Is cardio&endurance really that good on (-)epi?!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I read numerous of times about products that help with cardio&endurance but never experience the said result when I try it for myself.

Is (-)epi really that good, like will I see myself doing pr on my runs?!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it was that good. I ran Ep1c for 8 weeks, doing multiple forms of HIIT after weight training, and the only thing that could stop me was the clock, not my body.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read numerous of times about products that help with cardio&endurance but never experience the said result when I try it for myself.

Is (-)epi really that good, like will I see myself doing pr on my runs?!
A lot of people taking an epi product like EP1C are experiencing PRs. Reports of strength and endurance are common. For me personally, endurance is by far the greatest aspect, which makes cardio a breeze. So that alone is enough for me.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
When I used 8 weeks of ep1c at 2 caps a day, my endurance was excellent. Definitely made cardio/high intensity weight training much much easier.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is really that good. Acute effects are endurance and muscle fullness, but longer term use is when the strength and power really shine.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting week 3 on Magnitropin and can definitely attest to endurance. I noticed it in the first week. Has helped me immensely on my high intensity days.

DarthGainer

Awards
Can it just be used for the acute effects rather than everyday? I'm looking for something to use to help conditioning rather than lifting.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?? why is one exclusive of the other? In any case, you are going to be better off using it daily. Keep in mind that it is actually good for you and on two separate CBC w/lipid labs I have done, there has been benefit related to lipid levels.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I use Myosynergy I see increased endurance while lifting. Unsure about the cardio aspect as I use CardioTryx before intense cardio sessions anyways. I'd assume epi would be good for cardio as well.

Also like kisaj says it doesn't really make a lot of sense not to use it daily. Most users report epi gets better over time so we are probably looking at a saturation type effect.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Can it just be used for the acute effects rather than everyday? I'm looking for something to use to help conditioning rather than lifting.
I ran Follidrone awhile back for 8 weeks and saw a very nice increase in endurance, especially during metcons. I'm currently running ArA for the first time so I'm not on any epi product because I want to see how I respond to ArA solo. Once my run is over, I plan on getting back on epi and running it consistently.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be right in time for the new epi based product coming out. :) ...along with Folli

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This sounds great! Is all Epi products the same or is one brand better, which one do you guys prefer?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That can't be discussed here without it ending badly.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree!! There are a few top brands with great results and reviews. Pick 1, or 1 of each and enjoy your run.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That can't be discussed here without it ending badly.
If something is better than something else it is what it is right?

Nobody can argue with that a BMW is better than a Saturn.

This is supposed to be a forum to get info about training, diet, supplements, not just for company reps to trick people into buying their products...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If something is better than something else it is what it is right? Nobody can argue with that a BMW is better than a Saturn. This is supposed to be a forum to get info about training, diet, supplements, not just for company reps to trick people into buying their products...
Maybe you missed the (-)-epicatechin war of the mid-late 2014s...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Maybe you missed the (-)-epicatechin war of the mid-late 2014s...
I did! I been out of the supplement discussion for awhile and surprised that I can't get any straight answers anymore, it just feels like reps try to pimp their products instead of telling why they actually are better than the other nowadays..?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is supposed to be a forum to get info about training, diet, supplements, not just for company reps to trick people into buying their products...
I'm not sure where you are going with this, but "tricking" people has nothing to do with it. Passion runs high on this topic and in the end are not constructive. Of course I think Follidrone is the best, and most reps are going to likely prefer their product. (-)-epi is a wonderful supplement and people really are having great results with it. Read up reviews and check them out. In fact, I encourage you to try each one and see what you like best.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If something is better than something else it is what it is right?

Nobody can argue with that a BMW is better than a Saturn.

But when you are comparing the same raw ingredient and trying to claim one is better than the other it is a different story. It was kind of like your analogy but in this case one company was claiming their BMW M3 was better than another companies BMW M3.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I did! I been out of the supplement discussion for awhile and surprised that I can't get any straight answers anymore, it just feels like reps try to pimp their products instead of telling why they actually are better than the other nowadays..?
Yeah there's a lot of that but it's part of the deal for them I guess... Usually if you wade through enough threads you can figure it out. Fwiw, I'm not affiliated with any company and I have only used Follidrone and I was/am very happy with it. I'm on my 4th bottle and will be purchasing more soon.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah there's a lot of that but it's part of the deal for them I guess... Usually if you wade through enough threads you can figure it out. Fwiw, I'm not affiliated with any company and I have only used Follidrone and I was/am very happy with it. I'm on my 4th bottle and will be purchasing more soon.
Cool, that's an answer I was looking for, thanks!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure where you are going with this, but "tricking" people has nothing to do with it. Passion runs high on this topic and in the end are not constructive. Of course I think Follidrone is the best, and most reps are going to likely prefer their product. (-)-epi is a wonderful supplement and people really are having great results with it. Read up reviews and check them out. In fact, I encourage you to try each one and see what you like best.
I'm not trying to start a fight, just want straight answers. It would be nice with a section where "No Reps Allowed" to get a little more honest reviews.

I'm leaning towards Follodrone like you suggested because I heard most about that one, I just hope it's because it's actually one of the better once, not the most "pimped" one...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to start a fight, just want straight answers. It would be nice with a section where "No Reps Allowed" to get a little more honest reviews.

I'm leaning towards Follodrone like you suggested because I heard most about that one, I just hope it's because it's actually one of the better once, not the most "pimped" one...
Did you not read my response? No matter what product you buy you are getting -Epi. LOLOLOL. Reps opinions are irrelevant.

DarthGainer

Awards
Look into myosynergy too, Epi, Forskolin and 2g Hica.

TN Lift

Awards
I tried a few of the -Epi products and the Follidrone was the best in my opinion, although they all work. I experienced a significant endurance increase with weights and cardio.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Follidrone is definitely that good!
I have 8 bottles on deck never want to stop.. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is interesting but still way to pricey.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i just got some ep1c today. its been a while since i have used epi-(-) last one was Myo / 1 bottle of Magnitropin. and previously before that follidrone which was pretty good. excited to see how it goes on its own. im hoping my endurance goes back to what is was only follidrone / when i double dosed Myo when it first came out. also will be paying attention to my strength specifically also.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Follifrone is legit. I'd buy in bulk once I see it go on sale. I can run it anytime and I can feel the difference when I'm on it. One of the products worth trying even though the price point is high. Then if you have the luxury try other brands and see if you feel any differences

DarthGainer

Awards
I ran Follidrone awhile back for 8 weeks and saw a very nice increase in endurance, especially during metcons. I'm currently running ArA for the first time so I'm not on any epi product because I want to see how I respond to ArA solo. Once my run is over, I plan on getting back on epi and running it consistently.
I think thats a great way of thinking because you can pick of on changes and not wonder what product it was.

DarthGainer

Awards
?? why is one exclusive of the other? In any case, you are going to be better off using it daily. Keep in mind that it is actually good for you and on two separate CBC w/lipid labs I have done, there has been benefit related to lipid levels.
I'm running prop and ment pre lifting at the moment and thought maybe the Epi would be overshadowed, Was looking for something more acute like Nitrates for endurance. Still might give it a shot though.

Islander73

Awards
I went through two bottles of ep1c & didn't notice anything.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running prop and ment pre lifting at the moment and thought maybe the Epi would be overshadowed, Was looking for something more acute like Nitrates for endurance. Still might give it a shot though.
You would benefit from the acute endurance benefits as well as the other aspects. But, by all means, give nitrates a shot as well- they are great.

I'm on TRT and love Folli especially during my blasts.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just mere coincidence all epi products have the same price, at least on the TGB supplement? :squint: