OUT OF THE GAME FOR A WHILE - REC ME A NON PH/PS STACK

cdeperi

Awards
Hi All,

As the title says, I have been out of the supplement game for a while. for last year or so, I have been running some basics, creatine and animo powder. I would like to get together an effective stack for boosting test and leaning out/muscle building. I have been training for the better part of 10 years with various successful H-drol cycles and am well versed in diet and training habits. (not looking for PS/PH)

Years back Mass FX/Hyperdrol/Lean X was all the rage as was Bioforge, Arachidonic Acid, are these even still relevant ? However after spending a whole mess of time searching for the newest and best, I have hit a wall.

Could you please provide guidance...I like what I have read about Diesel Test Hardcore and Pro cycle, but am at a loss as to what I could stack with it.

Thank for the help!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother check out platinum nutras test xt it has a good mix of supplements that should help boost test and lean out. If you want to stack it with something I would recommend Olympus labs dermastrength. It should work well for ya feel free to pm me with any questions

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some products that would fit your goals:

AnaBeta Elite
Arachidonic acid
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

AnaBeta Elite
Arachidonic acid
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy
These are also good recommendations :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As mentioned, I would look into adding Dermastrength or EP1C to the test booster of your choice.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, this. Epicatechin standalone is effective too (in my experience)
I got a crazy goods libido boost from anabeta elite. It must have been the forskolin

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Skip the "test boosters" as for the most part theyre a waste. the little boost they might give you wont do anyhting to help muscle gains.

ArA is a very viable candidate (and would my first suggestion) as it has been studied a lot and has legit results to back it.

Anabeta elite/ Magnitropin/ or some of the epicatechin suppllements are your best bet

cdeperi

Awards

AnaBeta Elite
Arachidonic acid
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy
Wow, thanks everyone for the prompt feedback. After reading through all of the answers how does the following look.

AnaBeta Elite
Ara
Myosynergy
Diesel Test Hardcore

Of course there are the suggested dosing schemes on each bottle but I know there are some special dosing directions associated with various supplements. What would be appropriate if these were combined together and duration ?

Thanks again!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AnaBeta Elite
Arachidonic acid
Phosphatidic acid
MyoSynergy
ArA + conqu3r. Great stack. Or if you don't want to go with the conquer pick up some carnitine and soy lecithin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax would work great with that stack, if you decide not to go the DTH route.

There is code in the TGB section for 10$ off making it $25. The Forskolin 95 in it is worth that alone.

Im at work now, so I'm going to post a quick summary.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

Immediate effects one will notice are better sleep quality and even a better pump if dosed pre workout. 7-14 days in, libido should be up and one should noticed an decrease in water retention.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look in to Myokems magnitrpoin and stack that with alphadex or just take Mag alone, my test levels raised and had a libido like 17 year old boy haha. Strength felt great too, people asked what i was taking. But honestly all of the options above are great too. if you need any other help feel free to DM me anytime

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

As the title says, I have been out of the supplement game for a while. for last year or so, I have been running some basics, creatine and animo powder. I would like to get together an effective stack for boosting test and leaning out/muscle building. I have been training for the better part of 10 years with various successful H-drol cycles and am well versed in diet and training habits. (not looking for PS/PH)

Years back Mass FX/Hyperdrol/Lean X was all the rage as was Bioforge, Arachidonic Acid, are these even still relevant ? However after spending a whole mess of time searching for the newest and best, I have hit a wall.

Could you please provide guidance...I like what I have read about Diesel Test Hardcore and Pro cycle, but am at a loss as to what I could stack with it.

Thank for the help!
if you are close to or over 35 go with diesel test pro over dt hardcore, imo.....i have been thinking of a ironstack/dieseltest pro stack.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
best natty stack i've ran, and i've seen run by a couple of people now is ArA (X-Gels) and Magnitropin. insane results, no side effects. i believe TGB has sales on both too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best natty stack i've ran, and i've seen run by a couple of people now is ArA (X-Gels) and Magnitropin. insane results, no side effects. i believe TGB has sales on both too
heard good things about magnitopin.....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Thank for the help!
Follidrone and Viron combo is very solid for a non steroidal stack with no negative sides.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks everyone for the prompt feedback. After reading through all of the answers how does the following look.

AnaBeta Elite
Ara
Myosynergy
Diesel Test Hardcore

Of course there are the suggested dosing schemes on each bottle but I know there are some special dosing directions associated with various supplements. What would be appropriate if these were combined together and duration ?

