Best Creatine???

P

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
what do u guys think is the best creatine out there right now?
In cap form or powder.....keeping in mind that im trying to drop weight?
]

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do u guys think is the best creatine out there right now?
In cap form or powder.....keeping in mind that im trying to drop weight?
]
Okay - another shameless plug - but All The Whey just made creatine available. Check out our website for additional information.

www.allthewhey.com:type:

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I think im getting the idea!!.....lololol
thanx dude im gonne give it a run
any bloat with this??
and can i run it with SD?
CEE.

never tried superdrol, but i heard it creates intense pumps, which CEE does too. Combining the two might be too much, best save the CEE for PCT IMO.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Polish....
No bloat, but IMO I would hold on it until you run your PCT for the SD....it will help you get through the PCT and after

....the pumps are pretty fucking insane on SD, CEE would be overkill IMO...

Good Luck!

O14

P

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
cool thanx guys ,
u just saved me some cash, ill wait till PCT to hit creatine

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the monohydrate, works great for me, and much cheaper...

I

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its just plain 'ol mono. It doesnt specify on the container or in the ads that its micronized.

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i want to try some cee in the future, but I want it to be pre-capped. I found a product called alri Cr2, and it is only like 23 bucks. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet....?
Also, how often do you guys take cee compared to regular creatine.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i want to try some cee in the future, but I want it to be pre-capped. I found a product called alri Cr2, and it is only like 23 bucks. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet....?
Also, how often do you guys take cee compared to regular creatine.
the nice thing about CEE is that you don't need to load it, and you can maintain with just 2-3g per day.

i respond to mono, but i respond to CEE way better. especially the first time i took it it was incredible.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've had good luck with mono but when I run out I'll try CEE

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Right now i use Cell Tech Creatine mix, but Im going to get ALRI's Creatine Ethyl Ester pills that they sell, I respect thier products and want to give it a shot. I user thier Ergomax right now which is top notch.

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right now i use Cell Tech Creatine mix, but Im going to get ALRI's Creatine Ethyl Ester pills that they sell, I respect thier products and want to give it a shot. I user thier Ergomax right now which is top notch.
If you get the ALRI Cr2 pills let me know if you like them! I will probably order in like 2 weeks.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If your looking for CEE in caps then I suggest Omega Thunder from CustomNutritionwarehouse.com......support a board sponsor and get a good supp, it's actually on sale at Nutraplanet.com.....support TWO board sponsors for the price of one!

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks maniak. will do. I will order from custom cuz i love his products!

EDIT: serving size is 8 capsules for cre-ethyl-thunder! that's nuts! does the powder from custom taste any good? cuz if its bearable then i'll get the powder.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
thanks maniak. will do. I will order from custom cuz i love his products!

EDIT: serving size is 8 capsules for cre-ethyl-thunder! that's nuts! does the powder from custom taste any good? cuz if its bearable then i'll get the powder.
pure CEE powder tastes like crap no matter where you get it from.

one of our board sponsors is supposed to be releasing flavored CEE, but i forget who.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey cable626, what they said about CEE powder is right, very bitter, tastes like ass, but somewhat bearable. Just use the caps, its 4 in the AM and 4 later on so it isn't that bad, and if you buy from Nutraplanet.com you can support CNW and NP and get the Omega Thunder for a better price! If you want an additional price you can type in "TAT" in the coupon code :)! Hey mods if this isn't allowed just let me know and I will edit, don't wanna break any board rules if this is a problem.

D

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Well, I ordered two bottles of the ALRI Cr2 Creatine capsules from BB.com along with some other supplements. Lets see how this stuff pans out:)

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
Dymatize Xpand looks like an awesome blend, and they sell it in caps too, i hate that their prop blend consists of like 10 things, but atleast the creatine is listed first, and at 4 pills/serving and 60 servings, I'd just as soon take 6 pills pre workout and have it for 40 workouts, i definitely prefer taking pre workout, and dont take any on off days, if i do take any post workout it's just prolab mono, saves a bunch of money but I get great results this way as well

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay, i got some regular cee from custom, first of all--matt u are the man i got my supps in like a day!
I just had one of the best workouts ever because of that cee.
and i also don't mind the taste of the cee just like that. do u guys recommend taking it with some sort of carbs/sugars?
it kind of tastes like alcar--a soury taste with a weird aftertaste as well.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
what company makes yall's favorite CEE? I've got CE2 here from MRI and it's pretty good. I also got it for $30 so that makes it all that much better

B

bizzare_777

Awards
What about Kre-Alkalyn? Have any of you heard any good reviews regarding this creatine supp? Its also in pill form and seems to be pretty cheap, price wise.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just some plain old creatine, usually prolabs creapure

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just some plain old creatine, usually prolabs creapure
yeah the german skw brands are best. prolab is one of the brands. always make sure your creatine is german. forget japense creatine they are only 70- 80 % . german creatine is 98- 99.5 percent.

ive always gotten good results with a good micronized creatine mono.i still do.

