viron

lumbe

Awards
which product to use in stack with viron? formeron is no longer available, what do you think of inbhit-and sns?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Heard great things about Inhibit E by SNS, I actually have it and Viron on the way.

lumbe

Awards
1 week viron
2 weeks viron
3 weeks viron and inbhit-e
4 weeks and virion-and inbhit-e
5/6 week only inbhit-e

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your concerned with estrogen elevation from the Viron you can use REBIRTH our new SERM.
Strong supps and TGB supps both have stock.

We also have 2 new Ai supps coming.
A transdermal and an oral.
the first is exceptional for lean dry gains and has exceptional fat burning capabilities.
The second is a super stout oral with anabolic properties.
The Transdermal should be available in about 4 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir Viron is not an ai. In fact I often recommend using an AI with it because there is potential for an elevation in estrogen.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
No sir Viron is not an ai. In fact I often recommend using an AI with it because there is potential for an elevation in estrogen.
It say on the wright up that it decreases and reduces estrogen..?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been studies showing that boron decreased estrogen in post menopausal women and healthy older men. TA has been shown to increase free testosterone levels without a rise in estrogen, so it has been theorized that it can possesses weak anti-aromatase activity.

It appears that people experiencing estrogen sides are taking Viron for extended periods and the sides could be related to homeostasis.

I personally have never had a need for an AI on Viron or any other combination of TA/boron before Viron came out. I certainly would never use it or consider it an AI, though. Recommendation is for cycling Viron in a 4/3 or 5/2 (daily) fashion.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your concerned with estrogen elevation from the Viron you can use REBIRTH our new SERM.

the first is exceptional for lean dry gains and has exceptional fat burning capabilities.
When will the oral be available?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It say on the wright up that it decreases and reduces estrogen..?
There are studies indicating both AI and SERM activity between the ingredients, however, in the real world it seems like if anything these effects are very mild.
I would combine an AI with it but this is up to the user. Some people dont need to.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the oral be available?
Im not 100% certain.

I know this=
Its a very strong AI.
Its active and works orally with a decent bioavailability.
Has anabolic properties.
Has some other interesting health effects.
What I dont know for sure is what kind of dosing we will need to use and how people will respond to it exactly.

I have a STRONG extract in the mail presently.
I should have it within a week. Ill start giving it to people to try and start running labs on them. This is pretty much standard for all hormonal products we test.
10 testers min with labs for some of them. IF 100% of the labs are positive and show a strong % of inhibition we will go to production.
If not...we wont. But....Im 99% sure we will. Ive done my homework on this one. I do my homework on all of them.

Im not sure but most likely I will release both around the same time. Yes it limits sales but there is a purpose for each.
The transdermal will be ready soon. I have 2 of the 4 ingredients and will have a third in a couple days. I will likely run a test batch sans 1 ingredient and see how it goes knowing itll only get better. So we may be testing the new transdermal AI in about a week. Well...testing a more complete version.
Halfhuman and Kasaj are already testing the AI portion.
Joint pain city.

lumbe

Awards

you'll wait your new products are available in uk

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im shipping REBIRTH to the UK today. All major retailers will have stock.
Our AI will also go to all major retailers in the UK.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I though Viron already had anti e in it?
Viron is a great and fast acting T-booster with a good anti Estrogen properties too.

Personaly , there ia NO need for a anti E.

Boron:
A study done on humans show:
"what’s more remarkable is that their estrogen levels dropped by 39%.(after ome week)."
Boron could increase E in older women.

TA is one of my fav test boosting ingredients and it WORKS!
TA has anti E properties too.
There are studies showing AI and SERM properties from TA.

One of most potent quassinoid (eurycomanone) is really a good **** and like I say, TA is a potent stuff!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello all i finally received my rebirth today and i am excited. I am alsp expecting follidrone and eviscerate. So my question should i run rebirth with follidrone and eviscerate or save the eviscerate for some other time.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello all i finally received my rebirth today and i am excited. I am also expecting follidrone and eviscerate. So my question should i run rebirth with follidrone and eviscerate or save the eviscerate for some other time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all i finally received my rebirth today and i am excited. I am alsp expecting follidrone and eviscerate. So my question should i run rebirth with follidrone and eviscerate or save the eviscerate for some other time.
What is your goal?
Rebirth is a SERM so its best used for PCT, to combat gyno or for test boosting.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Any chances taking viron upon waking can cause pretty strong lethargy?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chances taking viron upon waking can cause pretty strong lethargy?
It tends to give me energy if anything.
Best way to know if something is causing a problem is stop taking it for 2-3 days then start again.
If its gone on the 2-3 days and comes back when you restart then you have the culprit, I HIGHLY doubt it has anything to do with Viron though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Mt goal is to preserve as much lean muscle.
I would run them all combined. Rebirth is primarily used for pct though. Itll give you a test boost though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your Rebirth product is complete snake oil, i'm sorry. There's no reliable research done on ellagic acid to warrant using it for anything other than anti oxidant effect. Unless you think that cell cultures are a viable transition to human effects.

