Natty Stack for an Ostarine PCT

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys

So I'm on week 6 of an 8 week Osta run, and plan on running a natty stack alongside 3 weeks of Nolva and ERASE as a PCT.

Im currently taking Soy Lecithin... was looking to add one to two products. Im thinkin ARA or Magnitropin. Would anyone like to weigh in?
Was also considering DermaStrength

With these compounds, I know the dose for ARA is 1500mg preworkout, but what about on off days?

How many caps per day or Mag?

mgs for Derma?

Also would Follidrone also be a good idea?

Im really only looking to add one compound to this

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you are looking to add only one product your best bet is Ergonine.

If you really want to hold the most mass in your PXT use the formula in which all 9 ingredients are tested and proven to amplify both performance and muscle growth.

Given proper training I can see you still gaining in a PCT from Osta.

Under $1/day and right now comes with a free Analyzed Supplement of your choice.

athletixsports.com

Check out our write up or feel free to ask me anything brother

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Besides ErgoNine, which should be a staple, there a couple of products you can choose from!
Viron by BLR is an amazing test booster with results
AlphaMax is a complete PCT AND test booster in one with a value you can't beat (I can break down the ingredients for you if you want, but it covers everything)
ArA is a proven muscle builder that has plent of research and anecdotal evidence
Follidrone will help you with fat loss, work capacity (more reps, less rest), and is a myostatin inhibitor
I haven't used dermastrength so I can't really comment on it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ Ergonine and Alphamax would be a serious stack

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Dermastrength and Magnitropin would make a ridiculous PCT stack. The increased MPS from the laxo would compliment the magnitropin benefits perfectly.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Dermastrength and Magnitropin would make a ridiculous PCT stack. The increased MPS from the laxo would compliment the magnitropin benefits perfectly.
Second this. Magnitropin is a great add, I know TGB is having a mind blowing sale now, with free shipping too when the code is used. But yeah I loved magnitropin when I used it PCT for my EPI cycle. I kept 97% of my strength and a lot of my lbs I put on during the cycle. If you have any questions regarding magnitropin feel free to DM me. I'll help out any way I can

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I got some Magni and some Dermastrength, going to run Nolva/Mag/Derma/Inhbit-E/Test Powder/Forskolin, and eat at maintenance calories while adding fasted morning cardio 2 days per week on top of my 4 day 531 split with 2-3 days cardio as it is.

VERY EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, I also run green tea extract 2x daily as is, will likely add some kind of thermo as well towards the end

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I got some Magni and some Dermastrength, going to run Nolva/Mag/Derma/Inhbit-E/Test Powder/Forskolin, and eat at maintenance calories while adding fasted morning cardio 2 days per week on top of my 4 day 531 split with 2-3 days cardio as it is. VERY EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, I also run green tea extract 2x daily as is, will likely add some kind of thermo as well towards the end
This is killer man! Are you going to log this?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Honestly probably not... Im a ****ty logger. I tried logging an Hdrol cycle last year and failed. Maybe i'll update on here weekly

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Occasional updates would be cool. Looking forward to a run of both those products together myself so Im eager to hear your thoughts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly probably not... Im a ****ty logger. I tried logging an Hdrol cycle last year and failed. Maybe i'll update on here weekly
Awesome! I'd like to see how your results go with this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ara