Reduce XT sns

lumbe

Awards
two questions
1- it makes sense to use it after a cycle of activate / triazole 6 weeks if you how long
2 is a product suited to women?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's for cort control so you could use it while using AX/Triaz...or after, up to you. ..6 weeks would be a good run (up to 8)...and yes suitable for women to use :)

lumbe

Awards
It's for cort control so you could use it while using AX/Triaz...or after, up to you. ..6 weeks would be a good run (up to 8)...and yes suitable for women to use :)
many thanks
for a woman of 120 pounds in the definition that dosage? better associate some other supplement?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many thanks
for a woman of 120 pounds in the definition that dosage? better associate some other supplement?
I would just start out at 2 caps to see how that treats you, you may not even need to bump it up to 3 caps...which just means the bottle lasts longer, so that's a win :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would just start out at 2 caps to see how that treats you, you may not even need to bump it up to 3 caps...which just means the bottle lasts longer, so that's a win :)
Nailed it :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
two questions 1- it makes sense to use it after a cycle of activate / triazole 6 weeks if you how long 2 is a product suited to women?
my gf uses this and likes it better the. Any fat burner she's ever used. She has a high stress job/school and it seems that this helps with the stress cortisol a lot. She weighs about 140 and takes all 3 caps so you might be able to do 2. Play with your dosing tho and see what suits you!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my gf uses this and likes it better the. Any fat burner she's ever used. She has a high stress job/school and it seems that this helps with the stress cortisol a lot. She weighs about 140 and takes all 3 caps so you might be able to do 2. Play with your dosing tho and see what suits you!
I need to do another run..I get very stressed at my job and drink way to much coffee lol

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I loved it when i took it, can't complain one bit. I took it pct but i just now got off of it and i can see a difference, maybe mental. I dosed it 3 pills a day spread out evenly. again another A+ product from SNS

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Adding this to pct was the best choice I've made. Pct with vs without is like night and day.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding this to pct was the best choice I've made. Pct with vs without is like night and day.
what were the difference when taking it and when off it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just overall mood, body comp, and energy. I tend to really take a dive as far as mood and energy especially when I get to about week 1.5-2 of pct. Basically the point where the hormones are all pretty low before the serms really fully kick in and begin working their magic.

Adding this really seemed to help me keep up heavy workouts without dragging ass the rest of the time. Plus it seemed to allow me to keep body comp where it was on cycle as opposed to really flattening out and even bloating a bit. Just seemed to keep my body in a better overall balance even though all my hormones were in flux

I ran it twice in pct, once, just one bottle for the 4 weeks and once with two extended out to a full 8 weeks. Would recommend the latter as it gave me even more time to fully even out after the serms cleared too.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards

Mood for sure, at least for me, i felt up and at it, really positive when i was on it, since i got off of it i get irritated a lot easier. Body comp too. Its a great product

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl runs 1/day in the summer to stay "tighter" she's only about 110lbs.

Great for PCT to help stabilize hormones. In past experience, I usually start after my 1st week and run it for 4-6 weeks and usually taper off. I don't know if tapering is really needed but having ZERO cortisol isn't a good thing either ;-)