Been hitting the gym last 5 weeks (since shoulder injury)

STEELCITY

Awards
What's going on everyone?

Last time a posted was a few months ago. I was b!tching that I couldn't workout because of my shoulder. It did take me a good 3 months for a full recovery (and add another month of laziness, so 4 months in total).

Anyway, the last 5 weeks I've been back at the gym and I feel great. I jumpstarted myself with supplements of course. They motivated me when I had them in front of me. Typically I was an iForce guy. I've taken a lot of iForce products the last few years and they were great!

But it was time to switch it up a bit. I bought (2) bottles of ABE and (2) tubes of the DermaStrength gel by Olympus. I finished up my first bottle of ABE after the 4th week and I felt a great endurance, speedy recoveries and of course strength held well every workout.

Now I am using my first bottle of Derma Strength and all I can say is..."WoW!!" It truly is amazing! Your metabolism turns into a furnace and you do get a little edgy. Either way, great product! I am going to use this bottle and then take a break from this stuff for 4-6 weeks before I jump back in and use my other ABE and DermaStrength. Next time, I will stack them (along with a bottle of PES). For now, it was all about getting back in after a 4 month break (brutal).

How should I do the stack? Should I stack all 3 at the same time? or ABE and Dermastrength and after a month just take PES?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES what?

You listed 2 products and "PES"

Are you using anything other than just those right now?

STEELCITY

Awards
The PES is sitting on the side for next month.

Other than those, nothing right now besides my multis, fish oils, ZMA and creatine mono.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The PES is sitting on the side for next month. Other than those, nothing right now besides my multis, fish oils, ZMA and creatine mono.
What are the 3 products you are asking about?

Also if you are getting back in the game check out Ergonine, formulated by PES to include all your staples, and new proven ingredients, in one scoop daily.
Will add a big boost to that, or any stack

STEELCITY

Awards
I will look into Ergonine.

I was just asking, if you have ABE, Dermastrength and PES. In what order would you take them?

(this is what I have waiting for me for next month)

STEELCITY

Awards
By PES I meant to say Erase Pro. Sorry bout that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
By PES I meant to say Erase Pro. Sorry bout that.
Lol ok now I understand ;)

Erase Pro and Anabeta are a very popular stack I would stack them dosed as directed

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I will look into Ergonine.

I was just asking, if you have ABE, Dermastrength and PES. In what order would you take them?

(this is what I have waiting for me for next month)
Being all natural with very different functions, you could dose all three together with no concern.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I hope you use joint support
I assume this is response to the drying effects of the Erase? There are actually quite a few anecdotal reports of perceives, improved joint health.

By this I don't mean repair of cartilage or any such claim, just that joints seem to feel better.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I assume this is response to the drying effects of the Erase? There are actually quite a few anecdotal reports of perceives, improved joint health.

By this I don't mean repair of cartilage or any such claim, just that joints seem to feel better.

No, I just say this because he talk about a shoulder injury who have lasted a few months

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
No, I just say this because he talk about a shoulder injury who have lasted a few months
Fair enough. I assumed the full recovery part was truly a full recovery.

Not to encourage throwing caution to the wind.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not saying that. Just saying that since he didnt highlight it as an issue or ask opinions on it I assumed he had that area under control in a manner he was comfortable with.

STEELCITY

Awards
Leatherface, funny you ask that. I do take joint support. I take a great glucosamine by Irwin Naturals. I take half the dosage and it works great. I also take Super Cissus by USP Labs.

A few months ago when I was on the forum I WAS asking for insight FrankZ on the shoulder injury. I got a lot of different opinions and at the end continued doing what I was doing. Which was letting time heal the injury and had my chiropractor help me a lot. Deep tissue massaging played a crucial role in getting some blood flow in there. It was a process though.

Even a friend of mine who's a doctor told me that it was probably a "slow occurring injury", because I never tweaked it or anything like that. Just out of the blue one day I was benching and was feeling a dull pain. Eventually it go to the point where it started getting duller and sharper and to the point where I could not lift. This was probably caused by doing TOO many pushing exercises. To the point where over the years my ball joint started shifting to my front delts and every bench or dip I was doing was causing damage because it was rubbing up against my front delts. Now I've been focusing much more on pulling exercises to start balancing everything out.