Should I throw in DAA

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Started Inhibit E and Myokem Magnitropin, would throwing in SNS DAA go well or be over kill.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run Inhibit E or Magnitropin before? If not I'd suggest running them without the DAA first so you can know what's doing what. But if you have DAA would play nicely with those

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I have not run these before, but I do have low T and will be going on TRT soon, so more boost the better.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, they will stack nice together. SNS is a good company so can't go wrong with their DAA.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
On avg do most see better results with 5g vs 3.12?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer 5g, gives the old CNS a nice boost...

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
BPS Dermacrine

DHEA 14.4 mg **
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 7.2 mg **
Resveratrol (99%) 7.2 mg **
Pregnenolone 3.6 mg **
Chrysin (99%) 1.8 mg

On the website it says it can help fertility , and on the bottle it says it can mildly reduce it? As I have low T I'm guessing it should help more then hurt?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With what you already have ! Inibit and magnitropin, DAA should be enough no need for dermacrine in my view

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Was looking into it since the Doctor is giving me some when I get state side and I have this here now.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doctor is.giving you dermacrine?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. I can't take daa, wrecks my stomach

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
5G? Is there a study? Or are we going off of anecdotal?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh ya. I only dose 3G a day, does anyone see a benefit to 5g?
Also interested. Ive never even heard of anything over the 3g/day dose. Subd for later toilet reads

2Burnt

Awards
Whats up with daa and stomach issues. I cant dose it then go out in public after today's experience. Do these effects subside at all or maybe split the doses?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering your only benefit will be clean bowels, you could just toss the DAA or continue as a cleanse.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up with daa and stomach issues. I cant dose it then go out in public after today's experience. Do these effects subside at all or maybe split the doses?
It never went away for me. DAA was worthless except for the colon cleanse. ???

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA doesn't do anything...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
DAA works if you have low T levels like me - I am 50. It's what I run when not on cycle. And it flat out works - if you need it.

2Burnt

Awards
DAA works if you have low T levels like me - I am 50. It's what I run when not on cycle. And it flat out works - if you need it.
Does it give you stomach issues like the rest of us?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many points did it raise your testosterone and for how long?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Just recall that straight DAA has been shown to do nothing and it's only the Aspartate form that has a positive effect and is backed up by the studies. The standard "acid" has zero effect IMHO. So, if you are using DAA, then use the Calcium or Sodium D-Aspartate like we have in our Rise and Swell and you will definitely feel it!

2Burnt

Awards
Just recall that straight DAA has been shown to do nothing and it's only the Aspartate form that has a positive effect and is backed up by the studies. The standard "acid" has zero effect IMHO. So, if you are using DAA, then use the Calcium or Sodium D-Aspartate like we have in our Rise and Swell and you will definitely feel it!
So the addition of calcium affects absorption somehow?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Does it give you stomach issues like the rest of us?
I have a really good bulk powder this time. So it does sometimes. But I find only for the first few days and then the odd day here and their. I find it makes my stomach more sensitive to things like stims on an empty stomach or, for me, dairy.

2Burnt

Awards
I have a really good bulk powder this time. So it does sometimes. But I find only for the first few days and then the odd day here and their. I find it makes my stomach more sensitive to things like stims on an empty stomach or, for me, dairy.
I might have to try it on a completely emty stomach.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
How many points did it raise your testosterone and for how long?
Never did bloods. Just feel better, am stronger, get a good pump and have a higher higher libido. I never run it for more than a few months twice a year between mild cycles.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The original DAA that caused all the hoopla in 2009 from the Italian study geriatrics (Topo et.. al), was called DADAVITTM and made by the sponsor of the study - PharmaGuida. They don't even make it any more, it worked so well. DAA is an endogenous amino acid. Binding it to Sodium just increases solubility (Creatine Mono vs HCL). At any rate, you can get Kilos of either DAA or DAA bound to Salt, for about $50 a Kilo.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
THat is completely wrong IMHO. THe DAA from the rat and human studies was the aspartate form and that's way different. The studies showing it NOT to work used the acid form that's cheap and garbage.

