Best pre workout?

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Hey guys. Whats the best pre workout you have tried?
Also which pre workout gives you tunnel vision and euphoria?
Thanks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you were asking about Hypermax in another thread.

Here is a little piece of the article from supp with that review site. They ranked Hypermax the #1 best preworkout for stimulant lovers.

HyperMax topped our list because it is much more than just a mix of stimulants. Despite most of the emphasis being placed on the stimulant-component, HyperMax is actually an all-around effective pre-workout which will provide a noticeable pump and endurance-boost, not just a stimulant rush. That being said, the "Energy & Drive" blend is definitely something special and is ultimately what prompted us to declare HyperMax our top pick for the stim-lovers out there

http://www.suppwiththat.com/best-pre-workouts-for-stimulant-lovers/

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current go to pres are:

Olympus Labs Conqu3r
Komodo Katana
iForce Max Out

They all provide excellent focus, strength and pump.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look into Myokem magnitropin. Best focus I have every head and a Solid pump. I hit arms with some other Myokem reps and everyone's arms were extremely full. But again the focus on this is the best I have ever had. I know TGB is have a buy two get one deal right now.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hey guys. Whats the best pre workout you have tried?
Also which pre workout gives you tunnel vision and euphoria?
Thanks.
Nitramine if looking for tunnel vision, it's moderate stimmed and everyone raves about the focus.

tgbsupplements.com has it, and the code "AMSHIP" gives you free shipping

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what you've stated you're looking for, Nitramine is a good addition to the lists above. Good clean energy, no crash, and amazing focus. Some good ones listed above as well. What have you tried before that you liked?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love alphamine pre.... Personally.

I am looking to try hypermax, conqU3R, JECKYLL HYDE MIX

CrazeInsanity

Awards
I think all those pre workouts are banned.
Can they ship to Canada? And the prices are so low for these banned pre workouts.
It kind of seems shady. Also You got any Craze or Jack3d original left?

CrazeInsanity

Awards
For what you've stated you're looking for, Nitramine is a good addition to the lists above. Good clean energy, no crash, and amazing focus. Some good ones listed above as well. What have you tried before that you liked?
I haven't tried any crazy good pre workout yet expect for original jack3d and craze but those are banned.
I tried mr hyde and didint really like it. The best pre wokout that i have tried thats not banned is pre surge without dmaa
but i built up tolerance pretty fast to it and it was nothing crazy.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think all those pre workouts are banned.
Can they ship to Canada? And the prices are so low for these banned pre workouts.
It kind of seems shady. Also You got any Craze or Jack3d original left?
Banned?? Nah bro. Idk about canada, but theyre not banned...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm a big fan of controlled labs products. Great price and value - but then again. The best pre-workout drink of all is probably Creapure and a caffeine pill. Costs about $.26 a serving

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
STIMUL8 ..... best preworkout hands down. I have tried almost all of them and have always come back to STIMUL8 ..... and for the record I was hooked on STIMUL8 before I ever began repping for FINAFLEX ;)

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Im buying a new pre workout today.
My top choices right now are still Stimaholic and Hypermax.
Leaning towards Stimaholic.
Cannibal Ferox is another one im intrested in
but dont know enough about it so i sent out a email for a sample.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was talking about LeanEngineer post.
Click his link.
Almost all pre workouts on that list are banned
Wow, you're right. Maybe time to update the top 5, lol. If you want to give nitramine a shot, shoot me a pm. I'll get ya some samples sent out, just let us know what you think!

android.19

Awards
1 Scoop Ergonine + 2 Scoops High Volume = Death by papercuts pumps

add a caffeine tab if you're looking for a stim effect and youre good to go

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im buying a new pre workout today.
My top choices right now are still Stimaholic and Hypermax.
Leaning towards Stimaholic.
Cannibal Ferox is another one im intrested in
but dont know enough about it so i sent out a email for a sample.
HyperMax will provide powerful energy just like top stim pre workouts but you also get full doses of Beta-Alanine, Agmatine, Glycerol, Norvaline, Choline and all in an open label so you know the exact doses.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 27.49 a tub currently at NP, Conqu3r is a must try. Plus NP has a cheap intl shipping option. I believe you could get both vital1ty and conqu3r shipped to CA for close to 50$

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have tried and would buy again:

Komodo Katana and Vaskular (sick combo).
Fierce Domination by SAN.

Want to try:

Max Out
Nitramine

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Have tried and would buy again:

Komodo Katana and Vaskular (sick combo).
Fierce Domination by SAN.

Want to try:

Max Out
Nitramine
You will love nitramine, the focus it gives you is mind boggling!!! i throw my hat on and i have tunnel vision. Me vs the weights, shoot me a pm i can send some samples your way :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 27.49 a tub currently at NP, Conqu3r is a must try. Plus NP has a cheap intl shipping option. I believe you could get both vital1ty and conqu3r shipped to CA for close to 50$
Conqu3r is one of the best. Period.

Right now it is my top go to preworkout. I recently added a scoop of iForce Hemavo2 Max to try it out, and pumps for days!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Is this the Demi-God edition? I believe that's what I have.

Not to be confused w/ "Conquer" which I believe is by Purus Labs?

Which one is more popular? Less stim crash?

I'm getting great focus/energy from:

1 scoop Ergonine + 1 High Volume + 1 cap Uncut (believe it's by App Nut)

Otherwise I use 2-4 caps Acute FX for stim OR just a huge cup of coffee. Just my .02.

Grit n grind.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the Demi-God edition? I believe that's what I have.

Not to be confused w/ "Conquer" which I believe is by Purus Labs?

