AbE/ARA product timing

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
hey all,
first off thanks for being real understanding and nice about everything on here i love this site. So anyways, onto the question. I recently stacked x-gels with Anabeta elite, and the results have been great. 4x X-gels and then the normal dosage for Abe. My question comes from the fact that i threw abe into the mix about halfway through the bottle of xgels, so when i finish xgels ill have a number of days left on the anabeta. now obviously i know you dont have to stack them, but i loved the results. Im starting another bottle of anabeta and 2 bottle of xgels back to back starting the 23rd, so should i cut my abe when i finish the xgels, and add them to my next cycle to make it longer? or finish the bottle and go on as planned?
thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You will want a break after 8 weeks of ABE or 50 days of ARA

So do it however you can work that out

If you are starting back up the 23rd I suggest a break from both now

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
yeah i will definitely need a break after the next cycle but my current one was only one bottle of each so itll end up being about a month of each

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i will definitely need a break after the next cycle but my current one was only one bottle of each so itll end up being about a month of each
As long as you're following the 8 weeks on and 4 weeks of for AnaBeta Elite and 50 days on and 50 days off for ArA, you'll be good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would run the ABE out and then take the break (4 weeks) and delay the next cycle... my thoughts are that it does take some time to build up so there's not much point having a part of a bottle leftover. Reap the benefits of what is currently in your system and then come back to it again alter.

When you run ARA/ABE next time, try to plan it out so that you get 50 workouts in 8 weeks and youll have your ABE and ARA run out perfectly together.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the answers guys! ive recently been switchin up my training and have added in a bit more running and swimming than i was before. Would it be recommended that i take Abe and ARA if im going to be running intervals and swimming? thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for all the answers guys! ive recently been switchin up my training and have added in a bit more running and swimming than i was before. Would it be recommended that i take Abe and ARA if im going to be running intervals and swimming? thanks
not really. It's more for lifting. ABE you take daily regardless but ARA is best for strength training only

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you're incorporating some type of resistance training, I wouldn't run either product.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
so heres just a more general question for AbE
8 weeks on 4 weeks off right
if u only run one 30 day bottle what kinda off time would u look at for that? 2 weeks? just wondering since they come in approx 4 week increments

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so heres just a more general question for AbE 8 weeks on 4 weeks off right if u only run one 30 day bottle what kinda off time would u look at for that? 2 weeks? just wondering since they come in approx 4 week increments
I'm not entirely sure why you would want to run for only 4 weeks and then do a 2 week break and then get back on.

Would make much more sense to run for 8 straight weeks.

If that's what you were getting at.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
yeah definitely i agree but would that be alright? or would it be prudent to wait another four

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah definitely i agree but would that be alright? or would it be prudent to wait another four
If you go 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off would be fine.