DAA isn't creatine. I'd suggest it's the inverse for Creatine HCL (don't believe in the stuff) since monohydrate has all of the data behind it.

One H atom can make a big difference. Look at Androstenedione vs Testosterone. One H away but vastly different results.

It depends on the compound and the use...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Pat Arnold and I rarely agree on anything, but Patrick was 1000% right when he told everyone that DAA (acid) doesn't work and D-Aspartate works.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
THat is completely wrong IMHO. THe DAA from the rat and human studies was the aspartate form and that's way different. The studies showing it NOT to work used the acid form that's cheap and garbage.
So you're saying binding it to salt works all sorts of magic? I posted a .jpg of the DADAVIT label around here somewhere. It listed just "D-Aspartic Acid" and other stuff.

Edit:

This placebo-controlled study (Topo et. al.) on DAA and testosterone simultaneously evaluated humans and rats. 23 men were given either a placebo or 10 mL of DADAVIT® containing 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid, which is a liquid supplement that blended plain “unbound” DAA with vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid. Rats were given a plain DAA liquid formula. The D-aspartic acid formula was found to significantly increase the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone in male humans and rats taking DADAVIT® compared to the control.
Edit II:

The label translated from Italian and link (in Italian of the product):

Dadavit
Indications
Designed to rebalance the functional deficiencies of the spermatogenetic cycle.

Posology and Method of Use
1 vial a day after the main meal. Dissolve the contents of the cap and the vial liquid in half a glass of water or fruit juice.
We recommend a continuous take-over of 90 days.
Shake well before use.

Components
Purified water; sodium hydroxide; d-aspartic acid; potassium sorbate; sodium benzoate.
Content of metering stopper: maltodextrin; vitamin B6; folic acid; vitamin B12.

Format
15 vials of 10 ml.
http://www.starbene.it/parafarmaci/dadavit-15fl-904652916

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying binding it to salt works all sorts of magic? I posted a .jpg of the DADAVIT label around here somewhere. It listed just "D-Aspartic Acid" and other stuff.

Edit:

Edit II:

The label translated from Italian and link (in Italian of the product):

http://www.starbene.it/parafarmaci/dadavit-15fl-904652916
That's what I am saying. That was the confusion the study said "D-Aspartic Acid" and the actual ingredient is the D-Aspartate along with some other things I think there was a B vitamin in there.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I am saying. That was the confusion the study said "D-Aspartic Acid" and the actual ingredient is the D-Aspartate along with some other things I think there was a B vitamin in there.
The more recent studies seem to treat D-Aspartate as simply aspartic acid in the discussions/introductions that reference the study in question. Additionally, discussions referencing said study on D-Aspartate (the one with promising results) noted that the subjects in that study actually had rather/relatively low testosterone (although it wasn't clinically low), which may just make it another case of DAA helping for subjects with low-T (something we have seen before, and seen with "normal" DAA), not a study demonstrating the superiority of D-Aspartate. Either way, it would be nice to see a study on D-Aspartate in healthy (preferably resistance trained) subjects just to really give us a more definitive answer.

Here's a good study on DAA that discusses the D-Aspartate study (and makes no mention of DAA vs D-Aspartate) and provides some potential reasons for the discrepancies in the studies on the subject. I have the full text, but I'm not sure if its easy/free to find.

https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0271-5317(13)00173-5

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never did bloods. Just feel better, am stronger, get a good pump and have a higher higher libido. I never run it for more than a few months twice a year between mild cycles.
You have no bloodwork but assert that DAA "works" in the context of a thread discussion on whether it raises T levels?

