Thermolife's Dicana

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Hey, has anyone ever tried this product? If so, what were your results, and do you approve or dissapprove of it?

the Cardinal

Awards
Hey, has anyone ever tried this product? If so, what were your results, and do you approve or dissapprove of it?
I haven't used it, but if I recall the label info correctly, it's a T2 product. I have used various other T2 products a few times before, but with the exception of use as part of an experiment post-tiratricol experience, the results have been minimal at best.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Dicana is a weaker form of tricana [Trimax] (1 molecule missing hence di- instead of tri-).
I've heard from a couple of people that it worked ok, not as effective as Trimax; but also did not shut down the thyroid. Can be taken in a 6-8 week cycle.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on week 2 and haven't noticed much yet.. although I do **** like 4-5 times a day, and its usually runny.. I have lost about 4lbs so far, but I am unsure as to whether dicana played any role in this or not..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently on week 2 and haven't noticed much yet.. although I do **** like 4-5 times a day, and its usually runny.. I have lost about 4lbs so far, but I am unsure as to whether dicana played any role in this or not..
Cool, now that we know how much you **** and the consistancy, can you tell us how much you piss and what shade of yellow it is?. Also can you describe in detail how you wipe your ass?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Cool, now that we know how much you **** and the consistancy, can you tell us how much you piss and what shade of yellow it is?. Also can you describe in detail how you wipe your ass?
my bad.. guess I got a little carried away..

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
what is yhe verdict anarchy.
I lost ~10lbs altogether in the end. Got bloodwork done 2x since I came off 4 weeks ago, Thyroid values are still whacked 4+weeks after discontinuation running LX, L-Tyrosine, SAN blaze and increasing cals. Total T3 is .66ng/ml (.88-2.00ng/ml) although at this point my free T3, FT4, and TSH are fine (well, "withing range").
TSH 1 week after disconinutation: 3.46
TSH 4 weeks after discontinuation: 2.12

FT4 1 week PCT: .96 (1-1.4)
FT4 4 weeks PCT: 1.16 (1-1.4)

FT3 1 week PCT: 2.1 (2.3-6.0)
FT3 4 weeks PCT: 2.6 (2.3-6.0)

hope this helped.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using Dicana also.. Oddly enough, I'm going down in bf%, yet I still weigh 205.. I like this stuff.. :)

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
it leaned me out real fast once I upped it to 2 caps/day. I actually gained strength on lifts too and my muscles looked full, and not flat as Trimax made me look when I tried that. good stuff... (if your willing to deal with some thyroid rebound, although much less than tmax)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
it leaned me out real fast once I upped it to 2 caps/day. I actually gained strength on lifts too and my muscles looked full, and not flat as Trimax made me look when I tried that. good stuff... (if your willing to deal with some thyroid rebound, although much less than tmax)
So your saying you actually gained strength? Sorry, I know you posted it, but I just want to double check and clarify that you actually didnt lose any muscle mass...

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I did gain strength, but only in certain areas. I should have mentioned that some lifts did go down, but only by 5-10lbs or so, and these were compound lifts (squats, deads, etc)
I gained strength on bb curls and a few isos.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't lose any muscle, strength is about the same if not a tad better.. I take 3 caps ED..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming no AAS? How long have you been "on" dicana?
Only been a couple weeks, week 3 this coming monday.. On nothing but a solid diet/training plan.. ;)

mb27

Awards
I did a search on diacana and Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers also produce thyroid (T3)anti bodies which I'm not too sure about.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Dicana is the cousin of tiratricol. It is more of a T2 dirivitive. Yes, it does impact the thyroid, despite claims made by thermolife, but it is not nearly as harsh as trimax in terms of shutdown. While blood tests showed somewhat of a sluggish thyroid, I have yet to gain back any of the fat lost.

That being said, I definately will include this in future cutting stacks.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I did a search on diacana and Diiodothyroacetic acid isomers also produce thyroid (T3)anti bodies which I'm not too sure about.
T3 antibodies? That doesn't sound very good.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would like to hear more on this subject.....
So what's up? Anymore about this? The whole antibody thing sounds shady.. and The only thyroid manipulation I've done (if you can call it that) is running high doses of guggul from time to time.

