ANAFUSE and possible add ons

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
i got a bottle of anafuse and im pretty excited to start since this will be my first time doing anything other than basic supplements. I chose anafuse because it is non hormonal and im only 18 and dont want to mess with hormones at a young age. I wanted to add on DAA and and E-control from iron mag labs. Would these be a good idea? im eating 500 calories above maintenance. any suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both are entirely unnecessary at your age.

I would suggest looking into Ergonine,
All of the best of bodybuilding for under $1/day

On special right now with a free Analyzed supplement, grab a free Forskolin to add to that stack

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
thats what i thought about the DAA but i have some slight puberty induced gyno and the reason for adding an ai was to reduce that a little bit. could an otc ai cause problems at my age?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
thats what i thought about the DAA but i have some slight puberty induced gyno and the reason for adding an ai was to reduce that a little bit. could an otc ai cause problems at my age?
I wouldn't use anything hormone modulating pre-21 myself but i don't see a huge concern.

As an FYI no AI, even RC's, will reduce gyno, that takes surgery. They can help prevent it.

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
i always thought SERMs helped prevent it and ai's could reduce it. ive read alot of logs with people using letro and having it work for them

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i always thought SERMs helped prevent it and ai's could reduce it. ive read alot of logs with people using letro and having it work for them
I've seen a few logs claiming that too but to my knowledge it isn't actually possible. 100% not with any OTC AI.

SERMS and AIs both prevent it.
AIs inhibit the aromatase enzyme which coverts some testosterone to estrogen.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 18 I would just run the anafuse solo and see how it treats you. You're young and can see an insane amount of gains if calories and training are on point.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both are entirely unnecessary at your age. I would suggest looking into Ergonine, All of the best of bodybuilding for under $1/day On special right now with a free Analyzed supplement, grab a free Forskolin to add to that stack
What site?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 18 I would just run the anafuse solo and see how it treats you. You're young and can see an insane amount of gains if calories and training are on point.
This^^

Your body is already producing more test naturally than it will at any other point in your life. DAA is useless to people at your age, and an AI isn't really going to have a noticeable impact. The -(-)epi in Anafuse is going to get you to the point where you're going to be able to bust your ass i the gym for marathon sessions, and the entire ingredient profile is designed to maximize protein synthesis. Beat yourself during your workouts and eat everything in sight afterwards.

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
thanks for the advice. now if only every other kid would listen to people like you and not abuse pro hormones like they do

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use anything hormone modulating pre-21 myself but i don't see a huge concern.

As an FYI no AI, even RC's, will reduce gyno, that takes surgery. They can help prevent it.
Your FYI statement is false. An AI + SERM can reduce gyno. Just mentioning this because gyno surgery is not the only option.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Your FYI statement is false. An AI + SERM can reduce gyno. Just mentioning this because gyno surgery is not the only option.
I said AI, not +SERM

Science on that is iffy at best, it foes not yield results for everyone
And if you have gyno do you want to fix it? (doctor) or F around with more things.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I said AI, not +SERM

Science on that is iffy at best, it foes not yield results for everyone
And if you have gyno do you want to fix it? (doctor) or F around with more things.
Were just going to have to agree to disagree on this one bro ; )

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ in both cases Testosterone treatment was stopped which is a big factor, as they went back to repressed levels

Case one was not treated with the AI whatsoever

"At 6 months after beginning treatment, the patient noted gynecomastia on the right side, which had not received earlier surgical treatment as an adolescent. TRT was discontinued and 1 month later the patient reported complete resolution of the gynecomastia. Testosterone supplementation was resumed at the same schedule as before, and anastrozole (Arimidex®, AstraZeneca, London, UK) 1 mg/day orally was started as well. After 3 y, the patient continues to have clinical benefits from TRT without recurrence of gynecomastia."

Symptoms went away before starting the AI, it was used as a preventative measure upon reintroduction if Test

I'm not saying an AI won't help it can't hurt, but this study is a bad measure IMO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An AI+SERM can only fix fresh gyno (if you're lucky) and it often won't work even then unless you pull the drugs back or fully come off blast. Tried many times. If you crush your estro you can most definitely shrink it, but this is temporary. If the gyno takes and is left, it will become permanent mass that will swell and shrink in response to hormone levels. At that point, surgery is it.

You have gyno and don't get rid of it asap, it's staying for the long haul.

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
just saw a log that said it was and almost had a heart attack haha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just saw a log that said it was and almost had a heart attack haha
If someone is taking Anafuse and they're claiming it's supressive it's because they're taking it with something else that is, but no, Anafuse has no supressive qualities.

sniffdog

Banned
Awards
thank you just making sure im not putting something in my body that i havent prepared to deal with the side effects