Stack for increased appetite/size

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Look into Magnitropin,

If you want to put away extra cals easier you can run a GDA, like Recompadrol

Beyond that you are into anabolic territory, or more obscure things like marijuana

yoal

Awards
Look into Magnitropin,

If you want to put away extra cals easier you can run a GDA, like Recompadrol

Beyond that you are into anabolic territory, or more obscure things like marijuana
Anabolics as in ph's? Actually tried marujuana to get me to eat more, it helps :crackhead:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did a anabeta elite/x gels run. Wanted something stronger? Next level of stuff if that makes sense?
How was your run with AnaBeta Elite and X-Gels?

Just curious, how many calories were you consuming?

Personally, when I stack the two, my appetite is insane and the amount of extra calories I can put down without adding too much fat is crazy.

yoal

Awards
I liked the anabeta and xgels. Anabeta deff made me eat.

3,000 to 3,500 about. Just wanting to take a really solid, non beginner type of stack without worrying about price too much.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seek out calorie dense food.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so hypothetically if I'm not wanting to get into competition shape I can eat junk food essentially to hit my calorie intake?
You could if you don't care about body composition and want to put on unwanted body fat.

But no, Josh is saying eat foods higher in calories (red meat, peanut butter, milk, etc.).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got these in today, ran both solo before and got hungry as ****. about to find out what it's like to take both together.
Should be a fun time!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so hypothetically if I'm not wanting to get into competition shape I can eat junk food essentially to hit my calorie intake?
You can get your calories from junk food and not get fat. Quite a few competitors eat junk food.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yoal

Awards
Recompadrol
Magnitropin

What other strong compounds can I add to a stack?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol Magnitropin What other strong compounds can I add to a stack?
Recompadrol isn't going to increase your appetite or help with strength/size. It is a GDA (glucose disposal agent).

Magnitropin may help in appetite and/or strength.

yoal

Awards
Recompadrol isn't going to increase your appetite or help with strength/size. It is a GDA (glucose disposal agent).

Magnitropin may help in appetite and/or strength.
Erm, can you recommend a stack then? Just want something potent enough to see pretty good results after a cycle or two. Without going into to hardcore of stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erm, can you recommend a stack then? Just want something potent enough to see pretty good results after a cycle or two. Without going into to hardcore of stuff.
If you enjoyed AnaBeta Elite and ArA, I would recommend that again.

Other options would be Phosphatidic Acid, MyoSynergy, or Magnitropin (haven't used personally).

Other then that, I'm not sure you'll find much more effective supplements for your goals.

yoal

Awards
If you enjoyed AnaBeta Elite and ArA, I would recommend that again.

Other options would be Phosphatidic Acid, MyoSynergy, or Magnitropin (haven't used personally).

Other then that, I'm not sure you'll find much more effective supplements for your goals.
Will probably grab another bottle of anabeta. My goals, not to sound insanely cliche I want to be shredded but with a little size. Just want to take my physique to the next level and I'm not sure if that can happen on natural anabolics? Within a smaller time frame of course. I dont know what I'd need to achieve that, everything I read that contradicts the last. Should I take natural hgh, test boosters, etc. I know its a lot to ask but can you maybe message me and help with out?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If you enjoyed AnaBeta Elite and ArA, I would recommend that again. Other options would be Phosphatidic Acid, MyoSynergy, or Magnitropin (haven't used personally). Other then that, I'm not sure you'll find much more effective supplements for your goals.
this and everything everyone has mentioned. PA makes my appetite insane. Plus if you get fearn soy lecithin it's only 8 dollars. Beyond this would probably be a SARM like osta and then designers/AAS.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will probably grab another bottle of anabeta. My goals, not to sound insanely cliche I want to be shredded but with a little size. Just want to take my physique to the next level and I'm not sure if that can happen on natural anabolics? Within a smaller time frame of course. I dont know what I'd need to achieve that, everything I read that contradicts the last. Should I take natural hgh, test boosters, etc. I know its a lot to ask but can you maybe message me and help with out?
If you want to add size, you're going to have to add calories (caloric surplus). Along with that, it takes time, patience, and consistency.

Test boosters aren't going to do much for your goals, so no I see no need to add one.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabeta is a great product for your goals, increase in appetite and gaining size. If your looking for a lean bulk which im assuming from your comment "want to be shredded with a little size", you could look into something like Alphamax. Alphamax + ABE would be a great stack to increase appetite, add on a couple pounds but stay leaner at the same time. It contains both Arimistane and 95% Forksolin, which when taken together has a nice leaning/hardening effect.

I know 'The Solution' took Alphamax and gained 5lbs and looked a bit leaner in pictures, Frank from Olympus put on 6lbs with no apparent fat/water gain and significant strength gains on Bench, Overhead Press etc. Another user on here gained nearly 10lbs and added 1/2 inch to his arms and 1.5 inches to his legs. All 3 have logs here on AM, so you can go through and see their experience with the product.

Keep in mind, however if your going more for a 'recomp' you should keep calories just slightly above maintenance. Now if your going for all out size, Anabeta is a must for the appetite increase and calories should be significantly higher then maintenance.

yoal

Awards
How was your run with AnaBeta Elite and X-Gels?

Just curious, how many calories were you consuming?

Personally, when I stack the two, my appetite is insane and the amount of extra calories I can put down without adding too much fat is crazy.
How many weeks can I run anabeta?

Magnitropin - 8weeks
Anabeta Elite-idk
ara+pa- 8 weeks

Does this look like a safe stack?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks can I run anabeta? Magnitropin - 8weeks Anabeta Elite-idk ara+pa- 8 weeks Does this look like a safe stack?
8 weeks for all. It'd be an insane stack, but you don't need to take all of these. You can always just bulk for a few months then cut when summer comes around to be honest with you.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Anabeta is a great product for your goals, increase in appetite and gaining size. If your looking for a lean bulk which im assuming from your comment "want to be shredded with a little size", you could look into something like Alphamax. Alphamax + ABE would be a great stack to increase appetite, add on a couple pounds but stay leaner at the same time. It contains both Arimistane and 95% Forksolin, which when taken together has a nice leaning/hardening effect. I know 'The Solution' took Alphamax and gained 5lbs and looked a bit leaner in pictures, Frank from Olympus put on 6lbs with no apparent fat/water gain and significant strength gains on Bench, Overhead Press etc. Another user on here gained nearly 10lbs and added 1/2 inch to his arms and 1.5 inches to his legs. All 3 have logs here on AM, so you can go through and see their experience with the product. Keep in mind, however if your going more for a 'recomp' you should keep calories just slightly above maintenance. Now if your going for all out size, Anabeta is a must for the appetite increase and calories should be significantly higher then maintenance.
I'm logging alphamax right now. I can vouch for it this far. Look under the threads I've started and join in!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Myosynergy with ARA together for about 4 weeks in between solo runs. This stack really spiked my appetite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many weeks can I run anabeta? Magnitropin - 8weeks Anabeta Elite-idk ara+pa- 8 weeks Does this look like a safe stack?
8 weeks. The stack is fine to run but I wouldn't combine all four at once personally.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look into Myokems magnitropin, made me very hungry, or i would look into ABE, both respected supps

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks. The stack is fine to run but I wouldn't combine all four at once personally.
agree'd. You could separate them and stretch the run out to make the stack more cost effective

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've never ran Magnitropin, I would totally recommend it. I ran a log a few months back and saw some nice size and strength gains and helped me smash TONS of food! I know some place is running buy 2 get 1 free if you'd want to stock up. I'm currently in the last 2 weeks of an 8 week ABE run and it works just as awesomely as the first time I ran it.