Opinions about natural supplement

irrepressible

Awards
Hello,
I am a long distance runner and soon I will participate in a race. I need to boost my immunity as much as I can before the race to increase my endurance. I eat healthy and take supplements of licensed companies and I feel good. But I wonder if there will be a better effect if I replaced pharmaceutical supplements with entirely natural products. I am Constantly looking for new, more effective and healthy ways to increase physical strength. I came to a very promising information about apitherapy. In particular I was impressed by the product "dried dead bees". It says that it contains all the bee components of the bee products - it's like "multivitamins", but in the exact proportions and ratios. Please, if anyone has tried this product as a stimulant and has any experience, share more information. What is the effect, for how long should it be taken for optimal effect ...
This is a link to a site where I found it to be sold:
Thank you in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into Cordyceps.

I like Millenium Sport Technologies & their Cordyceps products.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not heard of that before but sounds very interesting. Wheat grass shots have been huge for me and immunity, digestion and energy in the past. 2 oz shot equals 5pounds of greens or something that range. Also super foods like kale, sea weed are proven to be great.

On another note for endurance, epicatechin or -epi has shown to be great for endurance.