justinb44

Awards
I'm thinking of trying this:

Nutrex Lipo 6
Yohimbe
Green Tea
Multivitamin
Fish Oil

How does it sound? I'm not sure if about the Lipo-6 though.

MorganKane

Awards
I'm thinking of trying this:

Nutrex Lipo 6
Yohimbe
Green Tea
Multivitamin
Fish Oil

How does it sound? I'm not sure if about the Lipo-6 though.
I have used the Lipo-6 liquid caps and I like them, they work for me.
I use 2 caps 3 times a day with 25 mg of efedrine.

justinb44

Awards
I've actually decided not to do this because people have said i would be foolish to think i could drop some weight this way..

What is a good stack I could take that won't have me shaking and sweating all day????

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Are you just trying to cut? Lipo-6 is pretty good. I wish they still had the stuff with ephedra but even the non ephedra works well. I dont want to preach to the choir but remember that it's your diet that is going to be the biggest factor in cutting.

I personally prefer ECA/Y + AlCar + CLA.

diezzel

Awards
i've also used Lipo-6 and it worked pretty well in combo
with CLA and fish oil and flax

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Lipo 6 at 3 caps per serving 3 times per day. That worked well for me with a combo of IMPACT (2 ml at 4 times per week) to perserve muscle def. as well as aid in cutting. Try that out. Also you can check my thread, "Natural and Strong". Just tells you stack I used, but I really cared about keeping and making strength gains.

justinb44

Awards
Ok but is this stack going to have me up all night, and shaking and sweating my balls off during the day?

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
It depends on your specific reaction to stimulants. They wire some people, do nothing for some people. It doesn't look like overkill to me by any means. I'd test it out in order to determine your tolerance.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
How much weight you trying to lose? I didn't really see a huge increase in energy, but my heart rate went up. No jitters though. I had some problems with sleep sometimes, but never effected workouts. I still drank coffee too in the morning.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I've actually decided not to do this because people have said i would be foolish to think i could drop some weight this way..
Why not? Lipo 6 would help you. Check out Chizeld by Xtreme Formulations. Even has tyramine in it as an ephedrine subsitute.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

All those supps are great Diezzel, even though I believe I did already mention other good ones :).....Beelzebub is having better cutting results during his PCT than he did on his CYCLE with the use of RBXT and LX! Check it out....DS has revolutionized how we do PCT.....Research Chems might be the thing of the past.....