L-Dopa, BCAAs or EAAs, and Na-r-ala pre bed

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So I was reading that some people have had success with this combination pre-bed to foster better sleep and a natural GH release at night. I was wondering if anyone tried this protocol and had success with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/amino-acids

I take amino pills everynight before bed. Your sleeping all throughout the night so taking them right before bed will help preserve your muscles and give them the right nutrients. Take them with your last meal of the day as well. Check out some at Strong Supplement Shop

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was reading that some people have had success with this combination pre-bed to foster better sleep and a natural GH release at night. I was wondering if anyone tried this protocol and had success with it.
L-Dopa will help one sleep. So that can be used pre bed. I have read that Na-r-ala helps GH release when taken on an empty stomach pre bed, but I would wait for someone better versed with that ingredient to comment.

As far as taking aminos pre bed, you do not need them. You will not lose or preserve muscle by eating pre bed. Aminos are good pre training when training fasted or before meals between 4-6 hours apart.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agmatine, recompadrol, moderate carb meal 1hour pre bed.... zma 30min later

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Right now its 5 tabs Modern BCAAs, 1 Glycophase, and 5 Growth Factor xt and Im getting some awesome sleep and my recovery is fantastic.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of those you listed, go with L-Dopa pre bed.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the input from everybody. :)

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Please mind that some people (like me) get TERRIBLE sleep quality when supplementing with L-Dopa pre-bed (possible dopamine to epinephrine conversion)