I have a bottle of Dicana in the wait, for an upcoming cut, after PCT... wondering if I should mess with it or not.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's some good feedback on it in other threads. Just like they say here : not as effective as Trimax, but not as harsh on the thyroid. I too have a bottle coming, I can't wait to get started on my body recomp cycle. Personally, I also ordered thyroid-boosting supps for after my dicana just to be sure it comes back quick and strong. Don't want none of that low-thyroid around here. Some say it's unnecessary with Dicana but should be done with Trimax. I say better safe than sorry.

But hey these guys liked it. Tell us about your final results, Pete?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with Jet Fuel, 3 caps a day.. I was eating abit above maintenance, and I lost a good 1-1.5" on my waist.. Made me alittle warm almost like UA did, I'd sweat more when lifting.. If I use it again, I'll run 2 bottles alone to see how that differs..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am about to finish a bottle myself. Results were similar to Pete's, heavy sweating during lifting/cardio and overall warmer feelings at night (this could also be attributed to other hormones though). Currently my bfat and waist are as small as they have ever been

I too have a strong TSH pct protocol plan in action.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Max32 you ran it with other things? Do you have a log/thread regarding that cycle? What did you use it with and what were the calories like?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max32 you ran it with other things? Do you have a log/thread regarding that cycle? What did you use it with and what were the calories like?
Never really kept much in the way of a detailed log, but I had some ALRI prods in there like prostanazol, and will be using Hotter and Retain pct. I do not count calories and follow a carb cycling diet that basically is like this:

A: High carb day
B: Low carb day

Wks 1-2: AABAABAABetc...
Wks 3-5: ABBABBABBetc...
Wks 6-8: ABBBABBBetc....

I eat about 8 meals throughout the day, and sip on a whey/mmilk shake throughout the night. My standard meal is chicken/fish + almonds + raw spinach or broccoli as a low carb meal. My typical carbs consist of oats, brown rice, yams, and vitargo centered around my workouts. Probably averaging around 350-400 grams protein a day.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 3, look leaner but scale hasn't moved a bit.
I am feeling this more than Trimax.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 3, look leaner but scale hasn't moved a bit.
I am feeling this more than Trimax.
I started on Dicana weighing 207, week 3 I was thinking the same thing, yet I only dropped to 203..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
What does your plan look like exactly ?
It will incorporate ALRi Retain, USP camphibolic (for forskolin content), and gugglesterones. I will also use melting point to (hopefully) prevent any fat rebound.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Slick man....thx.
How long do you think it takes the thyroid to fully recover from this?
I'm guessing not quite as long as Trimax, maybe ?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I agree, should be a shorter period of time. Hell, I am just looking forward to the lack of lethargy. I also have a great deal of confidence in Retain from ALRI to help out with any rebound.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
As long as the thyroid bounces back fairly quickly I may use this during my last few weeks getting below 9-10%. Or maybe something else...haven't decided yet.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on using Dicana and EC together? I have a bottle of Diacana and don't know if I should wait to use it in a lean mass cycle like MOHN/Prostan/Dicana or if I should just cut with it and the EC. I will probably get some Lean Xtreme and Retain for PCT no matter how I use it. Any thoughts?

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts on using Dicana and EC together? I have a bottle of Diacana and don't know if I should wait to use it in a lean mass cycle like MOHN/Prostan/Dicana or if I should just cut with it and the EC. I will probably get some Lean Xtreme and Retain for PCT no matter how I use it. Any thoughts?
I used Dicana with EC, and man was that a kick-ass stack! I lost body fat like crazy. Try it out and keep us posted :)

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm in the early stages of a body recomp cycle which includes Dicana along with Emax and Prostanozol. Max32 seems to have liked the combo of Prostanozol with Dicana and interestingly my 4 weeks of the Prostanozol coincides with the Dicana. I will add ECA to that, since you guys feel it's such a good idea. My log thread is here if anyone's interested: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33352

Dungeon1, post a link to your log in this thread, if you keep one? I would really like to check out on your results... Anarchy939, do you have a log somewhere? Thanks :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Used Dicana with Oranstan-E (prostan) for two weeks before honeymoon coming off a 4 week emax cycle. Got leaner lost 5 lbs mostly fat, and when i took dicana with prostan i got an incredible pump for the upcoming workout. Caution though i used twice the dosag for week and half because i felt nothing. Def not as strong as trimax !!! and my metabolism has kicked in with no weight gain pct being ltyrosine 1 gm a day. Definately will run with an eca stack when i am cutting in jan.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK I have a question. I'm 225 or so. Will add Dicana in my stack from Saturday september 17, for 4 weeks. Because of the way my cycle is scheduled I'd have a few Dicana left when I begin PCT. I'm thinking of doing 4 caps a day for approximately one week. Should I keep this for the last week of Dicana when it's only stacked with Prostanozol or do I do them in the middle of my dicana use, while I'm on both emax and prostanozol? Which will give me the greater benefit?

