Natural Test booster for PCT

anchorman11

Awards
don't wanna use DAA for PCT, any good alternatives out there?

Coming off of EPI/Tr3st/Tren/Msten cycle
Rest of PCT looks like this...

Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Exem-12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
Osta- 5/5/5/5
Reduce XT
Xgels
+All other support supps

Have anabeta on hand but wanted to save it for a later time

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason why you don't want to use DAA? Just curious.

There are a ton of good options out there for natty test boosters. What are you specifically looking for?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin has Paederia Foetidea at a 20:1 extract to help naturally raise testosterone. along with Cistanche, Epicatechin you're performance will stay up helping you preserve gains and the Gentiana Lutea will increase appetite ensuring you can eat enough to keep your gains.

Jmyers ran a log for his PCT with Magnitropin:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262019-pct-myoken-magnitropin.html

His review (and others) is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/255918-magnitropin-144-capsules.html#firstreview

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't wanna use DAA for PCT, any good alternatives out there? Coming off of EPI/Tr3st/Tren/Msten cycle Rest of PCT looks like this... Nolva- 20/20/10/10 Exem-12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 Osta- 5/5/5/5 Reduce XT Xgels +All other support supps Have anabeta on hand but wanted to save it for a later time
that was a hell of a cycle... Have you ran tr3st and tr3n together before?

But I second Magnitropin. Different MOA from anabeta but similar results. I had a great run with it that I enjoyed a lot. It's a great way to increase calories from the heightened hunger and I notice little to zero fat gain while increasing carbs by 50-100g

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax may be a good option. Its a perfect all around PCT product. It contains Divanill and L-DOPA to help boost both free and total testosterone. The L-DOPA should help to control prolactin levels which may be a good idea since you did include 'tren'. Contains a full dose of Arimistane to help keep estrogen at bay but also boost total testosterone and 95% Forskolin which should help you hold onto the gains you made during cycle. Also has testosterone support with Vitamin D3 and Zinc/magnesium.

Definitely a very complete product that could be a great addition for PCT.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As an unbiased third party, Alphamax gave me some very nice results and I greatly enjoyed it. As a consumer, Magnitropin looks awesome from the profile and logs and plan on picking up a bottle or two in the near future to run myself. Cant go wrong with either of those.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard great things about Magnitropin and Alphamax. You might also look into EndoSurge Turbo, as it also contains Mucuna Pruriens for prolactin control.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Have to recommend our super potent test booster H.P.T.A. by IronChamp. Link is in my sig. Also, if you want to PM me, I will set you up with a 50% off discount good sir :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some good options in here. However koi's code making Alphamax $25 is hard to beat. The F95 is worth that by itself.

I don't think anyone would argue that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
don't wanna use DAA for PCT, any good alternatives out there? Coming off of EPI/Tr3st/Tren/Msten cycle Rest of PCT looks like this... Nolva- 20/20/10/10 Exem-12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 Osta- 5/5/5/5 Reduce XT Xgels +All other support supps Have anabeta on hand but wanted to save it for a later time
there's a few good ones out there but many are just overhyped by marketing. Personally daa tears me up and actually makes me have prolactin issues. My favorite single ingredients are fenugreek and bulbine. I'm usually more succeptable to prolactin sides (probably caused by estrogen) so I might also add some inhibit p especially considering trest is a 19 nor

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
nothing says recovery like using a suppressive substance during all 4 weeks of pct.

IMO the best way to do it (if youre going to do it) is run osta at the very end of your cycle, then continue into the first like third of your pct or some variable of that. anything other than the entire length would be preferable and adjusting that would probably do more than any natty test booster you throw in.