bio gro by isatori real deal?????

g_singh

Awards
hi
BIO GRO by isatori, is it a scam or real deal?? , the way i have heard on you tube and other sites it makes u get 3-4 lbs lean muscle in 2 mnths all that.....blah blah

what do u says guys , has anyone tried it, is it really good enuff???

any sugestion pls

thanx

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only benefit I have read about from users is an increase in recovery. Is that a bad thing, no. But I would not buy it unless it was on sale and BOGO free.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I went through two bottle right when it came out, cause well all the hype I'm like why not. ONLY thing i noticed is i was not as sore the next morning, and recovery was nice and smooth, weights went up but that could be do to programming or multiple other factors.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like it for recovery but you do have to look at the price and then look at the outcome and see if its really worth that much money because it is kind of expensive if you use it at full dose. I like its like 90 bucks for 30 days or something.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ah... the 1990's (and earlier) Colostrum.

However, fully-developed adult mammal intestines will break down the beneficial compounds before they can be absorbed into the blood stream. Though digestive enzymes prevent colostrum growth factors from affecting muscles, they will still exert a local effect, which increase intestinal integrity. This prevents inflammation, like the kind that can be caused by prolonged, intense exercise, like competitive cycling. Outside of intense exercise, supplementing colostrum will have an effect similar to supplementing Whey Protein or Casein Protein.

Athletes often supplement colostrum in an effort to increase fat burning, add lean mass, or increase strength. Since their digestive systems are fully developed, these effects do not occur, and the body breaks down the growth factors and enzymes that colostrum provides before they can be transported to muscle cells.
Colostrum - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

The Supplement Industry at it's finest. And yes, I fell for it for a month or two - Zilch, Nada. As a matter of fact, I felt more tired and got injured more when taking it, hahaha (of course Bio-Grow wasn't the cause of that either, so at least we are at Net 0).

BTW, bottle directions for a +200lb person = $90/month.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bought 4 bottles when it was on BOGO and it gave me crazy bad GI distress (must be near toilet 30min after dosing or dear lawd it would be bad), horrible gass, but I did feel it helped with recovery. I want to try out hyper-gro but am waiting for a sale first

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got the BOGO free deal near the release. I noticed minimal increase in lean mass, but was decent for recovery. However, it is definitely not worth the price especially if you are over 150lbs.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, so expensive for pretty minimal results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Used multiple tubs of pf3 by MAN... felt and noticed ZERO benefits

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 18 boxes and dosed up to 21g at day. (One scoop is 1.5g) so i was taking 14 scoops at day.

Honestly, the recovery was very good. bye bye DOMS but its not worth the price

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 18 boxes and dosed up to 21g at day. (One scoop is 1.5g) so i was taking 14 scoops at day. Honestly, the recovery was very good. bye bye DOMS but its not worth the price
18 boxes!? How much did that cost?! And yeah it is definitely not worth the money. It's just over priced colostrum.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18 boxes!? How much did that cost?! And yeah it is definitely not worth the money. It's just over priced colostrum.
Believe me or not, one Box of bio gro is almost 100$ in Norway. I bought one box for 20$ each (from USA).
I mean I realky enjoyed the recovery from this product. It is not placebo. But its not worth the money.