supplements for endurance

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is a good supplement or stack for endurance, mostly HIIT sprint training but also for aerobic cardio.

I'm not planning on buying anytime soon, but I always like to plan ahead.

What do you guys think of EvoMuse CardioTryx?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk Beta Alanine would be a great choice. Citrulline would also be beneficial. Could even look in to creatinol-o-phosphate (CoP). Creatine is cheap and effective so no reason not to use that.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Alanine, COP, and citrulline malate are all solid inexpensive choices.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That (-)epi, thus far, seems to be doing very well for endurance and pumps. I'm surprised at how quickly and strong those effects could be noticed using the stuff.

I'm currently running it @ 100 mg pre workout and then another 100 mg ~5 hours later.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That (-)epi, thus far, seems to be doing very well for endurance and pumps. I'm surprised at how quickly and strong those effects could be noticed using the stuff.

I'm currently running it @ 100 mg pre workout and then another 100 mg ~5 hours later.
Finally jumped on an (-)epi run huh
Its good stuff! I get a big endurance boost and a modest strength increase. I have never really notice the pump some users mention, but I'm not a huge pump fan anyway.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good stuff! I get a big endurance boost and a modest strength increase. I have never really notice the pump some users mention, but I'm not a huge pump fan anyway.
BP dropped a few points as well, so I suspect that it lowered my BP a little bit (not a HUGE drop but a few points).

I was hoping for a +100 to my deadlifts since it's been ~6 days straight of use now. Sadly, that does not appear to be happening any time soon, LoL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BP dropped a few points as well, so I suspect that it lowered my BP a little bit (not a HUGE drop but a few points).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I was hoping for a +100 to my deadlifts since it's been ~6 days straight of use now. Sadly, that does not appear to be happening any time soon, LoL.
LOL

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Which Epi are you using?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I started my Magnitropin run I noticed endurance increases almost immediately, it was crazy! I didn't expect it to kick in so fast in that aspect but it sure did.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which Epi are you using?
I have had multiple runs with (-)epi since it came out. I have used 3 different products (Follidrone, Ep1c, Myosynergy ) thus far. I had good results with all of them. Follidrone seem to produce the most pronounced results for me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is evomuse's cardiotryx any good. It looks very interesting to me