I ordered some CEE and ill see how it goes. also i hear size on is awesome:stick:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
using CVM Xtreme by SNS right now. I love the stuff!

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
REally, what ever you respond to best. For me Bulk Cee from CNW has been great.

A

alguard

Awards
CEE-no bloat-lean mass-that is very obvious especially w/ people that have good muscle memory from old cycles taken in the past. it just really swells those existing muscle fibers really well and u just need a small amount. At the right time of course.
If your looking for en economical choice then monohydrate is the cheapest but still works. You just have to load it"SHeesh"
That really sucks though. Anavol Worked Bad A** for me except at the time it was expexsive but now its cheaper. They use the same technology as AAKG except instead of Arginine they use Creatine and Glutamine With the same delivery system..

I personally only eat red meat 1-2 week I derive my protein from mostly kefir and cottage cheese, whey isolates. Only red meat contains significant amounts of creatine so for me its a must to have it in a bottles. Preferably CEE

That would be anther option

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Xceed tastes really good. So does V-12 by SAN. NO Xplode - not so much.

ALRI has a good looking one that Size likes called N'Gorge that is backed by good research.

A

alguard

Awards
Xceed tastes really good. So does V-12 by SAN. NO Xplode - not so much.

ALRI has a good looking one that Size likes called N'Gorge that is backed by good research.

So have u tried N'gorge yourself. With good results.
or recommend something listed above.
One of my girlfriends is really terrified of creatine thinking she' going to look all beefed up like a pro bodybuilder.
what would u recommend for her miss soon to be USA?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, most of my female friends have that retarded attitude.

It comes down to this - they don't make testosterone, we do. They won't "get big" or "bulky" or whatever word they use unless they want to start taking Superdrol.

I've not tried N'Gorge. size has. He has a log around here somewhere.

I'm not sure what I'd recommend to be honest. What are her goals?

A

alguard

Awards
She's 17pounds overweight and is sedentary. She use to dance and had a great figure during that peroid of her life. Basically she want's to lean out and maybe gain a little tone on her lowerbody.
Personally I think that she affraid of the bulky feeling due to past muscle fibers being fired through muscle memory.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just have her get back into the swing of being active. Wait on the creatine.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Kre-Alkalyn 1500 by Sci Fit and I must say, this is by far the best form of creatine I've ever had besides CEE. I took CELLMASS about 2 months ago and I liked it but I prefer taking just about anything in pill form.

I've noticed excellent gains in the gym and in muscle plus an added boost when lifting. I've gone up in numbers quite nicely.

I take 2 pills before training and 2 pills after & on off-days I take 2 pills right before my 1st meal.

I would personally recommend Kre-Alkalyn but like another member stated, whatever you feel works better for you!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bro - you are 18. All you need is food and whey protein.

EAT!!!
:burger: :hot: :donut:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Agreed at 18 food is the key. I have 3 boys, youngest is 18. They can eat crap all day work out like beasts and it all turns to muscle. Damn kids :p

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried that, went through a whole bottle, got nothing at all :( Ill stick to bulk CEE, and Xceed, and soon ALRI.

I'm currently taking Kre-Alkalyn 1500 by Sci Fit and I must say, this is by far the best form of creatine I've ever had besides CEE. I took CELLMASS about 2 months ago and I liked it but I prefer taking just about anything in pill form.

I've noticed excellent gains in the gym and in muscle plus an added boost when lifting. I've gone up in numbers quite nicely.

I take 2 pills before training and 2 pills after & on off-days I take 2 pills right before my 1st meal.

I would personally recommend Kre-Alkalyn but like another member stated, whatever you feel works better for you!

A

alguard

Awards
Tell me about ur experience..w/ Xceed. Ive been wanting to try that product. Is is worth my time. Some products work better for others. Feedback appreciated. Thanks. I'm about 205-210 w/ dose would you recommend.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I can say one thing about Xceed that other products haven't done for me - the "pump factor". I've tried several products, WhiteBlood, Amped, and a few others with NO2, and I didn't respond. Xceed is now a staple in my supplements. I get the CEE + a little No2, good combo.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Im on it. Thanks for reply. what dosing?

Well your supposed to take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving 30 minutes prior to your w/o. That's if you w/o in the evening like we do. Adjust as necessary. I only take one serving mixed in my w/o water bottle also mixed with Xtend, potassium, and taurine. Try it out, you'll like it I think.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes you.

Forget cycling weight gainers. It's a waste of money at your age.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you.

Forget cycling weight gainers. It's a waste of money at your age.
Not the way I see it but point taken.

As far as weight gainers...at my age, that's probably 1 out of the 3 other supplements that should be acceptable for younger aged lifters. That, whey protein and creatine but everyone has their opinions.