PES Amino IV (Smelly Pee)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have recently been using cherry limeade amino IV intra workout and have noticed the next day it can be smelt when urinating.

Anyone else have this happen, its almost similar to when you drink strong coffee or asparagus and the smell changes.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long has this been happening? I have never heard of this happening from Amino IV.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For the last week its been happening i have been using 17g amino IV intra workout in 500-600ml water, also im running a ketogenic diet and in a 1000kcal deficit.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the last week its been happening i have been using 17g amino IV intra workout in 500-600ml water, also im running a ketogenic diet and in a 1000kcal deficit.
It might be the diet, your body does strange things when your adapting to keto, have you been on it for long? Also definitely make sure your drinking plenty of water

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been in ketosis now for 15 weeks.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
With the exception of a carb up day on Christmas

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess would be the diet. When I'm keto my pee has a strong ordor too

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
No just the amino IV no coffee either, just thought its odd cos i even have it on a Sunday when i don't workout or use amino IV.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others have stated, much more likely your diet, even if it doesn't happen all the time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's a very common side effect of ketosis to have your urine smell bad. I don't think there's anything in aminoIV that could do this ha. Or anyone else experiencing it for that matter

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious to know how it smells.

Does it smell like Amino IV? lol

It would be weird standing next to someone at the urinal and suddenly being able to smell cherry limeade. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never experienced this and I have been through my fair share of Amino IV.

If it also influences semen it would potentially be more encouraging to any partners you may have.

Sell them the benefits. No need for pineapple juice. ;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I would think this was the diet as well. I've gone through a lot of tubs of amino iv and never noticed anything of this nature

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
never happend for me i usually use 3 scoops daily