ALTIUS?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of this pre workout? The jacked factory company sent it to me as a promo. I'm not associated with them at all. I'll post the profile under this

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
image-3172457026.jpg

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Looks like a decent staple type of pre workout. No fancy ingredients (unless you count alpha gpc as fancy), just tried and true ingredients along with natural flavouring and coloring.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a decent staple type of pre workout. No fancy ingredients (unless you count alpha gpc as fancy), just tried and true ingredients along with natural flavouring and coloring.
That's what I thought, I'm excited to try it out.
I was reading some about alpha-gpc and it supposedly increases GH production?

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I haven't heard that aspect of alpha-gpc myself but in terms of focus, it's the main ingredient I look for in a product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Decent profile. Would use it myself

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile reminds me of OutLift, but the added TMG is nice

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Reminds me of OutLift, but the added TMG is nice
Trade the TMG for BCAAs and the A-GPC for NALT and you basically have Outlift. I'd prefer the TMG in my pre over the bcaa's myself but to each his own.

I also don't really like going over 300mg of caffeine either though.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I really like the profile and the natural sweetener and color is a plus in my opinion. The only thing that would keep me from trying it is that it is a little too high on the caffeine content for me but I am sure that won't sway too many people from trying it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good, man. Nice non-prop preworkout. Good doses too.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying it today. It's shoulder day w/ alotta super sets so I'm hoping it's as good as the label makes it appear

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid. I always respect a product that adds alpha GPC in it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I took 1 norcodrene and 1 scoop of this and I had awesome workout. Even had enough energy to come home and do an insanity workout. Good stuff

SuppWithThat

SuppWithThat

Awards
That is an almost identical profile to Legion Pulse. Likely not bad but having under 300mg of Alpha GPC in one scoop makes the value not so good.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
That is an almost identical profile to Legion Pulse. Likely not bad but having under 300mg of Alpha GPC in one scoop makes the value not so good.
well I got a tub for .40 cent so