Thermo/Energy

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Rank em. Based on personal experience (not just popularity or hype).
It's interesting to see how AM Forum members preach on mainly just Norcodrene and Alphamine (both PES), while BB.com Forum raves about Hydroxycut, MP Shred Matrix, HD by Cellucor, and this Quadra Lean.
Personally, I've used Jet Fuel (by GAT) for a long time. After a stim break, I'm ready to try something else for a while. I've also run NorCo/Alphamine but want your personal opinions.
PS-don't pimp your own company's product unless you're sending me samples. ; )

Thanks,

Ike.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The OG dexaprine xr was like cocaine, I loved it.

But norco is a close second.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I'm obsessed w/ NorCo. If I just do 3 caps/day,
Should I refrain from other stims (besides maybe a mod stim pre workout? Example: Acute Fx 225mg/caffeine per 4 caps).
I've seen y'all advise 2-2 servings total daily btw Alpha and NorCo. Just curious.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For Energy?

ECA
Dexaprine XR
Stimul8 (not a burner)
Alphamine
Diablo

For Effectiveness IMO

Norcodrene
Alphamine
ECA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can find Norcodrene and Alphamine by PES on this page at Strong Supplement Shop. If you havent tried them i would definitley recommend either of them or grab both. I like having them just in stock so when cutting season comes already i can start cutting whenever i want and dont have to wait to order them. ha
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/brands/pes-physique-enhancing-science/

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I like Norcodrene. I don't think it's much of a strong stimulant though. It is really mild, clean energy. It's different than most other products. Alphamine was more of a traditional stimulant - and while I think Alphamine was a decent fat loss product, it didn't make me want to spread the word like Norco does.

I've never used Dexaprine but from what I've heard on here, it is a much stronger stim than almost anything out there.

TCardaci

TCardaci

Awards
I would try bium-d by clinical sports labs. As far as the stimulants it is fair however the other benefits are much favorable than many others

TN Lift

Awards
ECA is my favorite so far. I am just now trying ephedrine for the first time and love it. I have tried alphamine which is also really good, but I like the ECA more. I have yet to try Norco.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried ECA, Norcodrene, and just recently Alphamine. Alphamine is my favorite so far....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Formutech's Level ll the energy and focus you get from that last right throughout my workout which is in the early
a.m. and the energy continues on through out the day with no crash.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
My top three Myokem Pyroxamine (not on your list but should be) PES norc PES alpha

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Out of everything you listed alphamine for straight up fat loss and norco for energy and just overall feeling. Other fat burners I have enjoyed in the past are ECA, which is arguably the most effective and pyroxamine for the cleanest energy and appetite suppression.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Out of everything you listed alphamine for straight up fat loss and norco for energy and just overall feeling. Other fat burners I have enjoyed in the past are ECA, which is arguably the most effective and pyroxamine for the cleanest energy and appetite suppression.
Pyroxamine has gotten enough reps that I'll now give it a go!
Never heard of Myokem before this product.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Pyroxamine is in. will scope it out starting tomorrow.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Any one ever tried Myokem Pyroxamine and NorCo at the same time? Pulsed thru out the day? Day 1 of Pyro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rank em. Based on personal experience (not just popularity or hype).
It's interesting to see how AM Forum members preach on mainly just Norcodrene and Alphamine (both PES), while BB.com Forum raves about Hydroxycut, MP Shred Matrix, HD by Cellucor, and this Quadra Lean.
Personally, I've used Jet Fuel (by GAT) for a long time. After a stim break, I'm ready to try something else for a while. I've also run NorCo/Alphamine but want your personal opinions.
PS-don't pimp your own company's product unless you're sending me samples. ; )

Thanks,

Ike.
i used to like jet fuel and vpx redline caps.....just pickedup some jet fuel because it was cheap, haven't used it in quite awhile....

could be because there are no MT/MP/or cellucor reps here at AM.....or it could be the PES stuff is better!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in the Pyroxamine.

EC stack still hits me the best. I use Alphamine from time to time still, it always hit me harder than Norco for some reason. Never got a huge boost out of that so maybe I'm just messed up.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes alphamine and Norcodrene are talked about because they are excellent. Norcodrene might feel mild but it's not mild on fat loss and that's the big draw you don't just feel stimmed out.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely interested in the Pyroxamine. EC stack still hits me the best. I use Alphamine from time to time still, it always hit me harder than Norco for some reason. Never got a huge boost out of that so maybe I'm just messed up.
Nah. Alphamine is meant to be harder hitting then Norcodrene. All reviews basically talk about Norcodrene being a smooth hitting energy while lasting longer.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah. Alphamine is meant to be harder hitting then Norcodrene. All reviews basically talk about Norcodrene being a smooth hitting energy while lasting longer.
I see. Well I always see people talk about the energy from Norco and for me that is just not really where it shines in comparison to Alphamine/EC stack. I thought it was superior for appetite reduction to Alphamine though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see. Well I always see people talk about the energy from Norco and for me that is just not really where it shines in comparison to Alphamine/EC stack. I thought it was superior for appetite reduction to Alphamine though.
The appetite suppression from Norcodrene certainly out shines Alphamine from user feedback and my personal use. So you're in the same boat there.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just curious, can ALBUTEROL be stacked with any of the aforementioned products?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just curious, can ALBUTEROL be stacked with any of the aforementioned products?
Generally a poor idea to combine with other beta adrenergic agonists so I'd avoid that. Also give yourself a break between beta adrenergic agonists.