Most Wanted, King or Follidrone

Thebigc4

Awards
Looking to only take one of the supplements listed above, although not necessarily that brand. Looking more for opinions on the separate ingredients in each. Goals are mostly increase recovery and maintain muscle mass while possibly in a deficit (don't have the option of prepping my own meals). Maintaining strength or even gaining would be welcome too.

Thanks!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looking to only take one of the supplements listed above, although not necessarily that brand. Looking more for opinions on the separate ingredients in each. Goals are mostly increase recovery and maintain muscle mass while possibly in a deficit (don't have the option of prepping my own meals). Maintaining strength or even gaining would be welcome too. Thanks!
sounds like you might want to check out ergonine. Sounds perfect for you goals. Athletix and Driven2lift and give you more info!

Thebigc4

Awards
Ergonine already replaced everything else as my staple for creatine, betaine etc. lol. I appreciate the suggestion. Current supplements I'm on are pretty barebones which I am happy with (Ergonine, multi, fish oil, protein). Just looking for that one more thing to really push things.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I would look into EP1C or Dermastrength by Olympus Labs. EP1C is -epi so will provide the endurance and performance benefits you would expect even in a deficit. The Dermastrength is 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and significantly increases muscle protein synthesis rates. The transdermal delivery also appears to extend the half life which is a big concern for typical laxo supplements so the effects are more pronounced.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
EP1C gave me great results. I can't same the same for any lax product, I suppose I'm just not a responder to it which you'll have. But yea, EP1C or maybe xgels too. Have you considered xgels?

Thebigc4

Awards
I think so far I am leaning towards an -epi product like EP1C since the most important thing to me is recovery/performance. Laxo products get mixed reviews from everything I have read but the good reviews are pretty stellar. PA seems to work for everyone, I was specifically asking about King because I'm not certain I want to go the whole Soy Lecithin route. I have run a cycle of ArA before and loved it, however at the moment I don't want to be going pro-inflammation.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Both are great natural supps. King (or any PA supplement for that matter) may make maintaining a deficit difficult as I've heard loads of anecdotal reports of significant increases in appetite.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/blog/evomuse-myosynergy-review

Thank you for the Athletix support brother, of the above listed products I may suggest trying Myosynergy which falls under the -(-)epi category but with multiple other proven ingredients included as well.

I linked Orbit's product review above.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why doesn't NutraPlanet's MDX epicatechin never get any love? 150mg open label (used in the first study showing benefit - I split the capsule and dose 75mg - 2x/Day). Very affordable too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why doesn't NutraPlanet's MDX epicatechin never get any love? 150mg open label (used in the first study showing benefit - I split the capsule and dose 75mg - 2x/Day). Very affordable too.
How have the results been?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would not be a good candidate to judge the effectiveness of one naturally occurring compound at this current point in time.

Thebigc4

Awards
Lots of love for -epi products in here so I am going to go with that! I don't think it needs to be cycled right? If not I will run for approx 16 weeks solo, and see how it goes!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of love for -epi products in here so I am going to go with that! I don't think it needs to be cycled right? If not I will run for approx 16 weeks solo, and see how it goes!
No need to cycle it.The endurance is amazing from -(-)Epi

Thebigc4

Awards
Awesome, looking forward to getting this started.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to cycle. I ran Follidrone for 6 months straight and then 3 months with labs and saw lipid improvement (already in range as baseline) on two labs and then staying at that level. Enjoy the endurance and strength increase with health benefit. win, win, win

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think everything should be cycled, so you dont build a tolerance and to give your system a chance to be without it. Also when you stop taking these supps that dont provide immediate effects(like a caffiene would), you can better judge what they can truely do for you... Just my 2 cents, good luck bro

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
1. Follidrone
2. Most wanted

If you can afford , stack then for endless stamina, strength gains and absoluley ZERO doms

IFN15

Awards
Josh had great results wit Most Wanted as well, i agree on adding in the epi with the Most Wanted crazy stack. I ran MW with Folli now im trying it with Magnitropin to give that a shake down.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've been a repeat buyer on both follidrone and most wanted, most wanted was fascinating, so many benefits to your day to day life you wouldn't expect

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is solid.
increased anabolic potential.
Helps burn fat
Increased endurance
Pump
And...its healthy. for most it improves markers for good health.

Lowers cholesterol, reduces inflammation, heart protective.

Basically the plusses of a steroid with none of the negatives.
A healthy approach to performance enhancement.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to only take one of the supplements listed above, although not necessarily that brand. Looking more for opinions on the separate ingredients in each. Goals are mostly increase recovery and maintain muscle mass while possibly in a deficit (don't have the option of prepping my own meals). Maintaining strength or even gaining would be welcome too.

Thanks!
First question is, who is making your food for you?.

Thebigc4

Awards
Lots of good info in here! That was quite the detailed log on MW. Both Folli and MW together would be quite an amazing stack by the looks of it, however I think I would like to run -epi first to see its effects, as Brundel has pointed out quite a few benefits there. Perhaps stacking both in the future will be an option, if I can manage to afford it.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

Thebigc4

Awards
First question is, who is making your food for you?.
The cafeteria at the uni. I obviously make the best choices I can and strive to hit my macros but alas I am at someone else mercy.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run the ingredient in King much cheaper if that is the route you want to go. Check out the thread I'm on phosphatic acid ya'll.

