Reducing Chest Fat, Some help would be awesome.

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi All,

So over the last couple of months, i have put on some chest, unfortunately i am one of those people who puts on most of his fat on the chest, my stomach is fairly flat. So my body looks really weird!

At the moment,

I left 2 days in a row and then take a day off, repeat.
Cardio: HIIT 20 mins every day
Yoga every other day
Calories are on a negative

But the progress is sluggish !!!

I have purchased the ERGONINE W/ FREE LIPOVATE.

I don't live in the states, so shipping takes ages, but any recommendation would be appreciated!

Thank you!!

abhishah1987

Awards
Should i try iodine, in another thread on this forum some one has successfully reduced gyno using iodine.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem with how I store my fat. Unfortunately, there is no way to "spot reduce" fat. You'll just have to keep dropping fat and hoping that it will come off.

The only supplement that Ive found helps a little bit is absolutely abliderated from Evomuse. It blocks cortisol through a topical. I highly recommend it. However, it isnt magic. Keep eating at a deficit and training. Youll get there.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is it gyno or chest fat?

Conflicting posts above. If it is any kind of fat, that stack and your caloric deficit will start eating away at it for sure

abhishah1987

Awards
Hi Driven2lift and leanengineer,

I have sent youll a pic, would appreciate if you'll could have a look and tell me if its body fat or gyno?

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
What worked for me for the first time ever is Burn24 in addition to a low-fat diet. That is of course with HIIT 3 times a week and about 10 calories per lb of body weight. So I instead of buying more stuff I'd suggest you play around with the macros a bit: if you've been doing moderate fat/moderate carb trying reducing one at the expense of the other. Also, I'd suggest reading on the term skip-loading :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!!

I stick to the stack for now, then probably try ERGONINE with norcodrene.

Thank you again!
Looks like the other answered your concern and got you started on a great path towards a solution. It's frustrating, but some of us simply have a spot where fat seems to accumulate the most and is usually the last spot to start decreasing when cutting.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hi All, So over the last couple of months, i have put on some chest, unfortunately i am one of those people who puts on most of his fat on the chest, my stomach is fairly flat. So my body looks really weird! At the moment, I left 2 days in a row and then take a day off, repeat. Cardio: HIIT 20 mins every day Yoga every other day Calories are on a negative But the progress is sluggish !!! I have purchased the ERGONINE W/ FREE LIPOVATE. I don't live in the states, so shipping takes ages, but any recommendation would be appreciated! Thank you!!
I'd say just keep doing what you're doing my man!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Should i try iodine, in another thread on this forum some one has successfully reduced gyno using iodine.
Hey man. Please do not try use gyno reduction/ removal protocols for fat. Gyno is not chest fat :)

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
It's not gyno.
Don't waste your money on worthless supplements unless you're susceptible to the placebo effect. Stick to you're diet and training regime.