EC Stack ~ Need Help Controling Cortisol

android.19

Awards
Hey folks ive been running the EC Stack along with forskolin 95 (komodo) @ 24/200 + 66 F95 (fasted mourning training) with a 2nd dose of 12/100 + 33 F95 about 4 hours later for quite some time now and ive gotten amazing results so far although my doctor recently mentioned that my Cortisol levels were fairly high (first time getting it checked so it could have been high for who knows how long). Anyways im trying to address the problems with supplements as I see no other route (perfect diet & 9 hours of sleep everyday) and so ive been looking into a few products and it seems like Lean Xtreme (old version) was a frequently ran combo with the EC stack and it also seems that Reduce XT mimics the old version of Lean Xtreme I was thinking maybe I can throw in a cap of Reduce XT with each serving of the EC stack to hopefully bring my levels down some. Lmk what you folks think also if it matters at all im also taking Ergonine (preworkout with first ec stack dose) and on every 2nd day I mix a scoop with 2 scoops of High Volume along with the first dose aswell, just wondering If mixing all the water and active ingredients might be counteracting the EC's effectiveness given how weak the absorption of ephedrine is. Thanks a bunch for all the help folks, its great to have a place like this to shoot questions around.

Edit: ive been running the 2nd ec stack dose fairly lower because I didnt want to take too many stims in one day given that im also doing high intensity lifting and high intensity cardio pretty much 6 days a week. Lmk if there might be something wrong with such a low dose vs the normal 25/200

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane is very effective at reducing cortisol. May be an option.

android.19

Awards
Ive actually seen quite a bit of people stack the EC stack with that product however its the Absolutely Abliderated one I see more often, thanks for the recommendation Ill look into it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's odd your doctor checked cortisol levels. That isn't really a routine test and kinda not that reliable if I'm not mistaken

android.19

Awards
Regarding Afi140's post (cant quote yet too few posts)

Yeah thats what I noticed also and Reduce XT is the supp im mostly leaning to atm. What do you recommend for dosing 1 cap with each dose of EC and F95?

Regarding Judo's post:

Actually I'm being seen by an endo regarding low T and cortisol was 1 of the many blood tests taken.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I thought cortisol tests involved collecting urine for 24 hours, wouldn't blood just give a snap shot of where it is at the moment in the daily rhythm and be easily misconstrued? In all fairness, I haven't been involved in the clinical part of the medical field for some time so things could easily have changed.

Last edited:
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I thought cortisol tests involved collecting urine for 24 hours, wouldn't blood just give a snap shot of where it is at the moment in the daily rhythm and be easily misconstrued? In all fairness, I haven't been involved in the clinical part of medicine for some time so things could easily have changed.
They get a good idea if taken very early in the day. My endo did the same.

They just want to make sure its not too low while using test, a reading in the range taken in the morning is all they need

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regarding Afi140's post (cant quote yet too few posts) Yeah thats what I noticed also and Reduce XT is the supp im mostly leaning to atm. What do you recommend for dosing 1 cap with each dose of EC and F95?
I do 2 reduce xt am and 1 pm (I usually forget the mid day dose which is why I do it like this ) but it is best to have the spaced throughout the day. Let us know how it goes. Save those sns labels too. After a certain number you get free products :)

android.19

Awards
@ Afi140 Dosed with the ec stack right? as I use the max 24/200 dose first thing in thee morning (preworkout) and a 2nd dose of 12/100 4 hours later both doses with F95. Also will having the 2nd dose half the reg dose have any significant determents in regards to normal dosage of 24/200 twice daily?

And someone mentioned the 24h urine thing, yeah after a normal blood test showed fairly high cortisol levels I had to do a 24h urine test to measure my free cortisol levels. I mostly blame my intense workout regime for the high readings although im certain the ec stack most definitely doesn't help.

Also forgot to thank everyone that chimed in, in such a short amount of time. All the advice is most definitely helpful.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ Afi140 Dosed with the ec stack right? as I use the max 24/200 dose first thing in thee morning (preworkout) and a 2nd dose of 12/100 4 hours later both doses with F95. Also will having the 2nd dose half the reg dose have any significant determents in regards to normal dosage of 24/200 twice daily? And someone mentioned the 24h urine thing, yeah after a normal blood test showed fairly high cortisol levels I had to do a 24h urine test to measure my free cortisol levels. I mostly blame my intense workout regime for the high readings although im certain the ec stack most definitely doesn't help.
if you're running it like you could do one with each ec dose and one pre bed.

android.19

Awards
if you're running it like you could do one with each ec dose and one pre bed.
I kinda like sleeping on an empty stomach I notice I get a better rest sometimes. Would there be any negs in doing 2 preworkout (first thing in morning) and 1 4h post like you mentioned previously? If so I'll definitely do 1 cap pre bed, Id rather the most optimal results as possible. Thanks again man huge help

Edit: after thinking about it im prob going to be best off just following directions on the bottle dosing as you mentioned in your most recent post huh.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kinda like sleeping on an empty stomach I notice I get a better rest sometimes. Would there be any negs in doing 2 preworkout (first thing in morning) and 1 4h post like you mentioned previously? If so I'll definitely do 1 cap pre bed, Id rather the most optimal results as possible. Thanks again man huge help Edit: after thinking about it im prob going to be best off just following directions on the bottle dosing as you mentioned in your most recent post huh.
yes sir. That would be the best way. Won't hinder your sleep at all :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you have any questions about Reduce Xt feel free to PM me. Afi has you covered though :D