Mr.Hyde vs Angel Dust pre-workout/pre workout abuse

IvanLifts92

Awards
I just recently started using pre-workout powders after a 3 year hiatus. The first one i tried was the original jack3d with 1,3 dimethylamylamine in late 2010. I abused pre workouts and built up a big tolerance and dependency until early 2012. I was using N.O Xplode 2.0 at the time until one day i felt shortness of breath and distorted vision during a few warm up sets, let alone working sets. Every pre workout i tried afterwards from c4 to white flood or original jack3d would have the same effect on me so I stopped using them. Coffee on the other hand made me feel great and full of energy.

3 years later I decided to dive back into these stimulants and see if they had the same effect. I tried a serving of The Curse and had a great training session to my surprise. I tried half a scoop of Mr.Hyde from my friend a few days later and felt great as well but way more stimulated than The Curse made me. Makes sense due to the fact that Mr.Hyde is loaded with caffeine.

I wanted to try out Angel Dust but the fact that it comes from a company that manufactured and sold tons of prohormones makes me a bit skeptical. There was a preworkout that had superdrol in it and i can't think of the name. So I am a bit worried about secret ingredients creeping in there haha. Safe buy?

Does Angel Dust blow Mr.Hyde out of the water? Also does anyone notice that caffeine is misspelled CAFFIENE on the label itself?

IvanLifts92

Awards
Comparisons between both products and which one is stronger. Also if angel dust is free of any prohormone related ingredients. I dont know what some of the ingredients are that are listed on the label.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Conqu3r would be a nice surprise for you I'm sure. Not overly stimulating whatsoever. Well thought out ingredient profile. And rest assured, there are no prohormones in it. Check it out.

Good sale on it at Nutraplanet.com right now as well, $27 a tub.

toneekay

toneekay

Awards
I can't speak for Angel Dust, however there is no PH in Mr. Hyde, and you can take my word on that.

The fact that you only needed half a scoop to give you a great workout just seems more ideal in my opinion, and I'm not talking just as a rep. I take about 1/2 - 3/4 a scoop myself and I'd rather take the more servings and money savings from that alone. It all comes down to the what you're looking for, ingredient profile, and how it makes you feel.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the ingredientprofiles Mr. Hyde comes out as far superior IMO.

DVida

Awards
Hyde is overrated , was good when 13 was still around but the new formula dropped the ball. Angel dust is good, even has daa. I still think noxipro is a better choice though. Thats just me. Try nitramine. Won't regret it. They have samples on getnitramine.com

IvanLifts92

Awards
Any thoughts on Craze everyone? That one seems to be getting a lot of hype since it got taken off the market. The 2 ingredients that made me skeptical with angel dust was 4-amino-2-methyl pentane citrate and N-methal-tyramine because it reminds me of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (halodrol).

I tried helladrol for 4 days dosed at 75mg along with katanadrol and n2guard in 2013 and felt like complete ****. It was my first time trying any oral and i probably should have tried helladrol alone at a smaller dose. I couldn't sleep, lifts were horrible and those 4 days seemed to feel like a month. I said **** it and stopped after day 4.

So if this stuff is free of any anabolic compounds ill pull the trigger and try it out.

mistermike79

mistermike79

Awards
I have had both and I must say that Hyde was better for me.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on Craze everyone? That one seems to be getting a lot of hype since it got taken off the market. The 2 ingredients that made me skeptical with angel dust was 4-amino-2-methyl pentane citrate and N-methal-tyramine because it reminds me of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (halodrol).

I tried helladrol for 4 days dosed at 75mg along with katanadrol and n2guard in 2013 and felt like complete ****. It was my first time trying any oral and i probably should have tried helladrol alone at a smaller dose. I couldn't sleep, lifts were horrible and those 4 days seemed to feel like a month. I said **** it and stopped after day 4.

So if this stuff is free of any anabolic compounds ill pull the trigger and try it out.
4-amino-2-methyl pentane citrate is AMP Citrate http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1271-amp citrate (methylpentane).aspx?activeingredientid=1271&activeingredientname=amp citrate (methylpentane)
N-methal-tyramine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Methyltyramine

Like everyone said go with MR Hyde

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with Mr Hyde. I used a full can last summer and it doesn't "lose its mojo". I posted a review up on another site. I've only had a sample of Angel Dust, it was ok but not mind blowing. I'm still chasing that 1,3 dragon of the original Jack 3d! Another one I'm interested in, but haven't tried yet, is Fully Loaded Amplified.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I'd say go with Mr Hyde. I used a full can last summer and it doesn't "lose its mojo". I posted a review up on another site. I've only had a sample of Angel Dust, it was ok but not mind blowing. I'm still chasing that 1,3 dragon of the original Jack 3d! Another one I'm interested in, but haven't tried yet, is Fully Loaded Amplified.
I actually have about half a container of the original jack3d with 1,3,METH haha. The tropical punch flavor. It expired 4/14 sadly. Its starting to clump up in concrete like chunks and turning slightly brown from its original light yellow color.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Ok question for you guys who are experienced with preworks.

How is the old stims with 1,3 different than the new ones with dmaa?
Were there other ingredients that made them better?
What today comes closest to the old school ones?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Ok question for you guys who are experienced with preworks.

How is the old stims with 1,3 different than the new ones with dmaa?
Were there other ingredients that made them better?
What today comes closest to the old school ones?
"How is the old stims with 1,3 different than the new ones with dmaa?" Just what?

If you by "old school" mean pwo's containing 1,3, then i'd suggest you find one containing AMP Citrate. The closest stim you'll find.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Of those two I'd say go with mr Hyde. I've gone through runs of both. Angel dust doesn't have phs in it or it wouldn't be on the market.

Another alternative would be Nitramine. Good clean focus and energy and nice pumps to back!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Ok question for you guys who are experienced with preworks. How is the old stims with 1,3 different than the new ones with dmaa? Were there other ingredients that made them better? What today comes closest to the old school ones?
1,3 IS DMAA. Geranium extract is another name for it. Yup, AMP citrate is about the closest thing these days

DarthGainer

Awards
Of those two I'd say go with mr Hyde. I've gone through runs of both. Angel dust doesn't have phs in it or it wouldn't be on the market.

Another alternative would be Nitramine. Good clean focus and energy and nice pumps to back!
Wasen't there a fat burner that had tren in it some time ago? You never know now.

hide83

Awards
If you want 1 3 jacks up isn't bad. Like jack3d but without the beta alanine. I'm running it now in pct and it's helped me blast through my workouts. It sucks from a pump standpoint though.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Appreciate the answers guys.
Ya know I hear some talking about how good some of the ones not around anymore were, and outside of the 1,3 I was just wondering what the diff is between those and what's out now.
I'm just asking and learning cause this is the site to get the real scoop...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your looking for an AMP Citrate product (as its the most similar compound to 1,3 DMAA) then i would check out HyperMax. Contains Higenamine and Alpha-Yohimbine with the AMP Citrate, which creates very strong and long lasting energy with intense focus! Also in 2 scoops your getting full doses of proven erogenics like 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 2g Glycerol, 1g Agmatine, .5g Choline and 200mg Norvaline. So strong stim with strong pumps and endurance!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I personally like hemo shck which has the 1,3 in it but if your looking for something with that same jack3d feeling then I'd recommend that . I've heard good things about both mr Hyde and angel dust however both don't contain 1,3 I believ mr Hyde used to till it was re formulated correct me if I'm wrong

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I have had both Hyde and Angel Dust and in my opinion I would perfer the Angel Dust. Neither products have let me down but I can say that I felt i get a little more out of the Angel Dust.