Norcodrene and ECA

Cogy

Awards
Guys,

Is it possible to take Norcodrene in the morning and then 8 hours later ECA ?
And could you add extra Y hcl to Norcodrene. (like 5mg or so)

Couldn't find an answer on the forum.

Thank you

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not recommended

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Guys, Is it possible to take Norcodrene in the morning and then 8 hours later ECA ? And could you add extra Y hcl to Norcodrene. (like 5mg or so) Couldn't find an answer on the forum. Thank you
I wouldn't add Y to Norco if you use 2 caps

It is against label directions so I'm not officially recommending this lol but you can dose ECA later if you take it slow and assess tolerance and ability to sleep after.

Cogy

Awards
Oke no extra Y.

What do you prefer?
Norco
8 hours later
Eca

Or
Eca & Norco
8 hours later
Eca & Norco

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Some folks, Synapsin, use Norco as the caffeine source for EC

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys,

Is it possible to take Norcodrene in the morning and then 8 hours later ECA ?
And could you add extra Y hcl to Norcodrene. (like 5mg or so)

Couldn't find an answer on the forum.

Thank you
This is how I ran two bottles of Norcodrene when it first came out:

2 caps of Norco in the morning + 1 Bronkaid tablet
~6 hours later, 1 cap of Norco plus ~100 mg of additional caffein + 1 Bronkaid tablet

This is off label use though of course, but the above worked well. No need for additional yohimbine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yohimbine is most effective at .2mg per Kilogram. So right now, I take ~20mg of Y-HCL. I understand if you have physiological problems with Y-HCL, and obviously companies have liability concerns that rule the day, but the literature says:

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person

Supplementation is most effective between meals or during short term fasting.

Caution should be exercised at higher body weight, since the cardiovascular system may not be prepared to handle a stimulatory agent such as yohimbine. When supplementing yohimbine for the first time, always start with a half-dose and assess tolerance before proceeding.

When pairing yohimbine with other stimulatory agents, half-dose both supplements and work up to the recommended dose cautiously, as two supplements can interact negatively.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Try out Analyzed Supplements Target A2 for yohimbine. I haven't found a better yohimbine product yet...it's also the only one that doesn't make me feel like I've got the flu. I'm definitely Y sensitive.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try out Analyzed Supplements Target A2 for yohimbine. I haven't found a better yohimbine product yet...it's also the only one that doesn't make me feel like I've got the flu. I'm definitely Y sensitive.
Wow! Glad you're liking it. I know a lot of thought and time went into creating that product.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Wow! Glad you're liking it. I know a lot of thought and time went into creating that product.
Like I said, I'm quite sensitive to Y so when I tried out TA2 for the first time I was really impressed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best yohimbine on the market

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, I'm quite sensitive to Y so when I tried out TA2 for the first time I was really impressed.
Target-A2 is some potent stuff!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Target-A2 is some potent stuff!
I just received TA2 today. how would I dose it when I already take erase pro, norcodrene, and alphamine?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received TA2 today. how would I dose it when I already take erase pro, norcodrene, and alphamine?
You could add one cap to either your Norcodrene (1 cap) or Alphamine (1 scoop).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean, 1 Norco + 1 scoop Alphamine + 1 cap Target-A2? If so, I wouldn't recommend it.
I mean 1 cap T2 with alphamine in the morning and 1 cap T2 with 1 cap norco midday.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I mean 1 cap T2 with alphamine in the morning and 1 cap T2 with 1 cap norco midday.
That is fine, as long as you are fine with the Yohimbe amount

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that works.

But I would recommend trying a Target-A2 by itself before combining with Alphamine or Norcodrene to see how you respond as many have reported it is very strong.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that works. But I would recommend trying a Target-A2 by itself before combining with Alphamine or Norcodrene to see how you respond as many have reported it is very strong.
I'm on it right now. wow! I feel very focused. it's definitely a clean energy boost without that whacked out stimmed feeling. another great PES product. I'm a believer!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine is most effective at .2mg per Kilogram. So right now, I take ~20mg of Y-HCL. I understand if you have physiological problems with Y-HCL, and obviously companies have liability concerns that rule the day, but the literature says:
This dosage is supported by a study showing lipid mobilisation effects.

"Investigations were carried out to analyse the interactions of alpha 2-antagonists (yohimbine, idazoxan, SK & F-86,466) with human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors. All the alpha 2-antagonists enhanced the lipolytic potencies of epinephrine with an order of potency: yohimbine greater than idazoxan greater than SK & F-86,466; the same order was also found in 3H-yohimbine competition studies on human fat cell membranes. The most potent agent, yohimbine, was administered orally in humans to define the conditions of appearance and the time-course of a putative lipid-mobilizing action. Oral yohimbine administration (0.2 mg kg-1) elevated plasma glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids in fasting healthy subjects without significant action on heart rate or blood pressure during the time-course of the experiment. The lipid-mobilizing action of yohimbine was reinforced during physical exercise, completely suppressed after a meal and partially blocked by administration of propranolol (0.5 mg kg-1; 60 min before yohimbine). Plasma norepinephrine concentrations were increased (40-50%) after oral yohimbine administration. The rise in plasma catecholamine concentration elicited by yohimbine was not modified by propranolol treatment. The lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine could be attributable to: (i) the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta-adrenergic agonism; (ii) a decrease in alpha 2-adrenoceptor stimulation of human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors; (iii) a blockade of presynaptic alpha 2-adrenoceptors. The use of highly selective alpha 2-antagonists will allow investigations into alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which may represent a novel locus for pharmacological intervention in lipid-mobilization strategies."

Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a... - PubMed - NCBI

However, in a longer term trial which actually measured body composition they used a flat 20mg total daily dose (10mg twice per day).

"The main aim of this study was to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players. The athletes (20 top-level male soccer players) were allocated to two randomly assigned trials. Subjects in the yohimbine group orally ingested tablets that contains yohimbine at a dose of 20 milligrams per day in two equal doses for 21 days. Subjects in the placebo group ingested an equal number of identical-looking pills that contained cellulose. There were no statistically significant changes in body mass and muscle mass within or between trials (p > 0.05) after the supplementation protocol. Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 +/- 1.1 vs. 7.1 +/- 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 +/- 2.2 vs. 9.2 +/- 1.9%; p < 0.05). There were no changes in exercise performance indicators (bench and leg press, vertical jump, dribble and power test results, shuttle run) within or between. trials (p > 0.05). No subject reported any side effects from yohimbine. The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes."

Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance... - PubMed - NCBI

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 +/- 1.1 vs. 7.1 +/- 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 +/- 2.2 vs. 9.2 +/- 1.9%; p < 0.05).
I must be foggy today - what's the take away from your second study? Is it that ^? But doesn't make you stronger, as per:

The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes."

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be foggy today - what's the take away from your second study? Is it that ^? But doesn't make you stronger, as per:
Yes. Yohimbe improves body composition in already lean individuals. :)