'Implausible'is the word that comes to mind when I read most of your posts!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started Inhibit E and Myokem Magnitropin, would throwing in SNS DAA go well or be over kill.
if you do i wouldn't use it more than 2-4 weeks at a time according to the studies , one saying after 14 days test amnd lh riases, then used for too long test decreases. Thats how I use it on trt and it works well

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more recent studies seem to treat D-Aspartate as simply aspartic acid in the discussions/introductions]
Even older studies even from 1987.

DAA is a poor Testosterone booster and no matter what kind of DAA you use, it will not increase T levels as many believe.

Natural T boosters will do nothing directly for muscle size and strength

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DAA is a poor Testosterone booster and no matter what kind of DAA you use, it will not increase T levels as many believe.

have you had bloodwork on it?

I used sodium daa and my bloodwork was positive. Ive posted about this a lot

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

^ This. Isn't a nice cup of coffee better for help you in the other way as well?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You have no bloodwork but assert that DAA "works" in the context of a thread discussion on whether it raises T levels?

'Implausible'is the word that comes to mind when I read most of your posts!
Well, I I live in Canada and bloods cost allot more than the USA and in my area - are nearly impossible to get. Again, I am 50 and for pennies a day - DAA does the things I said it does for me and more so every year. I personally don't need bloods - DAA makes me feel great. And most folks in my age group agree. Every thread on DAA ever comes down to test levels and bloods; however, this was certainly not OP's context for opening the thread - no where did he mention in his opening comments anything about 'weather it raises T or not'. Now lets relax and enjoy the forum.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The more recent studies seem to treat D-Aspartate as simply aspartic acid in the discussions/introductions that reference the study in question. Additionally, discussions referencing said study on D-Aspartate (the one with promising results) noted that the subjects in that study actually had rather/relatively low testosterone (although it wasn't clinically low), which may just make it another case of DAA helping for subjects with low-T (something we have seen before, and seen with "normal" DAA), not a study demonstrating the superiority of D-Aspartate. Either way, it would be nice to see a study on D-Aspartate in healthy (preferably resistance trained) subjects just to really give us a more definitive answer.

Here's a good study on DAA that discusses the D-Aspartate study (and makes no mention of DAA vs D-Aspartate) and provides some potential reasons for the discrepancies in the studies on the subject. I have the full text, but I'm not sure if its easy/free to find.

https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0271-5317(13)00173-5
Yeah they use them interchangeably, but I am telling you I don't see it. The same thing with Lactate. I brought that to the market as a sports supplement and I will tell you it's awesome. I did that before the studies were released under Taurus Nutrition. It's great stuff.

PS Try Rise and Swell, it's the most amazing Test Booster out there.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The DADAVIT label has the final say in my opinion - unless we think a pharmaceutical company got it's own label wrong and risking penalties vs what they put in there. It was the Topo study that confounded the issue - they used DADAVIT (because, well, PharmaGuida paid them to use it, LOL) - but they talk all about Sodium Aspartate in the body of the document - strike one on study quality.

Then there's the Willoughby et. al. study - that whole team of PhD researchers would have to be clueless that there was a real world difference between D-Aspartic Acid (which is produced endogenously from L-Aspartic Acid and what interacts with the NMDA receptor) and Sodium D-Aspartate, which is just DAA bound to salt. Possible I guess, but I'd have to see third party, unbiased data on why DAA doesn't work, where the other one does.

But hey, if you believe this stuff does anything in healthy, young athletes - and think there's a difference in what form you use, $57 will get you a years supply of the Unicorn powder :D

Supplement Facts
Serving size: 3000 milligrams
Serving per container: 333
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**
Sodium (from Sodium D-Aspartate)... 390 mg 16%
D-Aspartic Acid (from Sodium D-Aspartate)... 2610 mg

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you had bloodwork on it?

I used sodium daa and my bloodwork was positive. Ive posted about this a lot
1. Yes
2. Even my friends ran and it did nothing
3. It does not suprise me that company reps always gets positive results from ingredients that are literaly garbage