lean xtreme

GIJane1928

Awards
I have a bottle of lean xtreme and was considering stacking it with norcodrene. I noticed that the product has been discontinued. Why was it discontinued? Do I need to be concerned with testing positive for any substances?

Nyrin

Awards
Lean Xtreme:

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf), Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root), Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root), Phosphatidylserine 45%, [highlight]5-AT (7b-Hydroxy, 17b-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone )[/highlight], BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
I believe DHEA is indeed on a lot of ban lists if you're an athletic competitor. Pretty benign beyond that.

Products get continued for all sorts of reasons; DS seems to be even a little more capricious than the rest of the industry in this regard.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of lean xtreme and was considering stacking it with norcodrene. I noticed that the product has been discontinued. Why was it discontinued? Do I need to be concerned with testing positive for any substances?
well nothing has showed up that I know of... But we are all aware of how wonderful DS is as a company. Should be fine though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme:

I believe DHEA is indeed on a lot of ban lists if you're an athletic competitor. Pretty benign beyond that.

Products get continued for all sorts of reasons; DS seems to be even a little more capricious than the rest of the industry in this regard.
I'm pretty sure it is NCAA banned and was added to some bodybuilding orgs banned list last year as well (INBF/WNBF) No clue why product was DC'd