2 BOTTLES OF ERASE PRO - standalone or stack??

rsross

Awards
Hi guys, I have 2 bottles of OG formula erase pro. I want to cut for 8 weeks and was thinking of using the erase to help.

What can I expect running it standalone - will it have a material impact on my cutting results assuming diet and training is on point?

Would welcome any input from those who have run it in this fashion before.

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys, I have 2 bottles of OG formula erase pro. I want to cut for 8 weeks and was thinking of using the erase to help. What can I expect running it standalone - will it have a material impact on my cutting results assuming diet and training is on point? Would welcome any input from those who have run it in this fashion before. Thanks
With the old formula and running for 8 weeks, you will certainly see noticeable drying out and leaning out effects.

You may notice some joint discomfort but this is going to vary depending on the individual.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Erase Pro is something many have used with a lot of success in cutting (usually the preferred use for the product). The arimistane should "dry" you out nicely (lower water retention, giving a "harder" appearance), while the B.Diffusa should also help in that regard, while also benefiting fat loss (through some blood glucose control benefits) and performance (through adaptogenic benefits on cortisol).

Edit:
BRB beaten to the punch. :p

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep 8 weeks would make for a nice cycle. My joints never dried out on arimistane but it does happen to some. I use OT year round so it could have been the joint complex that helped. I never needed to add additional joint support though and enjoyed my many runs.

rsross

Awards
Appreciate the prompt responses fellas.

I noticed lots of threads where people are stacking ERASE with other products - I'll be using my standard supps (protein, multi vit, hemavol & caffeine pwo) so don't want to add any other products to the mix apart from the ERASE so I can really tell what effect it has. From what you guys have said, it will be beneficial enough on its own.

Having said this, if there's something (non ph/aas) that it could be stacked with to really give me more bang for my buck I'd be open to suggestion. Have tried DAA before and couldn't tolerate it unfortunately.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What are your current goals?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the prompt responses fellas. I noticed lots of threads where people are stacking ERASE with other products - I'll be using my standard supps (protein, multi vit, hemavol & caffeine pwo) so don't want to add any other products to the mix apart from the ERASE so I can really tell what effect it has. From what you guys have said, it will be beneficial enough on its own. Having said this, if there's something (non ph/aas) that it could be stacked with to really give me more bang for my buck I'd be open to suggestion. Have tried DAA before and couldn't tolerate it unfortunately.
Personally, I wouldn't add anything as you planned. If you want to see how effective Erase Pro is for you, then you'll want to run solo before adding anything.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the prompt responses fellas.

I noticed lots of threads where people are stacking ERASE with other products - I'll be using my standard supps (protein, multi vit, hemavol & caffeine pwo) so don't want to add any other products to the mix apart from the ERASE so I can really tell what effect it has. From what you guys have said, it will be beneficial enough on its own.

Having said this, if there's something (non ph/aas) that it could be stacked with to really give me more bang for my buck I'd be open to suggestion. Have tried DAA before and couldn't tolerate it unfortunately.
It's a good idea to see how it works for you on its own first, as kbayne suggested. However, since you're cutting, either Alphamine or Norcodrene will help you reach your goal when used with solid diet and training.

rsross

Awards
Great stuff, will run on its own then.

In terms of timing, is there a specific time of day , preworkout, postworkout etc where it's preferential to take the 1 cap?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff, will run on its own then.

In terms of timing, is there a specific time of day , preworkout, postworkout etc where it's preferential to take the 1 cap?
I'd personally dose it in the morning. Alternatively, some people have taken EP pre-workout. Either way is fine; just be consistent with when you dose it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd personally dose it in the morning. Alternatively, some people have taken EP pre-workout. Either way is fine; just be consistent with when you dose it.
I am with breezy I would just do every morning. That way it is easy and convenient.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same as the others, I recommend first thing in the morning as part of your morning routine. I've tried it pre-workout and noticed no difference in effect.