Which one is more popular? Less stim crash?

I'm getting great focus/energy from:

1 scoop Ergonine + 1 High Volume + 1 cap Uncut (believe it's by App Nut)

Otherwise I use 2-4 caps Acute FX for stim OR just a huge cup of coffee. Just my .02.

Grit n grind.
Yes, Demigod CONQU3R is 27.49 at NP right now and Vital1ty is 14.99. Great pre-workout combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just about done with a tub of diesel jp8 hardcore...the focus is the best i have ever had from a pre-workout and ALL lifts showed significant increases.
some really good recommendations in here, katana and conqu3r demi god i need to try, and nitramine samples were very good..... but you won't go wrong with jp8 hardcore, imo.

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Thanks for all the answers guys. Ended up going with stimaholic because the ingredients
are very similar to craze. Im looking into Hypermax,Nitramine and cannibal ferox for my next pre workout.
Also is there anyone that can shoot out a nitramine sample to canada?
Thanks guys!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Definitely have to recommend Psyched by IronChamp. It comes in capsule form which is more convenient for some folks. The link is in my signature but currently you can receive 50% off by using discount code "PCT50OFF". That is $12.50 for 30 servings before shipping.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Really liking three scoops of I force conquer with 100mg caffeine, 900mg alpha GPC and 4g taurine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely have to recommend Psyched by IronChamp. It comes in capsule form which is more convenient for some folks. The link is in my signature but currently you can receive 50% off by using discount code "PCT50OFF". That is $12.50 for 30 servings before shipping.
hellova deal for $12.50!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Perseverance by Mind Warrior is working really well for me right now. I would love to stack it with Nitramine sometime.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Best preworkout thread.... havent seen one of these lately
:-/

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
You will love nitramine, the focus it gives you is mind boggling!!! i throw my hat on and i have tunnel vision. Me vs the weights, shoot me a pm i can send some samples your way :)
I have a tub of Max Out in my desk. I didn't like it and neither did the guys I gave samples to. I literally can't give it away.

My current favourite is GAT Nitraflex. I have tried dozens of preworkouts and find it hits me good and hard every time. Nice smooth energy and solid focus. I mix in some High Volume for a nice pump.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Conqu3r DGE or stim free with alphamine
Ergonine plus norco
Stimul8 plus 1 scoop HV

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
CL White Flood always hit the spot for me!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
There's always the accepting toilet
I'd rather give it to someone who will use it. I'll use it from time to time before a hockey game if i'm low on energy but it doesn't have enough kick to power me through a gym session. Maybe I should try and triple scoop it. Trouble is I really don't like the flavour. The lemon flavour is like drinking a cough drop.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
App Nut's UNCUT. Can dose 1-3 caps. Usually just 1 is sufficient for me + 1 scoop HV + 1 scoop E9 (30 min prior).

Acute FX is also super cheap yet efficient. Can dose 1-4 caps (all 4 is just 250mg caffeine).

Just got a sample of Neurosurge.

Got a tub of Olympus L's Conqu3er.

Heard great things about Katana. Want to try it out soon.

Used CL White Flood for years. Maybe didn't take enough stim break from it? But it's effects became diminishing. Would give it a go again.

SNS Focus XT is solid. Also have a caffeine free version.

Just my .02 from the past 6-8 years. I'm no pro or physique model but I lift and use high volume circuit routines.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol the number one preworkout of all time and old school classic is a cup of black coffee. Never fails

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Lol the number one preworkout of all time and old school classic is a cup of black coffee. Never fails
While this is certainly true in regard to a stim kick, a lot of pwos these days are well-dosed with ergogenic aids. If you want a pick me up, coffee or a caffeine tab is definitely a cheap and effective route. But if you want a little boost in performance, there are some good pwos out there (along with a ton of sh*tty ones)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While this is certainly true in regard to a stim kick, a lot of pwos these days are well-dosed with ergogenic aids. If you want a pick me up, coffee or a caffeine tab is definitely a cheap and effective route. But if you want a little boost in performance, there are some good pwos out there (along with a ton of sh*tty ones)
Thats a fact bro, dont get me wrong. I love a bunch of pump ingredients with some focus and creatine blends, but the cup of black coffee is like a revolver, true tried, beeen around forever and works no fail lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll echo the Caffeine + High Volume combo.

Focus XT is one that doesn't get a lot of praise, but I've enjoyed it many times in the pre-workout setting.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thats a fact bro, dont get me wrong. I love a bunch of pump ingredients with some focus and creatine blends, but the cup of black coffee is like a revolver, true tried, beeen around forever and works no fail lol
I hear ya....coffee has gotten me through some rough days haha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a tub of Max Out in my desk. I didn't like it and neither did the guys I gave samples to. I literally can't give it away.

My current favourite is GAT Nitraflex. I have tried dozens of preworkouts and find it hits me good and hard every time. Nice smooth energy and solid focus. I mix in some High Volume for a nice pump.
There's always the accepting toilet
I actually liked Max Out. What was wrong with it for you guys?

EMG81

Awards
I enjoyed Max Out at 1.5ish scoops. Cannibal Ferox has become my holy grail of preworkouts - I've got a sealed tub of the second version (with AMP) waiting for the right time. I'm currently finishing off a combo of Stimul8 and High Volume, and will then be taking a much needed stimulant break, hah.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I actually liked Max Out. What was wrong with it for you guys?
I found that 1.5 scoops did nothing for me. It mixed like sandy beach water. I didn't like the flavour but that's on me. Just my take on it. I found it very ineffective compared to other pres.