Most Wanted looks cool, haven't heard a ton of feedback on it. Seems priced pretty high.

Any of the epi products have good feedback:

MyoSynergy
Follidrone
EP1C

Also might look into Anafuse. It has both laxo and epi. It's on my want to run list.

Really you should be seeing good results from anything named so far. Just pick the one that sounds best and go to town. Lots of good products listed in the epi and recomp category.

Thebigc4

Awards
Checked out that Anafuse product you mentioned. Interesting for sure, although I'd love to know (as most people would) what kind of dosages of each ingredient i'd be looking at. Not that I don't think HICA is valuable, just wouldn't want it to be the only thing there plus underdoses of the other stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked out that Anafuse product you mentioned. Interesting for sure, although I'd love to know (as most people would) what kind of dosages of each ingredient i'd be looking at. Not that I don't think HICA is valuable, just wouldn't want it to be the only thing there plus underdoses of the other stuff.
it is a prop blend but it is comparable to other Epi products. It's a strong exclusive. Have a couple logs and people are really enjoying it. Check it out. I like every Epi product I have used tbh- follidrone and epic have treated me very well in the past.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/264547-anafuse-operation-crossfit.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263297-anthon88-shreds-up.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I take -(-) epi for the proposed Myostatin inhibition based on the research. There are tons of cheaper products that "make you healthy", etc... Hard for the average Joe to prove increased Follistatin though, so I get the pitch. Kind of like Bio-Grow and "Blah, blah, recovery!" :) (Except for that whole -(-)epi actually being proven in a lab, of course, LOL)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take -(-) epi for the proposed Myostatin inhibition based on the research. There are tons of cheaper products that "make you healthy", etc... Hard for the average Joe to prove increased Follistatin though, so I get the pitch. Kind of like Bio-Grow and "Blah, blah, recovery!" :) (Except for that whole -(-)epi actually being proven in a lab, of course, LOL)
Lol i took bio grow and went through some overreaching training. I want to say it worked... Lmao idk if its in my mind tho.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just wish people are able to produce some tangible results off -epi. Ive seen studies, the pictures of rats lol, but seems like everytime i ask people about thier results i cant get a clear answer. Ive got some on hand to run, i figure ill see for myself after i finish knocking these logs out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wish people are able to produce some tangible results off -epi. Ive seen studies, the pictures of rats lol, but seems like everytime i ask people about thier results i cant get a clear answer. Ive got some on hand to run, i figure ill see for myself after i finish knocking these logs out
Quite a few reviews in here with tangible results. One guy gained 15lbs in 4 weeks. Several gained 6-10.
Fat loss
endurance
pump
Everything Ive described but described by guys who have used the product.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are people posting results in many threads and in the reviews. But, if there is any doubt, the best way is to go with the plan and try it for yourself. :)

Islander73

Awards
Save your money, ditch the king & follidrone. Get some soya lecithin for your PA.

Islander73

Awards
I dont think you know what follidrone is - absolutely nothing to do with PA.

I actually do know what follidrone is. I've tried an epi product before and it did nothing for me.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you know what follidrone is - absolutely nothing to do with PA.

I actually do know what follidrone is. I've tried an epi product before and it did nothing for me.
have you tried follidrone? if no, you shouldn't be telling people not to take it. many other -epi products are inferior due to purity, maybe you should do some research

I know a ton of people that have had insane results on follidrone. from personal experience its right up their with ArA

Islander73

Awards
I've done lots of research..... especially liked the studies showing humans increasing strength and muscle mass.

Your obviously pretty young, shown by your reply, so I won't waste much time here. The poster asked which product to take. I offered advice based on my own experience. That is all.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go again. Epicatechin works for some, and not for others. Give it a try to see if you respond. It's like this with most supplements....

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Here we go again. Epicatechin works for some, and not for others. Give it a try to see if you respond. It's like this with most supplements....
i can vouch for it. I have before and afters if you'd all like to see them!

Islander73

Awards
I'm not trying to slam epi here at all BTW. I hope I'm just a non responder TBH or that I took a product that was crap. If there are ever any promising human trials that come out, I'll give it another go. The ideal behind it is great (ie. Healthy, non-hormonal etc).

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to slam epi here at all BTW. I hope I'm just a non responder TBH or that I took a product that was crap. If there are ever any promising human trials that come out, I'll give it another go. The ideal behind it is great (ie. Healthy, non-hormonal etc).
Well, i was one of the ones who responded VERY well to epicatechin. I think there's some more studies in the BLR forum, but I didn't really read up on it because I already know epicatechin works well for me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to be that way at times. That's why we packed MyoSynergy with much more than Epi!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to be that way at times. That's why we packed MyoSynergy with much more than Epi!
Can't wait to start my MyoSynergy run in a few months. It's got everything I like. Haha.