off your order too. "koi1214" I believe.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I don't know anyone that's been disappointed. As someone who's run actual anabolics, I'm always skeptical and not easily impressed... Ara is one of only a couple sups that I saw actual lean mass gains on and will run again. I believe tgb supplements has a sale going on on xgels still and there's a code for $5 off your order too. Koi1412 I believe.
It's no lie man - ARA is the real deal. If I could run one supplement for the rest of my life. It would be ARA. If it was two. It would be ARA and PA. 3 ARA, PA, Creatine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's no lie man - ARA is the real deal. If I could run one supplement for the rest of my life. It would be ARA. If it was two. It would be ARA and PA. 3 ARA, PA, Creatine
haven't run pa yet. Next ara run its going in for sure tho. Did you use lecithin granules or one of the pa products?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

!
And most importantly they were tests on humans- not rats

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What?. I've only seen one study saying it's ineffective and it was flawed.
Yes, true.
But I've never seen it tested to do an ounce of good in a young and healthy individual either

I have seen side effects, as Boone already mentioned for himself

I just don't think it's worth it.
For the OP here TMG would be far better.

People also tend to expect things from T-boosters at a young age which is just a trend that has to die...

9% of the tome I see it in a stack they would have been better off with something else

Ergonine looks amazing it really sucks how other ****ty supplements that are a waste of money headlining the usual famous bb sites and ergonine isnt even up there and from what see its worth every penny **edit Oh i just noticed athletix only sells the product through their website only interesting approach, international rate is somewhat cheap, Respect.

Yes we ship direct with no mark ups from middle men.
Only way we could sell it this cheap.

0.99 same day domestic and the flat rate international as you mentioned

+ a free Analyzed supplement right now
You might want to grab a F95