new erase

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Holy hell! Honestly I've ran the OG many times and I'm 6 weeks in on the new one and had to add cissus and extra joint support for my hips and knees! I've never gotten this dried out before! Deff feel the new formula way more!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news it's working so well for you!

I haven't seen to many individuals commenting on joint issues though with the new formula.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Never had issues before with joints, but really like the new formula as far as tightness goes

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be trying the new formula then. Loved the old stuff. This sounds even better.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had issues before with joints, but really like the new formula as far as tightness goes
Glad you're enjoying it man. Has your style of training changed since you ran the original formula?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Glad you're enjoying it man. Has your style of training changed since you ran the original formula?
I do a lot more HIIT and I'm doing 5/3/1 for the big lifts, its made a big impact in muscle hardness and cutting fat for sure!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do a lot more HIIT and I'm doing 5/3/1 for the big lifts, its made a big impact in muscle hardness and cutting fat for sure!
Awesome! The reason I asked is because my joints used to be problematic when training heavier and primarily for strength. Perhaps the change in training could have a role in what you're experiencing. I'm more susceptible to joint discomfort after dieting for a while as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like others said, should be next to no joint pain in the new erase.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Leanengineer is on fire with da rep status... :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Bro, no disrespect but you don't have to go into every thread and post up the link to the store you rep for.

OP never even asked for additional supplementation.
Lol. I concur. Very ambitious, though.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still hVe a full bottle of new erase, I think I'm going to give it another try after reading this thread, once I'm done with pct.

That'd be stacking follidrone, dermastregnth, erase, viron, and reduce xt. Should be fun