Product(s) for deep sleep?

yoyoderp

Awards
I've been prescribed ambien, put me to sleep easier but couldnt stay asleep. Xanax worked but made me groggy in the morning. So, without giving an essay about my dr visits I wanna try something with more natural stuff in it, natural but still potent.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop is all you'll need. I tried many different products until I found FINAFLEX. Its a staple in my supp cupboard now.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
None of those products mentioned above did anything for me unfortunately, Somatomax is the best I used so far.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
melatonin
L-theanine
valerian
magnesium citrate
passion flower

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sleep GH (Prime)
Resurrect PM (Ronnie Coleman)
3z + HGH Pro (AI)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Growth Factor XT
EvoMuse Sleephoria
Nimbus Abyss Unparalleled

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Subbed because I need some better sleep these days.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried a sample of Ronnie PM liked it.

BSL Anesthetized works well, best I've tried.

I want to try Sleep GH and was supposed to be getting a sample of G8, but hasn't shown up yet.
The Solution - what's better RCSS PM or Prime Sleep GH in your opinion?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
G8 gets my vote but I've only tried a couple of others. I still want to test out some of these others.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've tried a sample of Ronnie PM liked it.

BSL Anesthetized works well, best I've tried.

I want to try Sleep GH and was supposed to be getting a sample of G8, but hasn't shown up yet.
The Solution - what's better RCSS PM or Prime Sleep GH in your opinion?
Sleep GH
i bet they have some at the prime Booth @ The arnold. see if you can get a smaple from Aaron Singerman (owner) or John Meadows

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
and you are not a rep, who I'm gonna believe?
Lol, that's how I feel sometimes, all the reps is just talking about how "good" their products are, it's nice sometimes to get an opinion from a none rep! It's should be a none rep section to get honest replys! ;)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol, that's how I feel sometimes, all the reps is just talking about how "good" their products are, it's nice sometimes to get an opinion from a none rep! It's should be a none rep section to get honest replys! ;)
I don't rep fInaflex and still say their G8 is a great product. If you aren't tired at the end of the day you either have a medical condition or you don't go hard in the gym.

Gmead80

Awards
I will take one of the following if I need to sleep:

3mg Melatonin

2g Valerian Root

Both work well for me as long as I shut down the computer and close my eyes.

If I am really stressed from work I will take a half tab of doxylamine (12.5mg) and that will knock me out good. I don't use it often and found a whole tab was way to much for me.

wray98

wray98

Awards
CTD Noxitropin PM ......... or G8

wray98

wray98

Awards
CTD Noxitropin PM ......... or G8

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience has been powder sleep supps are better than capsules.
My sleep is not that great to begin and I find most caps don't give you effective doses.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse sleephoria

Or a non traditional route..
Kava kava + kratom Miss Q

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
sleep GH, or ronnie colemans resurrect pm

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A very cheap and effective solution that has worked great for me is 400-500 mg of magnesium glycinate (Now Foods bulk powder is a good, cheap option) and about 500 mg of agmatine. Those two will knock me completely out for the night.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried g8 the other night. Maybe I had a bad batch. Didn't do much for me. Lights out and 3z worked for me and I had crazy intense and vivid dreams.
You need to try Growth Factor xt...definitely the best formulated GH product on the market. I would be glad to send you a sample if u like

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the G8, I get a great nights sleep without feeling groggy in the morning

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Sleephoria
Abyss
G8 (currently using)

These are all products I've used and really enjoyed.

Matt

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive used lots of sleep aids. My favorites are (in order)
Growth Factor XT
Ronnie Coleman Rezzurect PM
G8
Animal PM
Lights Out
Sleephoria
3z

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Resurrect PM as well. AdrenoSurge and Endosurge Turbo really help my sleep a lot, feel very refreshed after even only 6 hours.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I like the G8, I get a great nights sleep without feeling groggy in the morning
Same here .... some of the other sleep supps have left me groggy in the morning.
And for the record .... I found G8 and it became a staple in my supp lineup well before I ever became a FINAFLEX rep ;) Its a great product!!!

snu22

snu22

Awards
I'll second this 2 grams and I'm out
I will 3rd this. I only need 1 gram ~2 hours before bed and I get the best/longest sleep of my life. In fact last time I took Phenibut was about 3 weeks ago, and I sleep like a rock for 10 hours straight through (not exaggerating) and felt incredible the next day. I get this effect every single time as long as I don't use it more than once a week. This is Phenibut-XT from SNS btw.

Phenibut is not something you want to use very often though as there is a high risk of dependence and withdrawals. Highly recommend reading up on it before taking the plunge.

3mg of melatonin works very well too but tends to leave me feeling groggy for a few hours in morning.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleephoria was designed to help get people in deep sleep and not to wake up groggy.

Abyss Unparralled is another good choice but it may be difficult to find nowdays.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
From personal experience in order from best to close to the best

G8
Sleephoria
Abyss
Growth factor XT
ZMK
Somnidren

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will 3rd this. I only need 1 gram ~2 hours before bed and I get the best/longest sleep of my life. In fact last time I took Phenibut was about 3 weeks ago, and I sleep like a rock for 10 hours straight through (not exaggerating) and felt incredible the next day. I get this effect every single time as long as I don't use it more than once a week. This is Phenibut-XT from SNS btw.

Phenibut is not something you want to use very often though as there is a high risk of dependence and withdrawals. Highly recommend reading up on it before taking the plunge.

3mg of melatonin works very well too but tends to leave me feeling groggy for a few hours in morning.
I really think the reports on Phenibut being addicting are grossly over exaggerated. I have never seen anyone turn into this...
3rw6dk.jpg

Over some Phenibut

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I've taken Growth Factor XT three nights now and have not been able to stay asleep through any of them. I can fall asleep but not stay asleep. Weird.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've taken Growth Factor XT three nights now and have not been able to stay asleep through any of them. I can fall asleep but not stay asleep. Weird.
Very odd. You may be sensitive to one of the ingredients in the bottle which is having the opposite effect. Give it a fews days break so you dont get cranky and try again at a later stage :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Very odd. You may be sensitive to one of the ingredients in the bottle which is having the opposite effect. Give it a fews days break so you dont get cranky and try again at a later stage :)
I have the same issue with melatonin so it is definitely me and not the product.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have the same issue with melatonin so it is definitely me and not the product.
Maybe a phenibut product, that is what works best for me.

Finaflex G8
Or bulk Phenibut from SNS

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor XT never helped me actually fall asleep, but once I did a felt it was deeper sleep.