kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it still alphamine/norcodrene?
With a caloric deficit and solid weight training program/cardio, either one can certainly be utilized for maximal fat loss.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it still alphamine/norcodrene?
they're still my favorite. Norco/lipomorph/forskolin95/GDA>everything. Including ec. Also like to add a gram of TTA at night. If I cut I am trying to hit all angles and do it as quickly as possible. I hate cutting.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tta-500-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they're still my favorite. Norco/lipomorph/forskolin95/GDA>everything. Including ec. Also like to add a gram of TTA at night. If I cut I am trying to hit all angles and do it as quickly as possible. I hate cutting. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tta-500-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
so you only dose tta at night? how many pills of that would equal 1 gram?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you only dose tta at night? how many pills of that would equal 1 gram?
I only do it at night but others split doses. Two caps right before I shut my eyes. I really notice the effects of TTA when I add it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only do it at night but others split doses. Two caps right before I shut my eyes. I really notice the effects of TTA when I add it.
gotcha. I'll pick up a bottle. thanks brother.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC stack remains king.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The "best" is argumentable... I do well with yohimbe and caffeine

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
A few of us have used and logged a fat burner stack by FinaFlex: PX500 white (or black) and ALCCLA. Check out the product reviews on it and you will learn that it helped quite a bit. Diet, training and cardio must be in check as well. There's my 2 cents worth:)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few of us have used and logged a fat burner stack by FinaFlex: PX500 white (or black) and ALCCLA. Check out the product reviews on it and you will learn that it helped quite a bit. Diet, training and cardio must be in check as well. There's my 2 cents worth:)
here's that burger I promised you for saying that :burger: lulz

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look into Myokems pyroxamine, it gave me extremely smooth energy, and i wasn't going crazy on so many stims an caffeine. it helped shredd that little extra bit that i always have a hard time getting rid of, but honestly the the focus on this was insane. Kept my brain from getting foggy as it use to on lower carbs couple weeks into my cut. If you have any questions about it or just in general feel free to DM and ill help you out man!!

Alphamine is very very tasty though

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
This ^^^^ and also PN therm pro x I'm running now has been great

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please forgive me if I offend anyone, just curious why norco and alphamine are always mentioned on this site?
I think they are solid products but from personal experience they don't even come close to the ECA stack.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Please forgive me if I offend anyone, just curious why norco and alphamine are always mentioned on this site? I think they are solid products but from personal experience they don't even come close to the ECA stack.
ECA isn't really a "product"
It is also illegal in the US so you have to work around it to get your E

A good burner is as effective as ECA IMO if you use it right, not as hard of a stim hit though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a close call. :)
More often than not, I end up using a combination of both. I may start a run with Norco, but Alphamine usually finds its way into the mix at times.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA isn't really a "product" It is also illegal in the US so you have to work around it to get your E A good burner is as effective as ECA IMO if you use it right, not as hard of a stim hit though.
Thanks for the response.
Was wondering if this site is sponsored by PES? It's great marketing because I ended up buying both products due to how many AM users mentioned it

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax is releasing a new thermogenic fat burner in the next 1-2 months, called OxyMax XT, it will definitely be a new favorite!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. Was wondering if this site is sponsored by PES? It's great marketing because I ended up buying both products due to how many AM users mentioned it
Not sponsored by PES.

People back the products by their effectiveness and quality.

Thank you and we appreciate your support :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
For skyline 95- nor cod renew - and Pyroxamine a mine are my favorites

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax is releasing a new thermogenic fat burner in the next 1-2 months, called OxyMax XT, it will definitely be a new favorite!
I think a lot of people will be pleased. I know I can't wait.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA isn't really a "product"
ECA may not be a 'product'. That may be true... :)

but why do you say its illegal...?

It was only Ephedra that got banned, not Ephedrine. The original ECA was based on Ephedrine the drug, not Ephedra the herb.
It was only supplement companies that tried to mimic the ECA stack by making the herbal equivalent to the University studied
ECA stack.