E.Cottonii shows more promise, however i doubt your dosage is anything near what a human would need to ingest. I'm sure you're basing your whole argument for this ingredient off one comparison study lol:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23441613

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 week viron
2 weeks viron
3 weeks viron and inbhit-e
4 weeks and virion-and inbhit-e
5/6 week only inbhit-e
That would work fine .. Just took a glance at virion and interesting product

adawg1980

Awards
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what is the ratio of Tongkat Ali in this? 50:1, 100:1, etc.?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what is the ratio of Tongkat Ali in this? 50:1, 100:1, etc.?
We dont include this for a reason.
There is no standard by which this ratio is judged or measured. 200:1 is supposed to mean 200kg extracted to make 1kg. I GUARANTEE you nobody is using 200:1 even though everyone promotes it as such. Its BS. If a company is telling you they have 200:1 extract you pretty much can disregard anything they say after that.

I will tell you ours is as strong or stronger than anything on the market.

adawg1980

Awards
We dont include this for a reason.
There is no standard by which this ratio is judged or measured. 200:1 is supposed to mean 200kg extracted to make 1kg. I GUARANTEE you nobody is using 200:1 even though everyone promotes it as such. Its BS. If a company is telling you they have 200:1 extract you pretty much can disregard anything they say after that.

I will tell you ours is as strong or stronger than anything on the market.
Oh ok. I understand. I have been taking Viron since last Wednesday (I took Sunday and will take off Saturday & Sunday of this week). I have had a sinus infection and am feeling better, but not sure how much of that is related to Viron or just actually feeling better.

How long does it take to feel Viron?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice it about 30 min after I take it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you noticing after 30 min?
I'm taking my dose with Clomid, that shouldn't be a problem right?
No problems no.
I notice slight increase in heartrate and a mood increase.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is some good and important fact of TA :

I got this text from a good friend who really know what he is doing:

There is a popular misconception that Tongkat Ali (TA) extract should be dark brown. This is not true and is normally propagated by sellers of dark brown TA. In fact, the purest form of Tongkat Ali extract is white! The main active ingredient of TA, and the one that is responsible for enhancing testosterone production and improving sperm health, and also for reducing the conversion of testosterone to oestrogen (responsible for the formation of "man boobs") is a compound called Eurycomanone. Eurycomanone is snow white in its purest form. The colour of the spray dried Tongkat Ali powder after extraction varies according to many of the parameters of the extraction process, such as the amount of time that the roots have been dried, and how finely they are chipped, the extraction method itself – whether the chipped root is soaked in cold water, soaked in hot water, boiled, or repeatedly boiled. Other factors that affect the final product are: is it filtered or centrifuged, is it concentrated before drying by repeated boiling.

There are many scientific papers I have found describing the extraction process, and the resulting powder is variously described as creamy white, off white, green/yellow, tan and brown. In fact, the further from white the appearance is, the more impurities there are. However, it should be remembered that Eurycomanone is the most intensively researched of the active ingredients in TA, and, in addition to its effects on testosterone and sperm, may yet have a part to play in the treatment of malaria and some cancers. There are many other compounds that have been identified but not fully researched yet, so it may be that a combination of its ingredients will prove even more effective than Eurycomanone itself.

----------

So to all my AM friends, please stop buying TA from ebay,amazon claiming to be pure TA.
quassinoids such as 13α,21Dihydroeurycomanone and Eurycomanone have been seen in most of studies where testosteroneboosting, AI and SERM properties have been seen. Not to forget alkaloid such as 9-hydroxycanthin-6-one which increased sperm production!

There are plenty of quassinoids (over 100) and alkaloids found in TA just few of them have showed interesting results

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13