Best cutting supps

Caleb87

Awards
I'm starting cut phase soon and plan on using Lipodrene as a fat burner and osta. Besides the obvious of protein and creatine(not planning on dropping this one) what else would you suggest. How important are bcaa's considering im using osta?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Eat in a deficit
Keep protein intake high

As you already have a burner consider adding Forskolin to the stack maybe,

Or Ergonine to maximize your muscle mass retention

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For extra energy/fat loss-

EC Stack
Alphamine
Pyroxamine looks good but I have never ran it.

Cortisol Control-

Abliderate Ammo
Reduce XT

Topical help-

Absolutely Abliderated

Forskolin 95-

I use Komodo's version it is the best deal of those who sell it.

Daily-

Ergonine has a good dose of a lot of the good stuff (not necessarily a fat burner), good daily supp.

Like Driven said though by far the most important part is going to be diet and exercise.

Caleb87

Awards
Def diet is looking good. Carb cycling is what Ill be going with. Exercise is push/pull/legs doing lots of giant sets. However I'll be switching to insanity so I can workout at home after my wife has our baby. Which is very soon!! Thanks for the advise so far!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners

There's a lot out there. Here r our top ten fat burners at strong supplement shop. Some other good ones r norcodrene and alphamine by pes and you can always add in cla and raspberry ketones and other ingredients.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
F95 at 50-100 mg per day split into two doses
Yohimbine HCL upon waking starting at 2.5mg assess tolerance and increase upward

I would skip the BCAA unless training fasted or using as a bolus between meals 4-6 hours apart
if you are going to sip on something intra-workout look into an EAA Product like Amino IV, Intra-MD, or Prime EAA
they have been found to be 33% superior intra-workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is anyone at all reading the OP? Lol

He has a stimmed fatburner

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat in a deficit.

Evomuse topicals can be beneficial, I used them thru my entire 14 week prep and they definitely helped.

If you want to help maintain muscle mass along side the osta, ergonine and magnitropin (by myokem) would be extremely helpful.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As others have said,

Eat in a deficit with high protein

Adding in some F95 would be a great inclusion

If you do not already have a creatine ready to go, Vital1ty by Olympus Labs would be a great option when cutting. 5g Creapure creatine mono plus betaine anhydrous which will provide additional recomp benefits. Not to mention Phosphatidylserine which can reduce stress, as well as stimulating mTOR and imrpoving the uptake of your creatine.

Caleb87

Awards
Is anyone at all reading the OP? Lol

He has a stimmed fatburner
Lol yep. I'm gonna stick with that far burner as it has served me well in the past. I am getting some good ideas here though. Keep em coming! Thanks guys

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm really liking absolutely abliderated, anabeta elite(50mg f95), e9, and thyrocaps. I'm stacking with alphamine, but your lipodrene would work too. All that's not necessary since you're running osta, but replacing the ABE with your osta and adding f95 would make for a great stack! I'm a little young to mess with that stuff yet so that's the only reason I haven't. Also, tta 500 would be solid but then were just taking obscene amounts of pills. Lol

Either way, all of these products have served me incredibly well