ECAY and X Gels Cut

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't seen anyone use these together yet, is there any reason not to?

8am: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine, 81mg Aspirin
8:30am: Cardio and BCAAs
10-11am eat
1pm: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine
3-4pm: eat
6pm: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine
8pm: eat
9pm: 1.5g X gels, Glycergrow, LCLT
9pm:Workout
Eat until bed

Should I split this up any differently? It will be my first time using Yohimbine besides in pre workouts so I will ramp up the dosage fairly slow to begin with.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's a great stack. Ive done this before for a recomp but instead of yohimbe I ran anabeta with eca/ara

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yeah mane, I'd definitely ramp your way up ECAY is no joke

Going off the wack w/ 75mg E to start might not be the best

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mane, I'd definitely ramp your way up ECAY is no joke

Going off the wack w/ 75mg E to start might not be the best
Agreed. Looks like a good set up though :D

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
E and Y together:

The problem is that yohimbe plus the ECA stack *can* be relatively more dangerous than either one used separately. Here’s why. Recall from above that the beta receptors are analogous to the accelerator on your car while alpha receptors are kind of like the brakes. Taking ECA is like stomping on the accelerator, taking yohimbe is like taking your foot off the brake. Meaning that ECA + yohimbe will have an overall greater effect on metabolism than either one taken alone. This is a good thing from the standpoint of fat loss since you are both stimulating fat breakdown and inhibiting the inhibition of fat breakdown. But the heart also has both alpha and beta receptors. Stimulating beta receptors in the heart raises heart rate. So does inhibiting the alpha receptors. Doing both means that the heart rate and blood pressure response to ECA + yohimbe will be greater than with either one taken alone. For some people this is a non-issue. Others report a racing heart rate and vastly increased blood pressure when they take ECA + yohimbe and there is no way to know in advance if you’ll be susceptible or not. If you do choose to experiment with both, at least show some common sense and monitor your heart rate and blood pressure response. Normal heart rate for most individuals is 60-80 beats per minute and a resting heart rate over 100 is considered dangerous. Normal blood pressure is about 120/80 and anything over 140/100 should be a major danger sign.
Make sure you monitor HR and BP as you slowly increase the Y dosage.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen anyone use these together yet, is there any reason not to?

8am: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine, 81mg Aspirin
8:30am: Cardio and BCAAs
10-11am eat
1pm: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine
3-4pm: eat
6pm: 25mg Ephedrine, 200 Caffeine, 5mg Yohimbine
8pm: eat
9pm: 1.5g X gels, Glycergrow, LCLT
9pm:Workout
Eat until bed

Should I split this up any differently? It will be my first time using Yohimbine besides in pre workouts so I will ramp up the dosage fairly slow to begin with.
I have, although not posted about it haha. I ran X Gels + EC + Reduce XT and loved it. ECY + X Gels would be solid. Definitely start Y slow and work up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have, although not posted about it haha. I ran X Gels + EC + Reduce XT and loved it. ECY + X Gels would be solid. Definitely start Y slow and work up.
I figured that was the case, I just couldn't find much posted about the combination.

Dose the dosing and food timing seem okay?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think x gels are good for a cut, better suited for a bulk or recomp.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been awhile since I have read much on it, but it considered not a good idea to use it on a cut do to how it works?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not? I thought it was good for preserving lean mass and would help keep strength up while in a deficit.
You are mistaking it for anabolic steroids
When it's just an omega 6 fatty acid

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, ArA is one of a small handfull of OTC products that aids in muscle growth. Imo a perfect time to use on a cut or recomp. In a bulk, you should already be maximizing muscle gaining potential via diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 51
Weight Loss 18
D3x Supplements 6
Supplements 34
General Chat 2