Best sup for cutting and gains

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
I'm looking for the best supplement to burn fat, with minimal to no muscle loss. I've been dieting, and nothing's been happening, along with increased cardio. I'm looking for something thats my to pricey and works at a decent speed. I've been trying for 4 months now and it's taking to long, I need to start gaining muscle asap

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
I mean cutting and gaining at the same time, just to clarify.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutting and gaining muscle don't really go together, man. You'll need an increase in cals to gain muscle. Recomping (leaning out/gain lean muscle) takes quite a while.

You could look into our capped fat burner, Red Acid Reborn. It could maybe assist you in losing a bit of fat.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Need to be at a higher BF% typically to gain muscle while losing weight.

Look into Alphamine, great burner with included HICA for muscle retention

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for the best supplement to burn fat, with minimal to no muscle loss. I've been dieting, and nothing's been happening, along with increased cardio. I'm looking for something thats my to pricey and works at a decent speed. I've been trying for 4 months now and it's taking to long, I need to start gaining muscle asap
I am not usually the guy who says this, but read the bold. Until you fix that no supplement is going to help. If you've been "dieting" but nothings happening then you need to change something (not add a supplement).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased cardio is not always a good thing. Honestly, it sounds like you're a tad impatient, 4 months is nothing in this game. Before getting into any supps, besides your basic creatine, fish oil, and multi, I would look into your diet and training.

First, what are you current macros, caloric intake, training split, height, weight, years lifting?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out Thermo X Pro from Platinum