Anafuse Stack!

caleb91

caleb91

Awards
Whats up guys? New to the site, anyway i've read nothing but good things about anafuse so decided to order a bottle yesterday and give it a shot, i was wondering what else i could stack it with to maximize my gains? In the past ive run a stack of m-stak/clear muscle (but feel that clear muscle was a waste)
any input would be appreciated! Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean the possibilities could be endless, but if I was you I would run it solo and spend the rest of my money on high quality food and/or protein powder.

Running it solo has the added benefit of letting you know exactly what the product is doing for you. If you're cutting you could throw in a fat burner like Combustion or Alphamine.

I think you will have a great run just doing that solo (you're already getting hica, epi, laxogen) and saving money towards your next run.

caleb91

caleb91

Awards
awesome! thanks for the input, i've been going crazy trying to read up on something else to stack it with.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
caleb91

caleb91

Awards
Thanks Afi140, before i made this post i had already considered running it with ABE but after yalls advice i may just look into that stack for my next stack. I'm extremely excited to run anafuse regardless :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse is already multiple ingredients so I think it's pointless to stack too much with it. Since it has epi + recovery ingredients, you can take advantage of any other typical bulking stuff (ArA/Anabeta Elite/PA)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Afi140, before i made this post i had already considered running it with ABE but after yalls advice i may just look into that stack for my next stack. I'm extremely excited to run anafuse regardless :)
I think we are all interested in more feedback on Anafuse, but that feedback quality becomes limited if people run it with a bunch of other stuff.

Not that anything is wrong with that but I try and run almost everything I'm interested in solo to gauge the effects of it and determine if it warrants further purchase. The more you stack with a product you've never tried the less you can pinpoint what each individual product is doing. That's the way I like to do things personally.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we are all interested in more feedback on Anafuse, but that feedback quality becomes limited if people run it with a bunch of other stuff.

Not that anything is wrong with that but I try and run almost everything I'm interested in solo to gauge the effects of it and determine if it warrants further purchase. The more you stack with a product you've never tried the less you can pinpoint what each individual product is doing. That's the way I like to do things personally.
Agreed. My solo Epicatechin run was totally worth it, as well as the ArA run (4 weeks solo then stacked with OG Anabeta)

caleb91

caleb91

Awards
point taken! i will definitely run it by itself to see exactly how well it works! i will keep you all updated as well :) now if only it could hurry up and get here!

Caleb87

Awards
I'm considering running this as well but am wondering about the length of time it should be taken. It's a 30 day supply but should it me ran at 6 weeks or even up to 8?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm considering running this as well but am wondering about the length of time it should be taken. It's a 30 day supply but should it me ran at 6 weeks or even up to 8?
I think two bottles would be an excellent choice to give it a shot if you can afford it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea two bottles would be a good run. I think just one is almost too short to see really good results.

caleb91

caleb91

Awards
Hey guys i thought i would give y'all a quick update! It came in this morning and i was looking forward to this because i've had just a crappy two weeks of workouts lately, i took the advice and decided to run it by itself. anyway i dont know if its just the placebo effect or what but this was by far the best workout ove had in a while! I hit chest/bi's and had great strength, and tons of endurance. My strength was great the entire workout. Had a nice pump as well! again this was my first day on it and could very well just be the placebo effect! Tomorrow is back/tris so will be back tomorrow! Cant wait to keep running it :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys i thought i would give y'all a quick update! It came in this morning and i was looking forward to this because i've had just a crappy two weeks of workouts lately, i took the advice and decided to run it by itself. anyway i dont know if its just the placebo effect or what but this was by far the best workout ove had in a while! I hit chest/bi's and had great strength, and tons of endurance. My strength was great the entire workout. Had a nice pump as well! again this was my first day on it and could very well just be the placebo effect! Tomorrow is back/tris so will be back tomorrow! Cant wait to keep running it :)
It will be better about week 2 to 3. Trust me

caleb91

caleb91

Awards
Whats up guys, thought i would update yall as ive just finished my 4th workout since getting anafuse! Tuesday i hit back/tris, yesterday was legs, today shoulders and have to say especially the last two days my strength and endurance have been great! Ive never had a high volume shoulder workout like i did today!i know this isnt even close to really kicking in yet so i cant wait to see where im at two weeks from now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys, thought i would update yall as ive just finished my 4th workout since getting anafuse! Tuesday i hit back/tris, yesterday was legs, today shoulders and have to say especially the last two days my strength and endurance have been great! Ive never had a high volume shoulder workout like i did today!i know this isnt even close to really kicking in yet so i cant wait to see where im at two weeks from now.
sweet man. Glad you're enjoying it. Only gets better with time. Keep us updated

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the updates coming. I've got my eye on Anafuse!