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I have decided to run the Dicana at a later time, probably with the MOHN/Prostan because I am currently taking sesamin and the two compete against eachother. The other option which I was mentioned by Max32 was to take the Dicana in the AM and the full days Sesamin at night, but I think I will just wait which will give me a better idea of what works and how well.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear sesamin is especially good when combined with CLA.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I got silly and added Dicana/JetFuel at the very end of my bulk cycle. I have noticed 2 things. I leaned out after 2 weeks, and I noticed a drop in strength. Kind of pisses me off. Maybe it's due to the lethargy.

But that's what I get for getting silly and trying to cut at the end of a bulk. God I'm vain... .did I mention silly? I think I read somewhere in this thread, or another that you get weaker during Dicana use.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana+JetFuel= a leaner Fox.. :)

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 14 of this stuff at 3Xd(with ERGO/MAX lmg) and it seems to make me anxious and pissed off the last couple of days(I work in a stressfull environment so this isn't helpful). Tri max mostly made me lethargic. I have taken Ergo/Max lmg before and didn't have this happen so I'm asuming that is what it s. My resting pulse seems to be very high in the morning over the last couple of day(90) but my BP is in normal ranges. I took kava kava and melatonin last night and skipped the morning dose this morning and feel better.

LarryN77

Awards
Personally i tried Dicana and didn't have great results, but i like Cellucor's T7, supposedly the Cellucor T7 is supposed to be a derivative of Tiratricol

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Personally i tried Dicana and didn't have great results, but i like Cellucor's T7, supposedly the Cellucor T7 is supposed to be a derivative of Tiratricol
Yeah but they refuse to teel what really is and so i dont like to give them money.
BTW did u experience muscle loss (comparing to triac)?

LarryN77

Awards
Yeah but they refuse to teel what really is and so i dont like to give them money.
BTW did u experience muscle loss (comparing to triac)?
To be honest with you, i have never tried Triac or Tiratricol, I wanted to buy the Omega Sports Trimax, but i can't find it anywhere. If you know anybody that sells it, please let me know in a private message. But i have been on the Cellucor T7 for about 2 weeks, i have been eating everything in sight, VERY lax on the diet - and i have went from 191 pounds down to about 185, with very little excercise. BUT - I have been stacking the T7 with Cellucor D4 - that is their stimulant based formula, and i also use Omega Sports lean support and power jolt from time to time, so i do use alot of stimulants. BUt i definitely feel the warmth within about 20 minutes of taking the T7. I have to say i like that formula and it seems to work for me.

Big B

Awards
I tried Dicana out for 8 weeks along with four weeks of the original liquid Ventilean and another 4 weeks with ALRIs XXX Rush. In total i lost approx 15lbs and about 3 inches off my waist i belive i works but i works best when combined with a good fat burner. By the way the XXX Rush suks as an energy booster but it does help drop the weight fast.
Dicana 1 tab 3x day - XXX Rush 4 tabs 2x day - Ventilean 7 MLs 2x day

LarryN77

Awards
Yea, actually, Dicana is supposed to be a real good formula, and alot of people like it and have had good results with it. I might give it another try when i finish this cycle of Cellucor T7, and after i have given my thyroid some time to adjust. But i do like the T7 alot - it seems to be helping, and like i said, my diet isn't that great, and i am not excercising daily, maybe 2-3 times a week.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK I'm finishing up on my cycle here and this is what I find: Dicana at 3x ED doesn't do much. At 4x ED though, I'm seeing some serious fatloss without added letheargy. Next time I'll start at 4mg ED and maybe try 5mg sometime. I'll need 2 bottles for that though, and that makes it a pricier option, so why not go with T3?

Another option that sounds good on paper is a low dose Dicana, 1-2mg ED, plus a low dose T3. That's on the program for sometime in 2006 folks. I'll keep y'all posted.