Ephedrine the drug was never sold as weight loss supplement. Ephedra the herb was.

Ephedrine is sold as a bronchodilator / cold medicine and is still available OTC legally in the USA. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ECA may not be a 'product'. That may be true... :) but why do you say its illegal...? It was only Ephedra that got banned, not Ephedrine. The original ECA was based on Ephedrine the drug, not Ephedra the herb. It was only supplement companies that tried to mimic the ECA stack by making the herbal equivalent to the University studied ECA stack. Ephedrine the drug was never sold as weight loss supplement. Ephedra the herb was. Ephedrine is sold as a bronchodilator / cold medicine and is still available OTC legally in the USA. :)
I'm not American, but was told by many on here it was not OTC

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not American, but was told by many on here it was not OTC
Oh ok I see..yes it is OTC. But You just have to ask the pharmacist for it. Its behind the counter and no longer sold with
the other OTC medicines. They keep it behind the counter with the prescription drugs.

When you purchase it, they make you sign for itm because supposedly they are trying to keep track of how much people
buy of it each month because it can be used to make Meth.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh ok I see..yes it is OTC. But You just have to ask the pharmacist for it. Its behind the counter and no longer sold with the other OTC medicines. They keep it behind the counter with the prescription drugs. When you purchase it, they make you sign for itm because supposedly they are trying to keep track of how much people buy of it each month because it can be used to make Meth.
Lol interesting.

It must take a lot to make meth though, I'm sitting on a year's worth which is about
175g E HCl if not more

I love its legal here but do find it odd we have no quantity limit

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
years ago I used to be able to buy a bottle of E HCL that had 250g & there was no limit on how many bottles
I could purchase.. times have changed :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Ephedrine can not be sold for "weight loss purposes", but it isn't patently "illegal" on a Federal/National level. Legality would depend on residence. It is controlled by the States - 40 of them allow sales of E-HCL for "other than weight loss purposes", 10 do not.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ephedrine can not be sold for "weight loss purposes", but it isn't patently "illegal" on a Federal/National level. It is controlled by the States - 40 of them allow sales of E-HCL for "other than weight loss purposes", 10 do not.
I hope Americans are seeing this.
They can stop using Bronkaid lol

Ephedrine is on shelves in supplement stores here

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, we are dumb, as a whole, and elect like minded, dumb politicians with agendas (Phen-Fen anyone?) LOL.

Edit: No, I didn't explain fully it appears - Only the overlords at 'BigPharmaTM" are allowed to sell it... and the only thing it is in, is Bronchial Dialators - ie. Bronkaid and Primatene.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Somehow all fat loss topics always turn to EC! I've had decent success with EC and now Clen. Alphamine has become a great one in my mind as well. Can feel the thermogenic effect for sure!

We all know the best fat loss supplement is.... DIET!

I've used the Broncaid only for E but I may try the Primatine next go round. And add in some Y as well...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Somehow all fat loss topics always turn to EC! I've had decent success with EC and now Clen. Alphamine has become a great one in my mind as well. Can feel the thermogenic effect for sure! We all know the best fat loss supplement is.... DIET! I've used the Broncaid only for E but I may try the Primatine next go round. And add in some Y as well...
Use Alphamine as you CY

Good times

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
We all know the best fat loss supplement is.... DIET!

I've used the Broncaid only for E but I may try the Primatine next go round. And add in some Y as well...
Bronkaid is E-Sulfate IIRC, Primatene is E-HCL. Not sure it matters for fat loss, but not positive. I would not combine E with Y, as the heart as both receptor types that each of those work on - BP could go up a lot.

Yeah, Diet is key. If i had the balls, I'd like to balloon back up again, and just use coffee with a caloric deficit and log it. :)

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I LOOOVE Hybrilean.. got 4 bottles before they stopped selling it. I feel good with it and keeps me going for hours : )

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards