AcuteFX still $4.99

changemyoil66

Awards
I was bummed because I ordered 3 tubs a while ago on the fire sale and now am running out. But Nutraplanet is still $4.99 a tub. So I got 6 more. Only crappy part is that they probably expire in May 2015. Should still be good for a few more months though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was bummed because I ordered 3 tubs a while ago on the fire sale and now am running out. But Nutraplanet is still $4.99 a tub. So I got 6 more. Only crappy part is that they probably expire in May 2015. Should still be good for a few more months though.
should be good a while after expiration as long as they're stored in a cool dry place and sealed properly.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal is ridiculous lol.

I tried Acute FX a while back and although emptying the capsules was a pain I actually really enjoyed the energy from them.

$4.99 is an absolute steal.

changemyoil66

Awards
Only issue is that some of them have moisture in them so its not a powder in the capsule, but a gooey thing like damp sand. But it still works so oh well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They were just 3.97 along with as leucine too.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've got 6 of them unopened and one I'm using and I went through another adding 2 caps to a scoop of alphamine preworkout. The stuff is bomb and it's such a good deal! Every time I order I throw one or two in. Also grabbed like 6 bottles of 30tabs nitrix. Not the best product, but taking 3 pills adds 1.5 g citrulline to my hemavol and works great! Some crazy deals to be had right now.

Rushie

Awards
I'm enjoying Acute FX greatly and think of buying some more at that ridiculous Nutraplanet price but I do have one thing that I'd like to clear up: usually you don't have specifically stated on the bottle to "discard after expiration date" as you have on Acute FX label. Why is that stated there so explicitly?

Now, I understand that supps usually should be good awhile after expiration date but would just like some confirmation that Acute FX falls into this category. I don't see why it wouldn't but that "discard..." thing still gives me a pause. Opinions?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't a fan, got it for the cheap price but it destroys my stomach and the taste of the powder is pretty chemically tasting...thought it would be a good little supplement to throw in with a lower stim'd pre workout

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i wasn't a fan, got it for the cheap price but it destroys my stomach and the taste of the powder is pretty chemically tasting...thought it would be a good little supplement to throw in with a lower stim'd pre workout
My thoughts exactly. I tried two caps and with a lower stim pwo the other day and it was terrible. I will up to four caps and see how it goes...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the most amazing pre-workout when it was the flavor of the month. Now it's not so great because there are new flavors that are popular now!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It was the most amazing pre-workout when it was the flavor of the month. Now it's not so great because there are new flavors that are popular now!
This sis how it always goes lol

Flip back 2-3 years at people logging things saying it was amazing and ask them if they still use them lol.
(In a lot of cases)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure who said it was the most amazing...but this is the first time i tried it and its not very good

changemyoil66

Awards
My thoughts exactly. I tried two caps and with a lower stim pwo the other day and it was terrible. I will up to four caps and see how it goes...
For me 3-3.5 caps works the best. 4 is a little to much.