Reviews on Stimaholic,Hypermax and conqu3r and samples

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Hey guys. Need help deciding on a new pre workout. Reviews on these products would be very helpful.
Also please message me if you have any samples of these products. Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE stimaholic. I rotate stimaholic with illicit

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is my thoughts on these 3 products, however keep in mind I am affiliated with Performax Labs.

There is generally 2 types of pre workouts;

First you have the very high stimulant, high focus, intense pre workout. These generally have a good list of stimulants, provide great energy for your more stimulant tolerant individuals but doesn't provide huge gram doses of erogenic ingredients, its mostly stimulants in a proprietary blend. Stimaholic is a great example of this and an awesome product.

On the other hand you have your fully dosed, clinically proven products, that use large doses of proven compounds to increase endurance, performance etc. However generally they are lower in stimulants to allow for a wider audience to be able to enjoy; again the focus is full doses. Conquer is a great example of this and again awesome product.

With HyperMax, we attempt to bring the best of both worlds. In a 2 scoop serving of HyperMax your receiving a full 3200mg Beta-Alanine, 2000mg Micro. Glycerol, 1000mg Agmatine Sulfate, 500mg Choline Bitartrate and 200mg L-Norvaline. So with 2 scoops your getting full doses of ingredients that will increase endurance and performance while also providing an awesome pump. On the other hand HyperMax also uses Higenamine, Rauwsocline, Hordenine and AMP Citrate, providing a VERY powerful stimulant blend that provides insane energy and focus, while still providing fully doses ergogens.