Thanks again!
If you want ArA, we have Xgels for $32.99 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/265058-sns-x-gels.html
We also do have GET DIESEL NUTRITIONS PREWORKOUT SALE http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/265366-tgbs-get-diesel.html
DTHC for $42.99 and my code koi1214 will get you $5.00 off. https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-1075-get-diesel-nutrition.aspx

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

Thank for the help!
Injectable testosterone is the answer, stack it with an ai, boom, easy non ph/ps stack!
:lol:

But on a serious note,
Have you looked at sarms, like osta rx from iron mag labs.
Reduce xt from sns is a must if your looking to get lean

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Injectable testosterone is the answer, stack it with an ai, boom, easy non ph/ps stack!
:lol:

But on a serious note,
Have you looked at sarms, like osta rx from iron mag labs.
Reduce xt from sns is a must if your looking to get lean
The " I Hate my Joints Stack"

Reduce XT
Alphadex
XGels

Ouch.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EP1C+ X-Gels+CONQU3R and you will see a sick recomp and gain in strength. Toss in VITAL1TY to replace your current Creatine and see the best Gains you have had in a long time.

Anabeta gets a lot of love and DTH seems to have a few interesting logs worth looking into.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels + Alphamax was one of my favorite stacks ever. Not only did I stay lean, but I put on some weight as well with my waist slightly decreasing in size. The pumps were unreal. The Arimistane in Alphamax and the X-Gels provided me with a nice dry look, vascularity was way up and I'm already pretty vascular.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey brother,

First of all welcome back to the game. As you can see by the pile of suggestions so far there is a lot to catch up on.

If you are after effective ingredients that bring proven and tested results that many of us are now using year round and can be stacked with any of this, look into Athletix Ergonine.

For under $1/day you get many of the most proven ergogenic and myogenic ingredients on one great tasting scoop. This covers your muscle growth and performance, as well as having benefits for losing fat.

It's a bodybuilding all-star by all accounts.

Even better for you right now is that you can choose a free test-booster from Analyzed Supplements to come with it, for a limited time.
Or if you wanted something other than a test booster Forskolin 95 would be a great option for you to gain fat free mass and even lose fat.

Check it out at athletixsports.com :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Thank for the help!
How are you placed for "staples?". Generally the only staples I recommend are Creatine, Vitamin D3, Betaine and various adaptagens for day-to-day type stuff and then products like Forskolin 95, X-gels, Endosurge Turbo, Inhibit E, Growth Factor XT for shorter term use (i.e. 12 weeks max).

As you are just coiming back to it all, I suggest keeping it as SIMPLE as possible. Maybe pick up an AI like Inhibit E or an Arachidonic Acid based product like X gels or whatever else you find interesting and run with that alongside the DTH or Pro cycle. The more simple the stack, the more you can tell what works for you and what doesn't. The more you add, the more you cloud the results.

Other good options are:

Alphamax (Great all round product)
Anabeta Elite (slightly more pricey but good option)
Bioforge (pricey but another good option)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loved it. Only about 5 supps I've ever really felt worked wonders and this is one.
magnitropin is definately on my 'to try list'....going to stack it with hpta/volume!!!

Pneumophant

Awards
Skip the "test boosters" as for the most part theyre a waste. the little boost they might give you wont do anyhting to help muscle gains.

ArA is a very viable candidate (and would my first suggestion) as it has been studied a lot and has legit results to back it.

Anabeta elite/ Magnitropin/ or some of the epicatechin suppllements are your best bet
Pretty much this.

Some X-Factor and epicatechin would be sweet.

integlspwr

Awards
I read this thread about 4-5 times looking for suggestions on a first time natty stack.

what what i gathered, the two stacks that are thrown around alot is.

SNS X-Gels + Anabeta elite + Magnitropin

Am i stacking those correctly, if so, how long should i run it etc? Anything more i should stack with those already mentioned. or should i keep it simple and just run two of the above items, if only two, which two should i run?

Thanks in advance..

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read this thread about 4-5 times looking for suggestions on a first time natty stack.

what what i gathered, the two stacks that are thrown around alot is.

SNS X-Gels + Magnitropin

or Anabeta elite + Magnitropin

Am i stacking those two correctly, if so, how long should i run it etc? Anything more i should stack with those two already mentioned

Thanks in advance..
X gels take 4-6 pre workout only. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

I would go 8 weeks then cycle off
^^ this.

