Tips for Clean Bulking and Top test booster

SHavlovic157

SHavlovic157

Awards
I'm looking to start bulking in the next few weeks here looking to put on some mass size and strength. Was wondering if anybody has some good tips for a clean bulk and the top test booster stack to use as well. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm looking to start bulking in the next few weeks here looking to put on some mass size and strength. Was wondering if anybody has some good tips for a clean bulk and the top test booster stack to use as well. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Diet wise, keep it 300-500 above maintenance. Slowly build your way up.

Supplement wise, AnaBeta Elite + X-Gels is a common stack for helping put on lean mass.

SHavlovic157

SHavlovic157

Awards
Diet wise, keep it 300-500 above maintenance. Slowly build your way up. Supplement wise, AnaBeta Elite + X-Gels is a common stack for helping put on lean mass.
Do you mean 3,000-5,000 calories?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean 3,000-5,000 calories?
3k-5k above maintenance is a quick way to get pudgy... 300-500 is a surplus that will help promote slow, steady, lean gains and if progress stalls then you can reevaluate either dietary intake or your training program

SHavlovic157

SHavlovic157

Awards
3k-5k above maintenance is a quick way to get pudgy... 300-500 is a surplus that will help promote slow, steady, lean gains and if progress stalls then you can reevaluate either dietary intake or your training program
So up my current calorie in take by about 300-500 calories.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So up my current calorie in take by about 300-500 calories.
Yes. Do this for a week or two, and see how your weight/body composition changes. If no weight increase, up calories a tad more.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Cover your essentials first

Whey --> PES, Scivation, CL Pronom, MT Platinum, Blue Star, Animal Whey
Fishoil --> OxiOmega
Mutli --> OT/Animal Pak
Creatine --> Universal, ON, Primaforce, Allmax

Then if you want (not necessary)
ABE, Xgels, ARA
Possibly add Burn 24 as well or F95 for a very lean bulk.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Cover your essentials first

Whey --> PES, Scivation, CL Pronom, MT Platinum, Blue Star, Animal Whey
Fishoil --> OxiOmega
Mutli --> OT/Animal Pak
Creatine --> Universal, ON, Primaforce, Allmax

Then if you want (not necessary)
ABE, Xgels, ARA
Possibly add Burn 24 as well or F95 for a very lean bulk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Echoing what the others have suggested by starting to slowly raise calories and see how your body responds. OP, have you tried AnaBeta Elite or an ArA product previously? I'd recommend stacking those for a nice bulk as the others have also stated. Some people like to try out one or the other and see how they individually work for them, but quite a few have seen excellent results in regards to bulking while stacking them.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could also look into Alphamax, its def. one of the top testosterone boosters out right now and with it contaning Arimistane and 95% Forksolin, it makes a great product for lean bulking/recomping!

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
I agree. Start with a surplus of 500cal above your maintenance. Also, begin to find out which food sources "stick" to you better. This may take some time for experimenting. For example, carbs seem to stick well to my body and i found the most progress when sticking to large amounts of low glycemic foods. As far as protein sources, variety is key however. Beef is my choice. As far as supplements stick to the basics, fish oil, multi, creatine, protein (BEEF PROTEIN IS AN AWESOME OPTION).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Adizzle said check out Alphamax as well. Full open label, proven ingredients, and proven doses.

Also stacks very well with the products that have been mentioned.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Great info here!

I would also add to track your calories and macros like you are dieting. Lots of bulks fail when people think they are eating "about 3500 calories" but they don't track anything and are actually closer to 2500 cals.

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
Sinewave3 excellent point! Track your calories, it's easier to evaluate whether your plan of action is working or not

alanhouston90

Awards
I agree. Start with a surplus of 500cal above your maintenance. Also, begin to find out which food sources "stick" to you better. This may take some time for experimenting. For example, carbs seem to stick well to my body and i found the most progress when sticking to large amounts of low glycemic foods. As far as protein sources, variety is key however. Beef is my choice. As far as supplements stick to the basics, fish oil, multi, creatine, protein (BEEF PROTEIN IS AN AWESOME OPTION).

Beef protein is not awesome. Do some research.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Diet is first, once you get that down you will see a lot of results but as for test booster I would look into Myokem magnitropin. Just finished a run of it and my strength went up noticeably and I have been able to rep weight i usually only hot for 4-5 I have been hitting for 7-8 now. People have asked me what I am using/on. And oh my libido like a 17 year old. Other then that I would look into ABE,ArA,X-gels. But again diet

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
Beef protein is not awesome. Do some research.
As far as being allergen, gluten, cholesterol, and lactose free, it is awesome. I'm not knocking any other protein source, just pointing out that beef protein is a solid option.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent advice above, OP. For a good, affordable test booster you might check out BPS Endosurge Turbo.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer