Anafuse

Ww74529

Ww74529

Awards
Strong supplement shop started selling a new produced called Anafuse by Vital Labs. The two main ingredients are epicatechin and laxigenin which are supposedly suppose to maximize protein synthesis. My question are has anyone tried this product or anything that had these ingredients in it? If so what kind of size gains and strength gains did you get from it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like a solid supplement. I'm trying to bulk with it so maybe decrease a little body fat and increase a lot in strength and weight
this would be right up your alley then. A lot of Epi users have noticed bodyfat reduction while maintaining strength and adding some nice mass. Here is another log. I would highly recommend anafuse

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/264547-anafuse-operation-crossfit.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

Ww74529

Ww74529

Awards

Steelight

Awards
First post ever on here haha! I just wanted to chime in though. I'm currently on my 4th week of Anafuse. It's hard for me to say how well it's working because I started using it almost immediately after I came back from 2 weeks of field training with my national guard unit. So it was 2 weeks of little food, terrible nutrition, and virtually no exercise. I lost a tremendous amount of weight in those 2 weeks....I went from about 193 lbs to 186 lbs.

So I've been gaining it back and started using Anafuse. In the last 3 weeks I've gained 9-10 pounds. Obviously it's not all muscle, though I'm sure a little of it is. Also keep in mind I'm a hard gainer so even gaining that much weight back as a rebound is somewhat unexpected. I'm not sure if it's the rebound of if it's really the Anafuse. I will say that my arms went from 16 1/16 inches to 16 5/16 inches in 3 weeks. That's 1/4 of an inch in 3 weeks. But before I started military training my arms were about 16 1/4 so again, could be rebound effects. I'll have to do another bottle to see for sure.

I feel like I've noticed a SLIGHT increase in endurance but I've also changed up the way I lift recently so my muscles could just be adapting.

I feel like I MAY also have a slight increase in appetite but nothing extremely noteworthy. Could just be my imagination.

All-in-all I have to say I'll need another bottle to fairly assess this product. But keep in mind, I went from being smaller than I've been in nearly 2 years (186) to being bigger than I've been in 8-9 months (195) in 3 weeks, with an increase of 1/4 inch on my arms. And all of this has been with a pretty poor diet and almost no protein shakes. Nothing but Anafuse, a test boost (which may or may not work), E-Control, and vitamins. I plan on fixing my diet and taking more protein, maybe some BCAA's, and I'll get back to this forum in a few weeks with my verdict on this product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would run two bottles back to back to get the most out of it. Then throw in some aminov and some quality protein.

luke93

Awards
i like it alot. im running it for a total of 10-12 weeks. im on week 7 and have noticed solid gains, vascularity, and leaning out. i'm stacking it with e9 and erase. overall very happy with how its going. def recommend to anyone,most of lifts have gone up 10 pounds

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Glad you're enjoying it. It's a solid product for sure