I went 12 weeks then four weeks off. About to start another 12 weeks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Magnitropin

ABE I would go 8 weeks.

integlspwr

Awards
X gels take 4-6 pre workout only.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Magnitropin

ABE I would go 8 weeks.
With that said

pretty much a 8 week run with those three (SNS X-Gels + Magnitropin + Anabeta elite) is okay?

Thanks again everyone! I want to do a few natty runs before doing a DZine stack that i got as a gift from my friend for Christmas.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With that said

pretty much a 8 week run with those three (SNS X-Gels + Magnitropin + Anabeta elite) is okay?

Thanks again everyone! I want to do a few natty runs before doing a DZine stack that i got as a gift from my friend for Christmas.
That would be a killer stack.Here are 2 links for some great prices too.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/264429-sns-x-gels.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/265172-tgbs-myokem-buy.html

alland

alland

Awards
Clinically Validated
HMB Free Acid
Arachidonic Acid
Phosphatidic Acid

Look Intriguing
HICA
Epicatechin
Laxogenin

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I read this thread about 4-5 times looking for suggestions on a first time natty stack. what what i gathered, the two stacks that are thrown around alot is. SNS X-Gels + Anabeta elite + Magnitropin Am i stacking those correctly, if so, how long should i run it etc? Anything more i should stack with those already mentioned. or should i keep it simple and just run two of the above items, if only two, which two should i run? Thanks in advance..
I would not use both ABE and Magnitropin at the same time.

Use one or the other after, when you run magnitropin add some Forskolin,
Which you can get free right now with Ergonine.

The best foundation for any stack.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i've ran ABE and Mag together and it's great, but it is fairly expensive.

that stack would work well OP, the combo of all 3. could also bridge them like so:

8 weeks of X-Factor or XGels
weeks 1-4 ABE Or Mag
Weeks 5-8 the other one

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i've ran ABE and Mag together and it's great, but it is fairly expensive. that stack would work well OP, the combo of all 3. could also bridge them like so: 8 weeks of X-Factor or XGels weeks 1-4 ABE Or Mag Weeks 5-8 the other one
I like being able to alternate between them personally, running my Mag now by the way brother :)

E9 + Mag + X-gels

I will flip over to

E9 + ABE + something new to try

When done that.

integlspwr

Awards
i've ran ABE and Mag together and it's great, but it is fairly expensive.

that stack would work well OP, the combo of all 3. could also bridge them like so:

8 weeks of X-Factor or XGels
weeks 1-4 ABE Or Mag
Weeks 5-8 the other one
Looks like I'll be trying this run cycle trying to stretch and get the most out of each product.

integlspwr

Awards
I would not use both ABE and Magnitropin at the same time.

Use one or the other after, when you run magnitropin add some Forskolin,
Which you can get free right now with Ergonine.

The best foundation for any stack.

Any reason for running forskolin? Any certain brand recommendation ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any reason for running forskolin? Any certain brand recommendation ?
Forskolin is one of the best single ingredients for body composition, shown in studies to aid losing fat and gain fat free mass, in some cases simultaneously.

Most of us stick to Forskolin 95 by Analyzed Supplements.
The sabinsa 95% extract is much easier on your GI tract/better

Right now it can be got for free with an Ergonine purchase for one hell of a good stack

integlspwr

Awards
Looks Ike I'll be running magnitropin and some forskolin together. Thanks everyone !

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Looks Ike I'll be running magnitropin and some forskolin together. Thanks everyone !
Great choice!! If you have any questions about running it DM me anytime throughout I can help out any way possible!!! Great pick and you will love it!

integlspwr

Awards
Do I need to run a pct with my suggested cycle ? If so, what recommendations ?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I need to run a pct with my suggested cycle ? If so, what recommendations ?
Forskolin + Magnitropin is completely natty/non hormonal. No PCT required. (and if it makes you feel better, I've used both and have noticed nothing bad after finishing them)

integlspwr

Awards
Forskolin + Magnitropin is completely natty/non hormonal. No PCT required. (and if it makes you feel better, I've used both and have noticed nothing bad after finishing them)
Ok I didn't think I need to. Man this is the best forum for feedback on supps. Always good feedback and suggestions. Thanks again everyone

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the dosage of X-gels? I've been reading around that they should just be taken before your workout, but the directions on the bottle says to take it on non-workout days as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up with the dosage of X-gels? I've been reading around that they should just be taken before your workout, but the directions on the bottle says to take it on non-workout days as well.
4-6 caps pre-workout.

No need to dose on off days if dosing 4x a week at least.