Soy Lecithin Log (PA)

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Going to log FEARN Soy Lecithin Granules for 8 weeks. I know it is well backed up by studies, might as well throw another into the mix.

Height: 5 ft 10.5 in.
Weight: 165.5
Experience: 4 years lifting
Somatotropin (if you still believe in them lol): ectomorphic

Bench: 285 1RM
Squat: 345 1RM
Deadlift: 405 1RM

I'll hit up updates weekly.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So its soy?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
@900 mg a day aka 1.5 TBSP. it is a soy lecithin granules with phosphatides in them. Phosphatidic acid is the ingredient we care about here. Modern studies show it is one of the most anabolic supplements because of its mTor signaling effects. Lots of studies show significant lean mass and strength gains. Don't let the soy myth scare you.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this. Bro you should put this in the supplement logs section though

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd to follow along. But as the above poster said, try and move it to the log section.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
in for some more feedback. whats your goals, going to keep everything the same as usual? or changing goals, "cutting/bulking" ect, carb intake low or high before/around your workouts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
@900 mg a day aka 1.5 TBSP. it is a soy lecithin granules with phosphatides in them. Phosphatidic acid is the ingredient we care about here. Modern studies show it is one of the most anabolic supplements because of its mTor signaling effects. Lots of studies show significant lean mass and strength gains. Don't let the soy myth scare you.
Im just clowning around?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Sorry only use this occasionally lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep track of it digitalducki, I am very interested. Like I mentioned in another thread, I used to use this in shakes and in yogurt because I liked the nutty taste, but never paid any attention to benefits at the gym. I'd add it back in now, but am on blast so I wouldn't know if it was doing anything.

organometal

Awards
Great idea. I have always been curious if this was as effective as the super patented pure PA. Definitely subbed

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
In for potential cheap gains...

I ran king for 8 weeks and noticed decent effects. Not sure if I'm sold on the new King or not with regards to the dosing in the prop blend. Haven't tried it yet but I was going to soon....I'm gonna hold off until this log picks up a bit though.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
About 5 days in of taking this stuff consistently..didn't feel anything first 4 days but worked arms today and got an ENORMOUS pump...like never seen before...but could still be a placebo effect...pretty sure it takes at least 2-4 weeks even fully get into your system. We'll see.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
In for potential cheap gains...

I ran king for 8 weeks and noticed decent effects. Not sure if I'm sold on the new King or not with regards to the dosing in the prop blend. Haven't tried it yet but I was going to soon....I'm gonna hold off until this log picks up a bit though.
I definitely would. Heard bad reviews on King. Plus the Fearn Granules are only $10...lasts months too...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely looking at trying the Fearns stuff, especially looking at the price for King.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Following! Have bulk lecithin granules I use in homemade salad dressing. Might have to try a couple tablespoons pre work out.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
King also has niagen in it, so although its more, its not just pa your getting. Although its only 30 serves of pa at 750mg. 7 bucks (fearn) for 30 days sounds better to me lol

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I definitely would. Heard bad reviews on King. Plus the Fearn Granules are only $10...lasts months too...
Going to run the Fearn granules once I cut down to my normal maintenance bodyweight. Put a few extra pounds that I didn't really want when I was in my gaining phase over the past few months. Should be starting with the SL dosing by the end of May. Probably going to stack it with my X-Factor for an 8 week run.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would HIGHLY suggest upping that dosage to 4 tbsp (2 pre and 2 post workout). You will thank me later : )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
but it is so important postwork?
I like post workout because mTOR activation only lasts 3-4 hours if I remember correctly (I need to look at that study again). Taking it post workout could possibly keep mTOR activation going for a while longer.

Also, they split the dose in the study on PA as well...so if you wanted to follow the documented study on PA then I'd split the dose.